I was shoveling snow yet again and thought about how much easier it would be if I just had a flamethrower to burn it...

I was shoveling snow yet again and thought about how much easier it would be if I just had a flamethrower to burn it all away.

Realistically speaking what would be the downsides of this? I could always salt any ice that forms as a result. Only thing might be the legality of it I think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=la5sjVGIdnM
youtube.com/watch?v=COd5kAKac0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

buy a snowblower you moron

>your cheap and effective solution is worthless, buy an expensive alternative goy!

Retard kike

>a flamethrower is cheaper than a snowblower
underage

Get a hot gf to melt the snow loser

I have a snow blower but I choose to use a shovel and do the entire neighborhood because it makes me feel like a man

if you think a flamethrower would be effective then you must be 12 or particularly retarded

>what is a lighter and spray

You really are an idiot

Name one reason why it wouldn't

I'll wait for a response while you get that big black dick out of your ass first

sauce on her?

the OP clearly said a flamethrower, as in the military-grade weapon of war that sprays ignited petroleum dozens of meters.

lighter and spray sounds like a nightmare. you'll be crouched down, going through dozens of canisters just to finish your driveway

because it doesn't remove it, turns it into liquid, it's easier to move when solid.
it's also not efficient in the slightest.
are you genuinely this retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=la5sjVGIdnM
youtube.com/watch?v=COd5kAKac0U

>implying an african like you knows anything about snow

You have to go back

>what would be the downsides of this?
It's illegal in cuckada. Do you want Trudeau to send you to privilege camp?

the fuck? the snow is burnt?

>Argentina is black
>it doesn't snow in Argentina
>a fucking leaf education

ok, given that you're actually 12 I'm gonna give you a piece of advice, you shouldn't get your knowledge from memes.
there.

A guy in south dakota was arrested for using a flamethrower against "snow white bullshit" or something like that

Your country sucks harder so I assume you'd be arrested harder

When I was a kid, I once managed to clean the driveway by rolling a snowball! But it depends on the condition of the snow. Once you get a knee high snowball going though, it's heavy enough to pick up even feathery snow.

I need more pics, please. Or name

no, the black stuff is the residue from the combustion of the fuel