Anyone interested in how to hack gas pumps?

Anyone interested in how to hack gas pumps?

obviously

>2016
>still needing gas

It's really not complicated

sure whats your secret op?

suck off the clerk for free gas you faggot

Depends, are you gonna trick me into exploding myself?

Because if so, please proceed

Count me interroristed

Yes please tell me

Fortunately it has nothing to do with exploding self and everything to do with the card reader.

prove it.

yes prove yourself.

Spit it out, nigger

I call bullshit.... but im listening.

The price doesn't always stay the same, its somewhat dependent on the cost the station pays.

True. So what the fuck are you doing to the card reader?

If you're not hacking into the world gas mainframe and defeating rival scripts Deus Ex style I'm gonna be really upset

>world gas
>mainframe

Backtracing

you have to press up up down down left right left right BA

abandon thread everyone. op is a faggot and is baiting you all. don't feed the troll

can confirm
used to work at a gas station. the price changer can only be accessed from the main office computer with the pass code AND key. nice try op kys bitch

All those years playing mariocart won't be in vain

I found this card left in the reader of a pump i pulled up to. It is totally blank except for the magnetic stripe. If you insert it first it changes the price to 10.9c- 50.9c per gallon.
It only works at TA Truck stop shell stations. I don't yet have a card reader to find out what is on the card and possible duplicate it.

internet photo of the card, but it looks exactly the same.

>mfw I hack into the world gas mainframe

lmao stay mad scriptkiddies

huh.

I'll give it a try, but I still think you're full of shit

The card is obviously not blank, how are you going to "give it a try"

Once i procure a reader, i can hopefully read what is on the stripe and WE WILL RULE THE WORLD WITH CHEAP GAS for a few days until they figure it out and v& us.

So you start fucking with the pump, then smile because your on a camera and your license plates are also on camera. So really you just want to go to jail for theft.

It has been several months without issue. Prepaid debit card and dealer plates. This only works if you pay with a card at the pump. Does NOT work if you pay inside with cash or card.

It will probably take them more than "a few days" to figure it out, and even longer to fix it.

If you aren't full of shit.

You're still going to jail faggot
have fun getting your ass raped every night

Yes, gas is bullshit and produced by really horrible and greedy people.

No, no one believes you. Those minimum wage gas station employees who depend on snacks for revenue don't give a shit, but their corporate overloads sure as hell do.

Every license plate swap, distraction, pump sucker and scam artist/thief is carefully documented and analyzed for future crime.

You're an idiot