what would you dudes rate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gotta see the body

She looks like a bitch.

Jake Gylennhal/10

she has almost zero ass shots, that's the best I ca find

She seems like she was fucked in the ass by a nigger while she sucked another black dick

another

yea, she can get it

More

>Allowing me
Get cuck'd fag

make sure you throw her on he knees and cum on her face... and take a picture

8/10

would destroy / 6

Firstly, she looks like a bitch.

Secondly, im always a bit confused by threads like this. Who plans to lose their virginity in advance? isn't that just a sure fire way of making a potentially awkward encounter into a garanteed one. Just dont tell her you're a virgin you cuck bastard.

no noodz?

She looks like someone that plans to extort you. Run, you desperate fuck.

That usually involves lying, since it's normal to get asked about previous experiences.

she kissed me and told me to buy condoms for tommorow.
I have known her for years.

>what would you dudes rate her?

You're still a virgin user, and since you still post here it's safe to say you've been doing fuck-all to change that up until now. Go have your awkward First Time so you can pat yourself on the back for at least not giving it up to a hooker.

Beggars don't get to be Choosers here.

You're right of course, but i still feel as if being a virgin is the least sexy thing in the entire world for the woman you're with.

If she really cared about you she wouldn't use condoms and you might actually enjoy it.

OP may be a fag but not exactly a beggar as far as we know

It depends. The main fear is that the dude takes it too seriously. That they get inappropriately attached. Acting casual and confident about it dispels most of that pretty easily.

Being poor is the least sexy thing. That or ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA&feature=youtu.be

etyrhdgtvrste

she kinda looks like donnie darko in that pic

dont be a pussy, she looks like shes into being choked or fucked like a total slut, man up. Do it user