Linkin Park

How did they go from the biggest band in every middle school/high school to a complete fucking cringefest that even a 12 year old would cringe at

I'd rather take I'VE BECOME SO NUMB than this shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=lp00DMy3aVw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3H6J0Zwodc
youtube.com/watch?v=THIAGpcYpCQ
youtu.be/OnuuYcqhzCE
youtube.com/watch?v=OZLUa8JUR18&user=LilWayneVEVO
youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't even know senpai
It's like making an fps that's a cod clone
no one even likes actual cod these days

Linkin Park was objectively better than all other bands that 12 year olds listen to now.

Linkin Park were always shit. Most people shared the same sentiment when the album in OP's post was released.

Its fucking shit, nothing more to say. Even Kiiara has better songs than this. I am really curious if band like this, just sits in the studio, they record this "song" and say, wow its amazing we are putting it on our next album... holy FUCK. People are right that this is not Linkin Park, some retarded pop remix. I even liked the new track that they did with Steve Aoki, it was not the best but it was bearable and I could listen to it. This is just pure shitfest

They're trying to stay relevant. Their 'We're getting heavy now' album was a massive failure so now they're trying to swing back the other way and emphasize the pop side again like a lot of old rock bands are doing. I don't think it's a bad song, it's just a horrible Linkin Park song. Try the new Bush song if you want something that completely fails on all fronts, both as a lead single from a rock band's new album and just as a pop single in general:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3H6J0Zwodc

What is everyone talking about in there in regards to LP's Facebook explanation for this direction. What was their explanation?

ugh

meteora is peak nu-metal. their first two albums are hard as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=THIAGpcYpCQ

Underrated

that single made me actually appreciate a song like Glycerine

What do 12 year olds even listen to nowadays?

21 Pilots, Melanie Martinez, My Chemical Romance, Trap and some EDM

Do kids still listen to MCR?
They haven't been relevant since the mid 2000s goth scene

They were actually a good band and were masters at combining rap and rock like in here: youtu.be/OnuuYcqhzCE
This new single is not linkin park, it is a shitty attempt at making a poppy techno song with a copypasted singer that sounds the same as anything else.

Was Linkin Park stealth-patrician this whole time?

take the linkin pill

Which Radiohead or Coldplay song is that piano lifted from, I know I've heard that a million times

I mean, it kinda seems like yes. The amount of positive posts about their early work is just astounding.

Also ats > all

>The amount of positive posts about their early work is just astounding
Because a lot of people posting here listened to them in middle school/high school. They were never good, but a lot of us still grew up with them.

Linkin Park was never actually that great, but their dj mr hahn was the single greatest thing to happen to hip hop.

MCR > Linkin Park

This desu.

Hard to disagree

>They were never good, but a lot of us still grew up with them.

That could apply to literally every single popular band

sorry dude linkin park is pretty shitty

Thats a radio bait song if ive ever heard one

>They were never good

>they were never good
Does being contrarian make you cool? Should i try and be a contrarian too?

What the fuck happened
They could have had a legacy, regardless of what that legacy was
And then they decided to make this shit and completely sell out

The animation in the video is cool tho

I bet you listen exclusively to Sup Forumscore

Truth is often hard to swallow

Sounds like Mirror by Lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars

youtube.com/watch?v=OZLUa8JUR18&user=LilWayneVEVO

Pierce the Veil

Meteora should be Sup Forumscore. I would vote for that. Then it would lose its edgy label and become the cool album for contrarians like yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=v2H4l9RpkwM

this is a good song (Tbh)))

Yup (one of their only good songs)