How have anons managed the eating ass experience? is pleasuring my grill worth licking her asshole?

how have anons managed the eating ass experience? is pleasuring my grill worth licking her asshole?

ass eating is for you, not for her. if you dont enjoy it, why would you do it

I do it every now and then for her, I dont love it but I've done much worse stuff so I guess I'm a little desensitized

I eat my girls ass all the time.

how does it taste?

like ass

if there is a taste its time to find a new girlfriend faggot

If a girl is clean, she shouldn't taste like anything at all. I've ate out 4 asses and all except 1 was right after a shower (~1hr) and they tasted like skin. The last girl... well I don't want to talk about that...

nice, then i think i will try it, but i will force to wash herself

I eat my girlfriend's ass pretty much everyday. Dirty or clean I still love the taste.

the fuck

You should, now I always do too. But I'm into bdsm so ritual cleansing is hot for me anyways.

Huh? Everything about her is attractive to me. The way she smells, the way she tastes. Hell yeah I'm eating that asshole if she hasn't showered in a week.

is this some kind of coprophilic shit?

I've never had a physical piece of shit on my tongue, no. Her ass DOES taste shitty when she hasn't washed so I guess I'm still licking up fecal matter. It's an acquired taste I guess, but I fucking love it.

well, everything related to coprophilia is shit when you think about it

yes.

there are weird disgusting faggots all over the place. the sad part is as you grow older you realize that there's a high likelihood your boss or your coworker or your priest or whatever is like this.

i knew this dude one time for 4 years then he was high on coke one day and he talked about how he loved eating dirty pussy so much he would cum from eating a girls dirty unwashed pussy. I real life unfriended that motherfucker never talked to him again...on some hoe shit

I bet you only have have missionary sex for the purpose of procreation you fucking normie

what would daddy sade say about this?

Nigga, it's as """"""worth it"""""" as fucking in general. Licking as should be done for its own sake.

A clean ass never tastes like much of anything other than skin.

For me, the best time to eat a girl's ass is when she:

a) hasn't taken a shit since she last showered
b) has been busy for most of the day

That way, it just smells like sweaty asshole, without any shit smell.

It gets me the fuck off.

>nigga
this

dont have a fat hag that doesnt wipe her ass

I love eating a girls ass especially if its a little dirty, how fucked am I Sup Forums?

You'll die of E Coli eventually.

:(

How dirty is "a little dirty"?

Like when she worked a day

Say more.

lel, talk about the last girl