I win. Sorry racists you lose

I win. Sorry racists you lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/knobdoorman
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah boi!!

Post this tomorrow so we can all have a good laugh.

Taylor Swift wins fuck you faggot. Fuck Hillary Clinton.

yeah, too many people voting knowing about nothing in the world

bump for interest

I wonder how long it took you to figure out how to make a post since I'm gonna go ahead and assume that you've never been on the site.

All snowniggers are racist.

She does win, but she is undoubtedly a total racist, she just uses her pets more effectively

Who has more power in America, whites or Jews?

Money

fear always wins in the end.

That doesn't answer the question. What's the answer, whites or Jews?

Whoever has more money

Trump will win

chekced

So Jews then, because they have disproportionately more wealth than the white population.

checked

dubs confirms it

check checked

Ok, i really don't care

>calls trips dubs

No wonder you Trumptards still think he's got a chance. Lrn2mth.

Neither do all white people, all they care about is feeling superior to blacks, which is why the Jews are superior to whites and own more of the wealth and have most of the power.

Would pound that tbh desu, bet she was a freak in college

Man you really have an inferiority complex for kikes don't you.

You didn't deny it. We all know it's true.

Only thing they hate worse is being called what they are. Arabs.

Jews are legitimately Arabs.

>straw man argument
Again, deflecting from the statements. We all know this is true.

Ugh, More?

Hey Sup Forumstards, when you don't accept these statements , your conspiracy theories really fall apart.

Irrational fear of Jew conspiracies has the most power

>If I win, racism will win.
fixed

Everything Sup Forums believes is essentially irrational. You try to talk logic with them and they get quiet. Notice how they stopped talking when it comes time to realize their beliefs are contradictory.

Can't say Jews have all this power and are using it against whites if you can't admit the Jews are superior.

If you really believe half of the american population is racist, you're part of the problem and the main force behind trump's campaign.

Every white person is racist.

Liberals just lie more about being racist, more deceptive. But every single white person is racist and that's a fact.

So hillary is racist?

So you even know where that word comes from, why it was created and why it was used?

Yes, all white people are racist, liberals just lie and deceive a little bit more about it. Look up some things Malcolm X said about liberals.

Shove the memes back up your ass. Your people's favorite insult to black people is nigger for a reason, because you feel superior. That's racism.

Implying the bitch isn't a racist herself

Are you a Marxist?

go back to the cottonfield... good jew...

Have you ever stopped and thought why the whole racism meme has been pushed and promoted so much? The government is fucking everyone in the ass dry. They stir up fighting between groups and now even the sexes. You see this on the news every day and it's drilled into people's heads throughout school, that the fovernment funds. It's divide and concour. If all the people are fighting each other they won't have time stop to look at the people really screwing everyone. The government.

No. I notice you people always tone down the nigger namecalling when you're posting your little retarded political meme propaganda. You're going to get mad and have the urge to call me a nigger because you just can't help wanting to feel superior. THAT is racism. So maybe you won't call me a nigger now that I say this, but some random Sup Forumshomo is going to, because that's how you creatures are. You're all racist, there are no exceptions, not even the white girls I fuck immune from your natural disease.

he lost already lol they just have to announce it lol

Nigger

>it's a meme so it must be true

Cute

Trump is racist. And you know it.

I think we're done here.

>not even the white girls I fuck immune from your natural disease.
You realise they're fucking you BECAUSE they're racist, right? You should be grateful for racism. It gives you something to complain about and gets you laid.

Ok. Well white people have transformed North America from a frontier wilderness at the end of the 1800's to what you see today. 100 years and we have gone from the horse and buggy to railways to cars to planes to rocket and to the moon. We've created the electric systems that heat and light the world and power the computers that we are posting on as we speak. We've invited and included all other races to participate in this and now you are fucking spouting Marxist racist meme's and attacking the very fabric of the society you live in. The western world was built on white peoples culture and free market beliefs. We recognize free speech, created the Magna Carta and were the driving force that has ended the vast majority of slavery in the world. There are no laws that target you because of your race or religon. You have every opritunity to succeed just like everyone else. Stop playing the victim card and take advantage of the society wher you live. There are no dictators or religious police here, free speech and the rights of the constitution have make America what it is in 100 years.

thats why hillary marched against civl rights and didnt support gay marriage until she lost the primary to obama in 2012

And now the USA is a surveillance police state leaning towards authoritarianism with mass surveillance, no privacy, militarized police, curbed civil liberties, curbed civil rights, just about everything and everyone owned by Jews. Jews are your dictators. Good job.

You're an arrogant prick. You list all those things OTHER PEOPLE DID, regardless of all the races who had input on making this country you still try to pretend one race did it. Yet, YOU, have done nothing. Unbelievable.

And this is also where you prove my point, you racist condescending cunt. YOU are the nigger. You're a pink skin nigger. To hell with every one of you pink skin niggers. Your women are the only decent thing you've ever produced and even they are useless for a while after I get a nut in them.

Is that the best you have? Evil Jewish gov't and it wasn't me specifically that created western civilization and I'm going to fuck white girls? Explain how living in any non western country created by Europeans is somehow superior in anyway? Call me a rassist all you want and I don't give a shit. It has no weight these days if you haven't noticed. The boy who cried wolf etc

checked

You say that like its a bad thing keep on cucking fag

>I have no argument
>I'll just call him a liberal

You don't fuck anything faggot you are a subhuman retarded mutated Slave monkey. Only about 1% of you entire male population can be considered human you not being part of that percentage. The only thing you truly contributed to human civilization disease and massive closet homosexuality.

That is a beautiful black baby.

You truly are nothing without the help of white people. If it wasn't for us breeding you like the animals you are you would be smaller slower weaker and have an IQ of a retarded Asian or white man. The whites making blacks slaves was the absolute best thing to ever happen to blacks in their entire history. Even the best and brightest of your people had to have white people holding their hand like the children they are to accomplish anything.

I love watching you inbred cucks melt down.

Everything a racist asshole like you says reeks of shit, and that's why your wimmen love coming over just to 'hang out', ie get fucked.

The most intelligent and important people in your societies know the truth. The truth that the white man has gone way out of his way to help you and make things better for you. Yet you retarded worthless animals act like the most worthless and spoiled children who have ever or will ever live. Once the Jews and other elites are done using you to further their goals they will throw you away like the garbage you are. Enjoy your little temper tantrums delusions and fantasies while you can reality is fast approaching.

trips of truth
time to go back to tumblr and cry clintonkins

Lol. You couldn't keep us slaves. We ran away, fought back. You had to keep us in chains, and we STILL found a way to escape. The underground railroad ended in Canada, they don't teach that in schools. Lots of us escaped when you made laws to keep us down, fought a war to keep us in chains and LOST!! You racist cucks kill me, and are wrong on so many levels.

We are strong, intelligent. Thats why low iq racist cops are so intimidated (not all cops). A white guy killed some cops just the other day and no blinks an eye! It takes a fucking team of cops and a fucking terminating robot to get one overweight black guy selling loose cigarettes on a street.

You're scared. You're scared of the Jews and you're scared of us black folks. I just want to chill, post cat pics, argue about the election, just like other black people. And here you are, talking that shit. You're just scared.

Post some pics, pussy.

if that's what you think then we can laugh all the way to the bank

nigger makes rap
calls homies nigger
white man profits

good job dindus, really showed whitey he's racist eh?

-_-

Only the dumbest of white people actually believe this. The most intelligent of the blacks are even more intelligent than the "intelligent" whites.

See how you dumb morons always like to compare your whole group, as if you're all geniuses. No, nigger, you're not. Most of you whites are retards. Go look up prison population statistics, it's mostly whites in there. Don't vomit about rates next, fuck a rate of how many blacks in the black population is in prison. Because I'm not in prison. Most people of any race are retards. Superior individuals like myself understand this and this is proof that I know I'm superior to you. You jackasses attempt to brag about the intelligence of other men. Intellectual cuckery. But you're too stupid to understand how insulted you should be.

This website is my playground. I out think every one of you. I make you morons raid other sites. I use you for experiments. You are like my pet albino monkeys. I make you do my bidding. You are my useful idiots.

let me explain to you what a few things are...

1. Trolling
2. Jimmies
3. Rustled

These are not mutually exclusive your life is full of them right now.

4 real hope she didn't ruin the country

See

Wow you must have an enormous IQ to copy-paste those clever things mister

See:

sure kid.

Your statement itself is racist. Hang yourself, faggot.

Damn right.

trolling 1/10

Troll harder, nigger. In order to sink the hook you have to bait it with some subtlety.

Nice b8 m8. Unlike Trump, Hillary has actually called blacks "niggers", Jew's "Dirty kikes" etc.

Trump gets my vote.

Lmao at your bullshit.
>"You're all racist"
that statement is racist in and of itself.
i can tell your black irl though cause your argument is dumb as fuck and you have that nigger sense of entitlement.

Why is it okay for you to be racist but not others?
inb4 hurr durr social structure derp derpity muh history and culture.

Pretending like it's not true doesn't change the truth. While you're arguing a whole race is somehow all geniuses, I'm proving right here how I'm superior to all of you by telling you no, nigger you're not. You're mostly retards. Pink skin retards.

0/10

You gotta work at this shit, nigger. You are as lazy at trolling as you are IRL.

>nigger
And you're a pink skin nigger.

I know it hurts you.
See:

yep. degrasse tyson totally trumps:
newton
galileo
sagan
hawking
gates
jobs
buffett
feynman
oppenheimer
teller

kek. whatever you say, bootlips.

You logic is astounding

Again, there he goes trying to pretend like he's one of the names listed. Bragging about the accomplishments of other men. Cuck. It just shows that YOU are inferior. Instead of saying what YOU have done, you brag about other men. Pure cuck. I don't expect anything different coming from a man of a race that if he impregnated a black woman he could only ever produce black children. Even your genes are that of a cuck. Natural born pink skin cuck.

lol. that the best you got, shitskin?
you really ARE black, huh?
readin' comprehenshun an' cogent arguhmints be hard n sheeit.

hahaha. fucking caricature.

CUTE PICS

GETCHA CUTE CLINTONS HEA twitter.com/knobdoorman

lmao faggot.
not pretending i'm one of them, just pointing out your bullshit statement found here:"The most intelligent of the blacks are even more intelligent than the "intelligent" whites."
you've got nothing other than degrasse tyson and your dick in your hand. you're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

>what is superiority of individuals to other individuals
It's me, being superior to you because I have to teach you all these things. Now, just because I'm black and superior to you isn't because of race at all, it's because of me as an individual.

You claiming you're superior just because Steve Jobs is a superior individual is retarded don't you think? No you don't think. Of course that's retarded, because you're retarded.

It's not like white people have stopped inventing and creating innovations. Other than "muh dick" and shitposting I doubt you can claim anything of importance as well

And again here you go, calling names and bringing nothing to the table. Just another dumbass, over-opinionated and under-educated mouthpiece.
Also? Your genes don't seem to produce much beyond knappy-headed bicycle thieves, so I wouldn't go popping the champagne yet.

indeed. it's over. i was annoyed at times and it dragged on but it was some fun times. might be the most interesting election ever.

>serial killer candidate
>manchurian / russian candidate
>russian hackers
>racists
>hillbillies
>FBI fuckery
>child rape
>rape rape

the list goes on

>I'm superior to you.
>Posts on Sup Forums
So you are the smartest of all of the pigs rolling around in their own filth?

Oh look at the delusional little monkey

>So you are the smartest of all of the pigs rolling around in their own filth?
I'm the farmer.