What did this facebook post mean by this?

What did this facebook post mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently I am not a man..

They mean you have to kick them, obviously.

Hit a woman become a tranny simple shit OP

The day she raises a hand to a man is the day she's no longer a woman.

does it count if i did it joking?

Hail

Das hot

fucking kill yourselves. You're not a man if you choose to show your biologically enhanced strength on a female rather than having the balls to pick fights with men of your caliber. That's becasue people like you know you'd lose and get your ass handed to you in a minute. Real men protect the ladies they have a relationship with.

It's fairly common to know that a man who beats a woman is a fucking coward.

when you recognize a woman as your fuhrer, you are no longer a man

What if I don't want to be a man? does that give me free pass to go around pimp slappin bitchs every time I see em?.

Then every fucking kindergarten student, and therefore every educated person, is not a man. I'm sure as fuck not enrolling my kids in school now.

"I am a total fag who clings to dated social views in the hopes that people will like me!"

Dem dubs doe

cringeworthy.

Sometimes you have to put a bitch in her places. Slap the taste out of her mouth.

pasta

go back to suckin your massa's dick dumb nig nog

You can't ask a question in class if you have a female teacher.

white knight on the prowl

deny how much you want, but deep down below you KNOW that this is something that you need to follow to be a functioning member of the society, or maybe you're all goddamn niggers who grew up in slums, then I can't say anything that would change your minds.

>woman hits you first
>hit her back and all the sudden you are the bad guy
Im sure men and women are equal though right?

it means when you're about to swing at a woman, an interstellar transmission is projected into sub-space and intercepted by the White Knight terrestrials.

they immediately warp to the planet, enter orbit, then use a DNA genome device to change you from a man.

so the day you raise your hand to a woman, you literally become not a man.

It means that women should not face the threat of physical force. Even when they start shit.

maybe you should post your tits, feminazi.
shit tier/10 here's your final (You).

Why do I give a fuck what happened 14 years ago?

good then if im not a man that must mean im a woman and any man who raises their hand to me is also not a man

basically i can slap whoever i want

because statistics take time to gather and studies take time to complete

Also, we can reasonably assume that relationship dynamics haven't changed that dramatically in less than two decades...

this. femanon here. punch us right back. we need to learn how to take what we dish out, otherwise this double standard shit is going to get out of control. inb4 tits or gtfo, im leaving as soon as this post gets submitted.

seriously though, do all of us a favor and punch the cunts who try to hit you. they fuck it up for the rest of us in the worst way possible.

our society would function a little better if you didnt jump on every chance to suck a dick

wore women deserve to get seriously spalled nowadays.

also : more women slap men then vice versa ( because of that retarded sexist rule not to slap women )

so women who slap men are no longer women

so basically that all concludes, that women basically have died out. they basically erradicaated themselves .

think so?

I cant tell if im having dejavu or if this is pasta, im freaking out Sup Forums

>gets real men thrown in jail

Accusations, or convictions?

More women than not deserve to get seriously slapped nowadays.

also : more women slap men then vice versa ( because of that retarded sexist rule not to slap women )

and since : women who slap men are no longer women

so basically that all concludes, that women basically have died out. they basically erradicated themselves .

where have all the real women gone ?????? ;(

I don't see one reply worthy counter argument that any your nignogs have made. Only further proving my point. Please take evening classes and stop living off food stamps

we should never have given any rights to women

wothoud demanding the very same duties !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surprising logic coming from you.
>since all women are le victimz 24/7 omg triggered

1 in 4 men are victims of domestic abuse in this country.

The edge is sharp in this thread

stop living off your massa's baby soup and go out and get a job you dumb nigger

slaps dont count, you pussies.

You've transcended and have achieved godliness.

youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Got to make a fist. Open hand slap is passive limp wristed weakness. Your lady friend will never take you seriously with that. Domestic abuse requires the resolve and determination to smash her bratty face to pulp.

Otherwise don't bother.

Does that mean it's ok to continue hitting women after the first time?

I wont hit a bitch, unless she acts like a man.

This is why we need poster ids back...

eeerrrm NO !!
We men are not responsible to cleanung YOUR SHIT up !!

YOOOOUUUUU need tocorrect your female shit and laws.

Your right that shit is getting superimba.
And my personal prediction is that this time women will loose their privileges... forever.

Which i cannot fucking wait to finally happen !! the Fire has already starded and the wildfire it seems to spread like pandemea.

finally time for revenge for men ?!

anyway alll i hope is that men will NEVER NEVER EVER forget, what women have done to them !!!!

If a woman hits you, you hit her back.
But if you start hitting her for a verbal argument, that's not acceptable.

I'm all for quality.

-femanon

dont forget to tip your fedora m'sir

>googled this praying it was pasta, that you weren't truly THIS autistic
>no results

Sorry, you're too young to realize we used to have a little thing on this board called 'fun'.

women do this all the time.

so why isnt it OK for men to do the same ?!?!

You are proving again : ALL women are sexists

Holy fuck can we get a captcha to catch niggers please, Jesus Christ. I'msa agrees wit yas ah yessir fucking nigger

A real man, doesn't take crap from ANYONE.

Also a real man is not being a pathetic sexist.

Ergo a real man beats her face to bloody pulp, like she deserves if she acts out.

#EQUALITYROCKS

are you nuts? Have you ever seen a man getting hospitalised because a girl hit him? What about the vice versa case? NO matter how hard we try we can't possibly hurt a 6"4' guy ,yes it's wrong to start hitting, which includes both genders, but damn use your head dude

True fact.

Women like being slapped when they know they're being irrational.

They don't like the slap, but they also don't like that they put themselves in that position in the first place. it's embarrassing, and the only ways to resolve it are to de-escalate it (a slap and a serious talk) or whatever chaos it was leading towards. It's like when you know you're picking a fight you shouldn't, but your friends hold you back while you keep trash talking. You get to look like you totally meant it, but someone with more sense turned the situation off and let you slink away with a bit of pride intact. There are actually times when slapping/grabbing/shaking a girl still is more respectful to her than letting her keep going with the steam she built up.

yeah except you dont believe none of the shit you cunts spew .

You are full of shit and you women know it. Women are the ones who mostly use physical assault on men and they pretend that it's vice versa.

There is a reason why no men wants to marry women anymore. We know women are liars and deceivers. They are just full of shit and deceptions. You never practice what you preach and you constantly act and pretend shit that it not even true.

Get your feminism scam shit out of here , sweetie. We know the true nature of women thanks to the internet.

they usually use knives, weapons and objects.

sure you're now about to comment, that this somehow doesnt count...

? No ?

Let me educate you, that women really slap men all the time, for all sorts of nonsense.

Also literally all films, movies, Radio, TV, real life is full of it.

Do you live in a cave or something ?? Hello, hello, would you pls wake of or step outside of you save spaces cave into the real world every now and then ?

otherwise you have no right to speak.
Because after all, you retardation is triggering me and your dumbness is really hurtfull to me :3

my god! I feel sorry for you that you've only had such shit tier women in your life. Try getting a job and moving to an educated neighborhood. You'll be surprised how well behaved civilized humans actually are :)

a winrar

Neck up ya cunt.

WAIT! Can I slap a women if i identify as a female in the restroom of my choice?
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

so telling men not to hit women is somehow now equated to girls falsely accusing men of raping them? Stop giving me goddamn lecture on feminism. The point in consideration is if it's okay for a man to raise his hand on a woman. And I said yes if she hit you first, and no, if she didn't. Case closed. This is the kind pseudo intellectual bullshit what drove me off facebook in the first place

it obviously means you aren't allowed to high-five women you sperglord

i fully agree. it's all about pretense with women.

and they are somehow not abble to process anything from another peings perspective.

i mean she literally asks us to not worry aout the laws they made, that they literally just have to call the police and you will goto prison like forever ..with no prove whatsoever .. and now she's asking you to trust her and step into her trap.

it's either that women are inherently evil .. or mentally completely underdeveloped.

( my guess is btw : both )

[citation needed]

ITT you dumbfucks fell for the b8

*being

( not peeing xD )

>Have you ever seen a man getting hospitalised because a girl hit him?

My younger sister, who stands a full head shorter than me, is the only person in my life who has ever hit me so hard it left a 6 inch in diameter bruise on my body for 5 days.

I am easily stronger but she can take hits from me and if she cracked me straight on in the face she could knock me out.

Worthless whores like you just need to learn to hit properly. The fact that you're weak and helpless doesn't mean every woman out there is as pathetic as you, you just imagine them to be because of the limit of your own experience.

Women also routinely abuse, maim and kill men. Domestic abuse is not exclusively nor even majoritivily a male phenomenon.
If a woman can earn equal pay to a man then she can also earn an equal ass kicking.

MRA rally starts here.
>my first gf cheated on me therefore ALL WOMEN ARE LYING WHORES KEK

high school sure was a fun time.

He deserved it for his slow sit-up

so the google if you're itnerested into gaining knowlage.

i'm not your private teacher, you lazy cunt.

^ THIS is female rationalisation hamster in action.

... for all the males here to observe and study and learn from it.

hahaha sure thing dude, sure thing

and THIS is what a teenage edgelord posts like. take a good look, gents. its fucking embarrassing.

Some people are chauvinistic and will ruin the lives of everyone around them if they're miserable themselves.

shitposting memestats from a website doesn't trump personal experience, sweetheart. nice try. inb4 samefag, more than one user can find you fucking retarded right now. it IS possible.

>be in grade school as a kid
>had various teachers of both genders
>common practice to raise hand when asking for assistance
>23 now
>preface conversation with introduction whenever I see anyone worth speaking to
I guess they're right

How dare you. I ain't no shitskin.

If you're going to insult me at least have the courtesy to insult my whiteness.

yeah.. thats from National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, something you CAN'T prove wrong, you just played yourself kid.

/thread.

You're a big ole white knight faggot huh m8? Why don't you gtfo head over to Reddit where you can gather up boats for.you stupid cuck comments

you're the cunt that ruins it for the rest of us, do you realize that? we don't get taken seriously because of vapid assholes like you.

arguing that a woman is physically incapable of harming a man is just comedic irony. dont dish something out if you can't take it, and dont sit here shitposting stats like you know everything. its fucking pathetic.

Little known fact, Glen Ford was a member of the Slapaho tribe.

that's it, we're. I actually thought you'd be up for an educated discussion. I hate stupid people trying to act all smart on the internet. here's your final (You)

>"RAW RAW STRONG INDEPENDENT WYMIN BUT TREAT US DIFFERENTLY CAUSE VAG"
Something like that.

yes, take a look at me.

i'm not falling for your female shit.

you cannot change my mind. in fact you are proving my position.

*we're done

Faggot.