So, I just drank a nice bottle of white wine, and I'm about to smoke a fuckin' bowl. What'cha all doing tonight...

So, I just drank a nice bottle of white wine, and I'm about to smoke a fuckin' bowl. What'cha all doing tonight, Sup Forums?

you weed looks like crumbled pieces of poop on top

Got blazed and watching 80's music videos.Best jam session ever.

I think that's hash

This ain't mine. Got it off Google. But looks similar.

Studying for a fuckin' exam and then smoking a fuckin' bowl and then going to fuckin' sleep.

its hash noob

its rat feces mixed with a small amount of special K.

You say fuckin' too much, it's childish as hell

You're a judgemental prick.

Ate some pot roast that had been cooking for 8 hours while the wifey, doggo, and I went 4 wheelin' and hiking. About to hit one myself and see if I can't make some money playing cards.

same fuckin same

Nice, dude. Good luck on the exam.

Coolness. I got my doggo right here snuggled up next to me.

>tell someone they swear to the degree of a kid
>they lash out

Grow a pair

this isnt how we make friends people

yes it is.

fuck you

come on over, i'm hard and ready.

I ain't high yet, motherfucker.

I'm leanin with some prometh and vaped some nice hash oil.

Digging niggers out your wife's ear

Haven't done that combo, how is it?

I'm gonna go out and bang a hot blonde I met last week and probably do some drugs

It's like having sexual intercourse with ya moms dildo, ya piece of garbage

Ah yes. A little wine, and little weed. They blend together so very well. :D

They do indeed. Probably put me to sleep, but what the fuck.

I honestly doubt if my mom even knows what a dildo is.

I smoked so many fucking joints today, and fucked my 35 year old friend for the first time (21 f). Good day. I just asked "do you want to screw?" and it worked, went parking for the first time since I lost my virginitie.

Heh. Assuming your parents don't get off to freakier shit than you do. She had you, so that makes at least one more sexual encounter than you've had.

Ha. My dad was a dirty old man and probably got up to all kinds of shit. My mom is a serious Pentecostal Christian and probably hasn't had sex in 25 years.