Movie when?

Movie when?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/hyperion-tv-series/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hyperion is the most blatant wish fulfillment Marty Sue series I have ever had the misfortune of reading. I don't understand how people can enjoy this schlock.

>calling space opera wish fullfillment marty sue
lolwut?
and I dont understand this where is the wish fullfillment? who is the marty sue?

Johansson would have made a good Molly Millions

Never, hopefully.

>love lets you teleport around the universe

I literally dumped the books in the trash.

why

>you will never ever see The Butcher of Bressia Col. Fedmahn Kassad battle The Shrike

Believe it or not... it's in production for TV series already. Probably for late 2017 or 2018

link:
slashfilm.com/hyperion-tv-series/

Film of the New Sun when?

There's a palestinian banging a jewess.
Will the chosen people permit that in a movie?

Movie when?

Hopefully never.

this would be a good noir

Movie when?

Morgan Freeman has been trying to make this for almost 20 years

Movie when?

Movie when? If there's one "hero" movie Snyder would be absolutely perfect to direct, it would be The Spider. All that wanton destruction and disregard for the life of his enemies, as well as the branding of victims comes from this guy. In Spider stories, whole cities comes crumbling down, and thousands upon thousands die.

I have this. Good read?

What's stopping him then?

Why would you suggest that and not the superior Tiger, Tiger?

Spider was a bad Shadow rip off

Movie fucking when?

It depends upon how successful The Terror adaptation is. If they smell money with Simmons' other works after that it'll be as common as King's books are adapted.

How has The Forever War never been made into a movie?

>its a dan simmons smokes too much DMT and turns decent space opera into dogshit new-age spirituality episode

Ridley Scott was talking about doing one after Prometheus
But nothings come of it like so many of his projects
Dodged a fucking bullet there

Movies, when?

>decent space opera
>I want 2D pew pew space battle
space opera died in the 40s and its purpose now is to be re-examined for other more literary purposes

Fund it

I kind want to see Blindsight just for the sake it.

>It's been two months since a myriad of alien objects clenched about the Earth, screaming as they burned. The heavens have been silent since - until a derelict space probe hears whispers from a distant comet. Something talks out there: but not to us. Who to send to meet the alien, when the alien doesn't want to meet? Send a linguist with multiple-personality disorder, and a biologist so spliced to machinery he can't feel his own flesh. Send a pacifist warrior, and a vampire recalled from the grave by the voodoo of paleogenetics. Send a man with half his mind gone since childhood. Send them to the edge of the solar system, praying you can trust such freaks and monsters with the fate of a world. You fear they may be more alien than the thing they've been sent to find - but you'd give anything for that to be true, if you knew what was waiting for them.

I beg to differ. I admit he was one of many rip-offs, but the character had his own unique tone. The Spider went the opposite route of The Shadow, opting for pulse pounding action over anything subdued. Personally I have found The Spider to be a lot more intriguing than The Shadow. Death to the bringers of death!

Shadow had better covers too

the shadow going out of style is one of the greatest comic book crimes. he does not fuck around.

>Shadow had better covers too
This I agree with, The Spider covers stuck really closely to a consistent theme. I still heavily disagree with the earlier point of him being a bad knock off.

I'd prefer this

"no"

"why"

2 thick and Jewish

Molly should be a Hafu, thinner/more athletic body type etc.

Also I'm tired of Johansson being the go-to actress for every fucking sci-fi movie ever

i think he means the 3rd&4th books. even though the mary sue gets his shit kicked in practically everywhere and loses his gear constantly. he starts out thinking he going to be a knight in shining armour protecting a little princess but instead gets dragged around completely lost and confused bumbling through events as they happen

>2 thick
problem?
>jewish
lel
>molly should be asian
and what were you saying about the go-to chick for every fucking action/sci fi ever

That book was good right up until the last 25% when he went full-retard and ruined it.

I said hafu cause full asian never does well for movies. and they are qt'er

Molly needs to be lithe and a slick fighter, not some busty midget Jew broad

>implying sci-fi has any literary purpose
Genre fiction shlock like the rest
It got me into reading when I was 13/14/15 the same way Fight Club got me into movies, you can't hang on to it forever, not least because nothing good even by the standards of the genre has come out for close to two decades now

She'd make a better Molly than a Major, but we could still do better.

Classic Dan Simmons

>Molly needs to be lithe and a slick fighter
yellow fever stereotypes senpai

Has scarjo ever even done a non-straightedge character?

Derivative pleb trash

Did anyone watch the Childhoods End miniseries?
Was it any good?

i dont like the zionist message

lolwut, what do you think Hyperion is derivative of?
good, end will feel anti-climatic if you dont read the follow up hyperion cantos

I liked it. Not sure if anyone else did.

lolwut

>book without a real ending
>a bunch of bullshit acid trip stuff happens

yeah sure to be a great movie

>without a real ending
>he didn't read hyperion cantos

hopefully never. I don't want the GoT retards latching onto it and ruining it

why would they do that

HBO miniseries when?

>lolwut, what do you think Hyperion is derivative of?
canterbury tales

>using the same technique is derivative
nope.avi

Ehm that is Endymion, not epic Hyperion

Never its too vast and deep for the masses.