What are you guys doing for the election?

what are you guys doing for the election?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sitting in class listening to my mega progressive professor spout his liberal propaganda.

getting drunk as fuck after i go vote

Drinking after class is a given. I have decided no matter who gets elected its a good reason to get tanked.

Probably going to watch that Tosh election special

wow, your gay.

yup

Same thing I do every day.

Get high and play video games. I already voted.

I early voted, so I don't have to worry about that. I figure I'll follow the election on FOX so I can hear their screams of rage as state after state goes to Hillary, while watching Sup Forums implode. And eat a Wendys chocolate frosty

>going to college
>already complaining about liberals

Here we go

That frosty will last 5 minutes tops.

End of the world shindig at my place, beer, steak and good company

Probably just going to turn on the tv to a news network that is covering it and check it when I am going to or coming back from classes. Its not like its a nail-bitter. Might even just leave for a bit and do some climbing or go for a run while my roommates freak out about the election, these guys are way to loud normally so I doubt tomorrow is going to be a good day to be around my dorm.

You're*

I'm buying it in the afternoon and letting it freeze up. And who am I kidding....I'll probably eat two. Small ones of course, I'm not a total pig.

Biking, school work, CSGO, Pizza, sadness

i get an XL vanilla from McDicks. unstoppable until it is done.

Not voting is the only sane reaction to this circus we call a country

Now i get to sit back and laugh as the divided-amongst-themselves-sheeptards bitch and moan about the mess they've made whilst trying to put the blame in anything and anyone but their own apathetic ignorance.

(When you vote, your essentially saying that "this person" represents you and your vision of how the country should be operated (for lack of a better word) )...

Probably going to kill myself when Clinton or Trump is declared the victor.

Maybe get really drunk and high on pot/xanax prior to sudoko.

every time i fucking go there the bitch-ass employees tell me the shake machine is down.

Godamn it I just wanted a vanilla milkshake before russia first strikes us to death before either retard that wins gets a chance to get in office and first strike them to death.

>not voting
>complaining about anything in this county
I guess I really shouldn't judge, I'm not voting either, but thats only because I am a resident of one of the most republican states in the country. My vote would be the equivalent of pissing into the wind.

>When you vote, your essentially saying that "this person" represents you and your vision of how the country should be operated (for lack of a better word) )
No shit, thats how a representative democracy works.

what any sane redblooded american is.

drinking.

Getting schwifty and voting for Gary.

Maybe I should vote for Paul/Borowski

Not sure if there is an age limit on the VP

you might be one of the smarter people in your state

that is a boring reason to go. you lie

/thread

that sucks. vanilla milkshake is my go to when I am toked up. Helps refresh me.

Staying away from non whites, because jigs and spics are burning something down

why would they burn something down. the person they are voting for is going to win

Burn down a mosque after the election is called

No shit
When you vote for either an asshole with a clit or an asshole with a glans, you're saying "good job, asshole!"

Democracy= universal freedom
(Which ironically usually slides into tyrannt)

Republic= individual liberty
(What the country was actually about)

Was never to be a democracy.
Republic is in the freakin anthem
But we let the power slip away from us

Blahblahblah

Autofellatio.

Dindus seem to celebrate/protest by burning their own businesses and shooting their own people.

Then blame everyone else in history for what they just did.

Biker bar where the owner is a retired Special Forces operative with multiple kills. The place is better well armed than the local police station and watching Trump kick ass. Hillary's concession speech will probably involve the exorcism of the demon in her since she was an undergrad at Vassar.

Wearing my Cthulhu for President shirt at work, they're going to have a polling place so why the fuck not

like in the movie "sour grapes"

its a good one

White people are good

Black people are good

Dindus and Rednecks are not.

you don't get out much, do you.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA

uyghyiujoikm

White people.

where is this bar?

I'll be watching hockey

Internet

defecting to mars

i found it. I am drinking there now.

Think of it like when the jigs go out after a sports even and burn down their city. Whites celebrate and get into a bit of mischief, the coons go full frontal violence and destruction.

why would you ever have that pic on your computer. you are disgusting.