Less then 24 hours until Clinton is elected the next POTUS...

Less then 24 hours until Clinton is elected the next POTUS. I made a thread back when she was nominated that all the republicunts handed us the election. Anyway once again I am here to say thanks for handing us another 8 years in the white house republicunts. See yeah in 4 years for you're not retarded candidate.

If i vote for the hildebeast will I be an accessory 2 the crimes she commits in the future ? also a hit list , Its pretty long

>Anyway once again I am here to say thanks for handing us another 8 years in the white house republicunts

>implying it'll take more than one term for her to destroy the country.

She's going to start WWIII. We'll all be dead before the next presidential election happens.

Any man that votes for Hillary needs to surrender their man-card because they are a total pussy.

You'd think the person making this image would be smart enough to know the difference.

Heres the short bio of hrc right hand assistant she's a muslim and a security risk

I've voted Republican my whole life and knew this was the case as soon as Trump win the primary.

There was never any other way this could have turned out.

Why is it that on both Facebook and Twitter, Hillary Clinton receives >5K impressions on every post except when she is bashing Trump?
While on the flipside Trump receives 50k+ impressions on every message he sends?

Don't believe the media, believe the people

cognitive dissonance

in 1400 yrs muslims have killed 270.000.000 people

I don't really think Trump has a chance any ways. I mean, I know it's rigged. In fact I have proof.

The FBI did a busy last year in my hometown for voter fraud and I see it still happening. The damn Democrats do anything for votes. Literally.

I have witnessed campaign leaders locally buying peoples votes for cash and even drugs. I reported them last year as I am sure did others but I dont see any hope anymore.

This whole system if fucked.

Because people voting for trump think social media matters.

The next repub candidate will more than likely be Kasich.

He's been working hard to make Trump fucking DIE with the alt-right.

>The next repub candidate will more than likely be Kasich.

lol

>Because people voting for trump think social media matters.

What's the name of that big leftist, Soros funded organization? You know, the one with all the clout about 10 years ago...

Oh, yeah. Media Matters. Though, weirdly, their presence and activities were almost entirely online. Weird because, apparently social media doesn't matter.

How bizarre.

>implying shillary isn't also retarded

news ties 2 hrc

It's funny because Hillary supporters think normal media matters

There is no link with Muslim Brotherhood. Even Republicans refuted that claim. Only Trumpshills keep repeating that.

Part of hrc basket of deplorables

>Part of hrc basket of deplorables

based crabs spreading the truth