Post friends you want to fuck Sup Forums

Post friends you want to fuck Sup Forums

interested?

Go on

I'd fuck her, but I wouldn't fap to her so go away.

anal queen

What does /b think of this slut? I've known her for a while and I wanna throat Fuck her so bad.

pretty good user, id probably throat fuck her too tbh

Thanks, I've got a few more pics of her if you want me to post, we actually used to go to the same school, I've always wanted to ask her out, buy then she moved away and stopped talking to me completely, she's a huge slut too, I've always wanted to Fuck her

Meant for

damn, ive got a couple of those too, but i fucked em lol. not the hottest sluts though

Sure go ahead

If only I did, she's a slut so I should've just grabbed her an fucked her in the bathroom

pretty much did that with this one, fucked her in my hs bands filing closet

Always wanted to fuck these sluts behind school

interest?

post her

Here's another good one

any body length shots?

Do you mean like this? And sorry, it's shit quality

all good, and yeah, just needed an idea of proportions from the waist down

Definetly

Here's another one if you want as well

Moar of left

Anyone know sluts from sheffield or westminister?

Which would you choose? Moar of the favorite... maybe nudes if you choose wisely.

Why haven't you?

The one in the middle

I have

The 2 in the middle

Ludovica (left) and Marial (right). You picked the openly huge slut who fucked the whole football team... or at least definitely all the black guys. And right, the prude whom always complains to the other about needing dick real bad and occasionally breaks down and takes it wherever she is when she's drunk enough to beg.

Me too

Who?

Everyone like Ludovica... the whore from Italy who wanted to fuck every American guy she met. Especially black ones with big cocks. She went to the dance with the short Jew on the left and then went to the bathroom with the big black dude on the right. He told me some crazy shit haha.

These two are probably the dirtiest...

I would tit fuck her

Anyone want more?

No one for these sluts?

She looks like the type of girl that would fuck a lot of guys with average looks then marry some random loser and get fat.