Fingerbox Thread

Fingerbox Thread

Whats a finger box /thread

Awh man, I love a good old antique fingerbox!

Gtfo troll

Got my dick stuck in one since then i've never touched one

Whats a fingerbox thread? hahahha what a newfag.

oh the finger box, i still remember my first one, my father gave it to me as a bday present, he said it was given to him by his father and it was very special AND IT WAS, imported from japan, red and black with a dragon design, i loved it.

this is a pretty nifty one

Used to own one, my dad bought it for me years ago. Handed it down to my little brother a few years ago.
Pic related, same exact one.

what is le' finger box? ;^) /thread

Find a flaw
>pro tip: you cant

Yeah, same here. My dad gave me my first one too. Apparently his dad brought it here from Ireland

Japanese fingerbox best fingerbox

nah that's such a fake ass fingerbox

Saw it at the fingerbox con at japan
Shit feels so good

I never had one as a kid, my dad had to pawn his off when I was a baby. I'm looking into getting one for myself, but I haven't seen any in antique stores near me, anyone know where I can get one?

>1007*2+8/4
>still using wooden fngbox

Oh man, thats so sad. I havent seen one come up for sale in a long time man. good luck though!

can confirm shit always gets me laid

Oh i remember the good old days. I had an antique finger box that was very new for its time which my uncle bought me for Christmas. Loved my finger box. Pic related

There's nothing wrong with a wooden fingerbox, they're great if you're feeling nostalgic. Sometimes I'll open my safe and use my wooden ones.

Having said that, don't always use wooden ones. I've got a kevlar 2248 model, only 2500 made so it's pretty rare. I had to swap my ace follow collection for it, but it was worth it.

wtf your fingers are skinnier than a fucking pen

Salad fingers

here's some old footage my buddy found of his fingerbox collection

penisbox, superior, /thread etc etc

it's not deep enough.

well, it's not deep enough for my cock. your .. mileage.. may vary.

you must have never tried a handbox then

My japan, elder wood fingerbox collection, all made by the same guy (Foohiki Nishiwahwah) back from the 1830s to the 1870s. I have most of his originals, all but a few rarities. Each of these are lined with the finest fabrics, he hand spun.
If anyone is interested I'm selling some of them soon. You can email me at fingyboxy08@gmail