Post cute chicks and other anons say what they'd do to them

Post cute chicks and other anons say what they'd do to them.

Pic related: 41yo milf.

>cute chicks
Posts ugly gooks.

Date mommy for a few then have to pussy absorb some of my cum. Next week fuck mommy in every hole. Mommy loves it so much. Mommy invites me to fuck her daughter in our bed together. Get daughter trained in all holes. Love passing dick between two generations of pussy. Fave position is daughter laying on mommy's tummy while she spreads her little ones fucking hole. Spray mommy and daughter's gook faces with my glorious white seed. Best mom ever!

Gf

doc obvious, I thought you were still in prison

Pound the little in the ass pushed over the toy box. Cum like a titan. Pull her panties back up and give her a kiss and let her go back to playing. Turn around to see mommy has her hand in her pants. She wants to known when she can get fucked like that next.

Jesus, fucking pedos.

I'd politely ask for a tit job.

Good man

I wake her up in the morning and feed her a breakfast of eggs and bacon, then drop her off at school.
After her day at school I'd pick her up and take her home, where we'd watch cartoons for an hour before doing her homework together.
Then after we finish we'd ride bikes around and she'd look for squirrels and chipmunks.
When we get home Mommy has dinner ready, a nutritious balanced meal of meats and vegetables, with apple sauce on the side.
After we eat it's time for a bath, and we sing songs as a family.
Then we all get into our pajamas and lay down in the bed and watch cartoons. When she falls asleep between me and her Mommy we watch a medical drama and whisper quietly about it, so we don't wake our little angel.
When it's over I carry her to bed and we kiss her on the forehead and she wakes up just long enough to say "I love you Mommy and Daddy." And we say "We love you too Sweetie."

Awwww

I'd buy her a jump rope to I could see the tiddies bounce.

Punch her in the stomach, she looks like she could take it.

Ask her to dye her hair a non retarded color.

Blind fold her and tie her spread eagled to the mens change room bench and wright 'breed me' above her cum catching holes.

I kept expecting this to turn bad at some point but I was pleasantly surprised at the sweet story.

I'd fuck all three holes and cum on her face.
Mom's not bad either.

Thanks anons.
I'll never have kids and it makes me sad.

why wont you have any kids?

Because I'm a friendless virgin loser.

gf

Those who want to hear what other anons would do should post responses themselves.

have her sit on my lap, french kissing while I softly rub her thighs until shes dripping wet
let her pull out the egg vibrator out of her pussy herself and lay her on her mothers bed, holding her hand as I slowly work my way in, trying hard not to come frome her cute moans alone

rip that bra off and pinch and pull her nips until they were good and hard then push her down and titfuck her until my cock exploded all over her face

SCAREDY CAT

Either that's Tina and her autistic (literally) daughter or my friend and daughter has a doppelganger.

I'd feed her huge meals, and huge meals between meals, then I'd sit her down on the toilet and rub her clitoris. When she's close to cumming I'll make her push out her huge thick turd and have her try to keep her butthole from contracting, in an effort to produce one large in tact log. If she succeeds she gets to use my tounge as toilet paper.

Kek

I would make her worship my white cock and shoot my seed deep Inside her to give her the white baby she's always wanted. I bet she's got a nice firm ass too, perfect for taking her doggy style.

Use mommy's puss juices to help penetrate her daughter's hairless slit. Then have mommy scoop the cum out and finger bang herself with it.

post noods of the one on the left

Do lewd shit like hold hands, and perhaps even cuddle.

First I'd get your pic of my 8 year old kid off of Sup Forums/10

Your 8 year old

Your wife and kid are cute.

I'd lay her down on a pool table and shove a cue into her tight ginger haired butthole, then feck her while make her lick the cue ball all over, and once it's ice and wet I'll roll it up and down her body creating a trail of ginger girl slober, and I'll lay against her moist body, cum inside her ginger puss, getting her pregnant, and then I'll remove the pool cue from her anus.

that DP feeling

Friday night milf and daughter gangbangs for Sup Forumstards. Pound a breeder then walk to the next room and fuck the breeder in training a few times.

damn thats hot shed love it

fuck you all
DP the daughter and feel the hole destroying cock next to you in that mewling kiddy

As a proud member of Anonymous working with other members in Anonymous with #OPInnocence #OPPedoHunt I report all threads that depict / and or otherwise sexualize children or show questionable content.

These threads and its content can be but are are not limited to 'Too Young For Those Tits (TYFTT), Too Young For That Ass (TYFTA), Pre-Teen & Teen (JB), Young Girls, Cute Little Girls, Young Candid, and this also includes such threads 'Bad Parenting, Creep shot, You Love You Loose, Guess Her Age, Nudism' as these can often be places where such violations are performed with pictures of underage girls and boys being posted.

We must also mention that threads/images that sexualize underage girls that are drawn, sketched, animated or crafted, (Known as Lolicon) are just as bad as the real thing and is also in violation of rules of not just Sup Forums but the Adam Walsh Act and the laws of the United States Of America (18+ Required Law) and Human Rights Act.

We in Legion thank the Janitors & Moderators of Sup Forums who listen to our reports and work with us along with the interception and help from the FBI, LEA, Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (CEOP), New York Police Department, Google & Microsoft in working together to help stop child exploitation and abuse.

Remember, we must protect the children as they are our future - the future of Legion!

Never stop fighting the vile scum of this Earth such as pedophiles and child molestors!

I might be Heaven, but I'm bringing you Hell

>Remember, we must protect the children as they are our future - the future of Legion
all Sup Forumstards are raped by daddy.
so your doing it wrong.