Gonna die in about an hour or so

Gonna die in about an hour or so.

AMA

Hi Director Comey :)

No you're not.

How

Why are you going to die?
Do you believe in some kind of afterlife, or do you think this is it?
Are you scared?
Why are you being a faggot?

post results

Who's killing you and why are you a politician?

Yup dead from seratonin syndrome didn't know you can't take tramadol and Paxil together doc didn't even bother to mention it. Nice to know ya, hopefully my family will sue his ass when I'm gone.

How much you take dumb shit?

40mg pax 100mg tram I already feel the symptoms.

How about hospital?

Oh shit nigga rip

Yup you're dead

next dubs saves op from death

so you just accept that you're a dumb shit and dont even go to the hospital?

good night sweet prince

AdiĆ³s vaquero

My doctor tried to kill me with this cocktail of death I'm not going to the dovter ever again

face pic

This can't you do anything also make sure to text your family to sue your doctor

Go to an emergency care clinic then a different place depending on how long ago it was you took it you prob got some hope

Stream death?

leave a note dude wtf

So you're gonna meet Hitler pretty soon.... cool, have any idea what you gonna say to him?

I wrote a note for them and I just hid it in the fridge next to the OJ cause I know they'll go for the OJ first.

Ever again kek

Op how about you don't be a dumb faggot and help yourself?
Empty your stomach then drink a fuckton of liquid (water). Maybe call 911 unless you live in the U.S?
Fuk man even call poison control.

What's your deal OP? Why do you want to die?

Grow up dude. Serotonin syndrome is not usually fatal unless you have other precipitating conditions such as a weak heart or circulatory problems. You probably won't die. Probably. Otherwise party hard because if you're going to die, you might as well go out happy.

I know this thread is being intentionally retarded but even so, this is a very retarded thread.

salam my friend

This is the end, beautiful Sup Forums
This is the end, my only friend
The end of our elaborate plans
The end of dubs that rolls, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes again
Can you picture.jpg what will be?
So limitless and free
Desperately in need of some anons hand
In a desperate land
Lost in a faggy, wilderness of feels
And all the cp are insane
All the jailbait are insane
Waiting for the summer rain
There's danger on the edge of town

Can I have your money?

:) did u have a fight to attend?

i fucked the bunny

what a pathetic way to go. At least do some dumb shit before you an hero unintentionally.

hurry up

Complete meme this thread is b8 abort

Well, yeah... you're not going ever again, unless there's reincarnation.

Why?

cuz she is gorgeous and she hates the same things than all of us

Probably american

Go to some emergency hospital. There is time!

Go steal something, go joyride, tell someone you love them, fuck them. If you really are going to die soon then why don't you enjoy it instead of talking to us you autist

Survival of the fittest. Congratulations, you're a dumbass OP.

why are you gonna die?

It's been 30 min. OP don't forget to delete browser history.

>Serotonin syndrome
OP in case you're not just trolling: If you don't have insurance in the states you can apply for Medicaid while at the hospital. Treatment has a very high success rate so you'll be fine if you can just be bothered to care about your own life.

Go to a fucking hospital Jesus Christ
If not a hospital go to any other medical centre and see if they can keep you alive.

0/10
no way someone is this fucking retarded, you could have at least made up a story about trying to go to ER and being stuck somwhere

Did you clear your browsing history?

OP, how are you feeling? What symptoms? I took Tramadol once and had a mega anxiety/panic disorder for a couple weeks. Couldn't go to work or anything. I had suspicions it was something to do with serotonin but never found out for sure.

now you must pray to jesus

stream your self dying

Are you dead yet?