Would you approach a girl who looks like this?

Would you approach a girl who looks like this?
Cute face, short, but thick and pretty muscular? This is my goal look.

yes. but only if I'm fit myself.

Hell no, she would be able to tear my dick off using her vagina muscles.

body building women are repulsive

hell yes i would approach.
Hourglass curves for a bonus! Especially that beach girl's waist is fucking nice

Just stay feminine, if you get a guys face you went full retard

yes i have a monster cock so i have no fear

6/10
So no

she went to far.

The more curvy you are the more you can have but her muscles are not nice anymore on a woman

fucking gross
I'm OP lol
Some women just get too manly.

>of course...she needs a lot of massage

I do like this type of girl.
Particullarly if they have a big cock

D:

I wouldn't because they're out of my league

You gay or something?

Topkek

you can tell the difference between these women here, those who take roids and those that don't.

Women who do weights and body building look great. Women have most of their muscle in hips and legs. Men have it in their shoulders and chest.

When wimminz take juice for the gains, they get more mass growing upstairs due to more testosterone. And their clit grows like a benis.

Chemically natural lifting girls like OPs pic are hot, it's my fantasy play-wrestle a muscly thick curvy amazonian woman.

This looks nice too. Less muscle, but feminine

absolutely

It would be awesome, like fucking samus

Is nobody bothered by the fact that she has a very, very male oriented shoulder:hips ratio???

She looks pretty and everything but that stuff is kinda poking my eyes out

muscle girls smell like dudes from all the supplements and their whey farts are horrid. They also get shrunken tits from the hormone imbalance. You do not want to date or fuck a gym rat bitch.

If you dig legit fit girls then go for a Scandinavian viking descendant. Hard ass and abs but still soft to touch. Viking/Valkyrie/Amazonian =/= rocky-tit roid shooter.

Fuck yeah I would

I'd have to get back in shape though, I've been slacking lately

I don't know about roids but she doesn't look that good.

>too much tan and tatoos
>not enough body fat

This is where it's at.

I find this hot but no I wouldn't make a move irl.
I assume girls like this want massive gym fit guys

Yes, I would. Fitness is very attractive!

Too much arms not enough legs.

Oh yeah, its their genetcs that gives them muscles...

I to much of a pussy to approach any chick, let alone one who could snap me in half with her thighs. If she approached me however, I would not say no, and not only because I fear for my life.

>when you bodybuild to the point of growing a dick.

I'll bet she can almost get the lid off a jar!

OP here. If I focus on lower body like glutes > hamstrings > quads and don't train my back too much, I shouldn't look manly :)

dyel faggot

some how only her face looks the better in the third one

Nice goal?

I don't approach girls because it feels very wrong.

I already pardoned 2 girls, enough is enough.

I would, i would even marry you

>no waist
>no hips
wtf?

>implies genes doesn't affect muscle growth

well, no
she looks like a dude and this is fucking ugly

Depends on her personality. If she's funny and has a cool personality then yes

man body/10

gross, no

Absolutely. I'd ask if she wanted to go for a run sometime and to tell me all her secrets

No because she is a lez.

Pretty much the hottest look a girl can have. But no, I wouldn't approach that but that's due to my crippling social anxiety. I't a gorgeous look.

that's a hot fucking look, shame it seems to be some sort of chink/gook

She is not, tho butch girls look similiar, tholook at nails. She is hetero.

Sure. Question is, is the girl, you OP, going to appreciate that she's always going to have bigger muscles than me since I'm way more into endurance than bulk? Most guys I know are pretty average in terms of muscle size so she'll probably have to be prepared for that. A lot of guys won't approach women at the gym becuase we're sick of being told, "I don't come here to be oggled/hit on creep" so she might have to expect more approaches where she's not showingg off he figure quite so much.

What sort of clothes does she wear elsewhere? She looks pretty and feminine despite the above average legs and arms but a lot of woman's clothing isn't going to fit off the rack as for her height she is wider at the shoulder but with a normal bust and small waist, so, you know, money and choice. Outside of the gym her normal clothes are going to make a difference on the type of men who approach.

Honestly, if you look like that photot and you smile at a guy he's gotta be pretty brain dead not to smile back, do that a couple of times and he should come over if he's interested.

I wouldn't approach.
I have never seen a woman that looks like that with just a regular guy.They all have gym rat boyfriends.

Why would we have to approach you?

my girlfriend is pretty built so yeah i would say that i would, also i have a thing for it so winwin

Manlet detected.

View the pics with the following in the background.
Aerosmith - Dude looks like a lady