"I am Greek"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What did he mean by this?
What did you mean by this?

greek is prostitute slang for anal

He pretends to enjoy banging his wife when instead he's thinking about his home boys boipussy.

Even though there were various city-states with vastly different types of government they all considered themselves Greek.

He means he is from a country called "Greece"

perhaps it means he's greek

>"Yeah, well, this place is called 'Sparta'... HOWEVER."

It really makes you think.

hellas fuckin epic

It means he prefers hairy male assholes to clean female pussys

Macedonian.*

He likes to bang his wife in the backdoor and fantasize that it's a young boy.

For some reason, Leonidas didn't want millions of random Muslims to enter his country.

He was a bigot and a racist who needed to open Greece up for cultural enrichment.

>350 BC
>muslims
they were buddhist ya barbarian

What the fuck is a Greek? -- Leonidas, 300BC

Persians were Zoroastrian you fucktards

he clearly said "i am sparta"

300 literally could not be made today

>go back to fuckheadistan

Leonidas, London has Fallen

>Zoroastrian
stop making up shitty words ya chucklefuck, they were clearly one with the dogmas of ganesha within the buddhist faith

>DAAAAAAAAD WHY ARENT THE EUROPEANS ALLOWING THE AFRICAN BBC TO INVADE THEIR LAND? MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM THIS IS RACIST

When did 300 come out? like back then this was not only acceptable but encouraged

now its #sharebedwithahmed

"I AM AN EGYPTIAN GOD"
is what he meant

>HOWEVER
>really makes you think
>what did he mean by this
are these the CURRENT year memes?

you forgot
>what the fuck was his problem?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism

american imbecile shut your whore mouth

>replying more than an hour later to one of the most obvious shitty bait posts going on about "muh murrikan education"
jesus christ, get your autism checked

i was busy you stupid fuck

Busy sucking dick?

No, fucking your mother.

Fucking that whale tends to be exhausting, so fetch me a beer, cuck.

He was from Sparta, they didn't even bother trying to pretend to enjoy their wives' company

Yes, yes, well done Spartans, well done Spartans

HOWEVER

>I have two personalities, nicest king you will ever meet, and TWISTED FUCKING GOD

300 was really the movie that should have inspired men. I don't know what the fuck happened to us. It makes me sad to see what we have become. When I go grocery shopping I look around and see all these walking abortions. I really wish we could go back in time when the worth of a man was based on what he literally brought to the table. But no. I'm standing there squeezing avocados next to a 20 something year old boy that's wearing a pink t shirt that says THIS IS YOUR GIRLFRIENDS SHIRT

Kek

Even if this is copy pasta, I'd have to agree. You'd think that men would constantly strive to create a better civilization, but most don't give a shit. Propaganda fueled via marketing blinds people.

>What did he mean by this
>What did you mean by this?

What did you mean by that?

Not a pasta. I was really shopping at Walmart the other day and I was looking for ripe avocados. The kid in the pink shirt stood out from the other people because out of the 4 people in that section, he was the only one besides me who wasn't morbidly obese in a mobility scooter. Another thing I noticed were there seemed to be alot of European guys walking around. Like white Europeans. Fit looking guys with shaved heads. I would have thought they were military if they hadn't been carrying fucking purses. I'm sure there's plenty of yuros in the hip towns in Texas, but not where I live.

Sandpeople religion is all the same. Doesn't even matter.

I hope you never come to /his/ you fucking retard.

Joking aside, lads, Zoroastrianism was a massive influence on post-exilic Judaisim and thus Christianity and Islam. None of the angels had names before that period. Satan seems to originate from this era as well.

>getting this mad on a Taiwanese doll collecting forum

>mfw I realize sparta was real

Really makes you think

Men already are trying to better themselves, the need for self actualization is inherent in every person. It's only you, inside the bubble of your personal life, that thinks they're unique.

Lmao

Hm..

You forgot
>Apologize.