Korn

Is there any other bands that have fallen as low as this band has?

imo, even a band like Limp Bizkit is more interesting than modern Korn is currently.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lp00DMy3aVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Linkin Park
youtube.com/watch?v=lp00DMy3aVw
Funny that bands that have fallen below horrible are mostly nu metal

radiohead
ur mum imo CUNT

I was about to write that.

Mastodon

>tfw post-Karmacode Lacuna Coil

this

Oddly enough, The Hunting Party wasn't THAT bad, like I could sit through it without feeling the urge to shut it off. An album's worth of this though would be awful, it's like ATS or LT stripped of anything remotely interesting about it.

Pixies

Death Grips

Jesus Christ.
>we want the twenty one pilots audience

Metallica since "muh bleak album" started selling out so hard I wonder how much can they get away with nostalgia shit
And yes, Hardwire was below mediocre

If any of Metallica's albums post black album is their low, their low must be pretty high.

Lulu and St. Anger?

Everyone went bogus all at once what more can we say. Except for, what were they called?

What about them? Lulu isn't even Lou Reed's worst.

look up Eighteen Visions' career

Why do people think Korn fell off? I like new Korn, it's strangely comforting.

I don't like them or ever did, but they always struck me as a pretty original band during their early years.

korn started out as a cool blend between Primus and Ministry. They wrote a lot of interesting beats and riffs that were groovy, had a punch, and had an atmosphere to them that allowed you to visualize a scene in your mind.

After the 90's, Untouchables happened, which was like a mediocore version of Issues. most of the atmosphere was gone and the riffs for the most part seem simpler, and it's been a downward spiral since then where they either "return to their roots" and make an album that sounds like a knockoff of Disturbed or make an album like the Path of Totallity or See You on the other Side where they try to imitate modern trends imo.

WUBWUBWUBWUUUUUUB

SHUT THE FUUUUUCK UP GET UHHHP

WUB WUUUUUUUB

Korn's newest album is actually decent tho

>tfw i understand
CouldnĀ“t they stopped after Karmacode...

This smells like a subtle dig at Death Grips.

Is he gay? I like wanking willies :/

To the ignorants: Untouchtables was one of the bests albums of Korn.