Thought it was a picture i got u fam hold up I think I have more

Looks like a man face

the assburgers are strong in this one
why else would she be so awkward

reddit.com/user/Alyssa_at_night/

why did she delete everything

Isn't she shoeonhead?

This chick has perfect tits.
I have a single tear in my eye like that indian who cries when white people litter.

lol no

is a german grill

LITERALLY THE MOST PERFECT TITS, NEXT TO ANGELSERENA. FUCK

not her

She started her own subreddit where she posts everything, but you have to pay her to get in.

Who, alyssa_at_night? she's looks hispanic, not german

I remember one of her last public posts she apologized for not being too active since she had a recent death in the family

oh my bad, read that in another thread

Any pics of her face?

she used to post on gonewild on reddit. said she wanted to be top post all-time, but never got close. started her own subreddit to sell stuff, and so got kicked out of gonewild because they dont allow sellers to post there. closed subreddit

i think whatevergirl is currently the top but stop posting since she got banned from there. legendarylootz is up there but she only posts once or twice a week

u/whatever girl never got close to top. neither did u/littlesugarbaby (legendarylootz's non-selling alt). u/rapunkkzel has the top 3 posts of the year. her and u/thediggitydank are statistically the girls with most posts in the top 50 all-time

Can I get moar of this fine ass or sauce?

Found another video of hers
catspot.net/alyssa_at_night/

Top post alltime on GW was a chick called u/ms_mourinho but she deleted her stuff recently. It's now u/drunkassprickass at number 1, then u/rapunkkzel has 2, 3 and 4, then u/drunkassprickass has 5

she apparently did a few skype shows and showed face in them

Its funny that 2 girls make up the top 5 all time posts on reddit gw between them

MOAR

all the other webms i have of her exceed the maximum limit

Really damn

U got kik or something>

She is also known as Carla Shiflet.... She didn't show face cause of uber religious family

Lmao, good one coming from the dateless virgin sitting in the back of the class.

interesting. is she on facebook, does she live in austin?

MOAR

MOAAARRRR

this her?