>Go have shower to jack off
>Cum, average load everything is fine
>Need to piss really bad suddenly
>Sharp pain in my dick when trying to piss
>Tiny streams off piss come out every 15 seconds
>I'm holding in my piss while i write this
>It fucking hurts and i can't stop pissing
>what do?

don't piss with your pepe downwards, hold it a little up or wait until your G-button deinflates

what lube did you use op?

ur gonna die call an ambulance

Kidney stones comin out ya dick

I didnt use lube just water, holding in piss atm really fucking hurts

Funny you should post that user, it's a common nerve thing, I don't know what it's called, but the most consistent way to resolve the pain is to induce vomiting, I don't know the technicalities of it, but it has something to do with some nerve being stretched while retching.

soap or something went down the urethra you'll be fine. it sucks but it will be gone the next day so dont worry. its happened to me a few times

This
Read up on this too, it works

DONT DO THIS IT CREATES MUSTARD GAS.

He is right, alternatively you can use some smooth object to enlarge the urethra to help, you're supposed to use the object by inserting it in at whatever pace you prefer

Force yourself to piss user, once you get it all out you'll be fine

op is like 10 years old right?

I will not be fine mother fucker, im pissing into a bottle in my room and i cant stop pissing, my piss is like yellow sticky cum wtf is happening it hurts like fuck
I just gagged myself and it made me piss myself fuck you

Cum stuck in your urethra. It will go away in a bit.

17, is it normal while young? i dont want to experience this again

Underage b&

You're not supposed to gag, you're supposed to vomit. Of course it didn't help, you didn't follow it through ffs

>cum base
>piss acid

do the math, it happens sometimes.
what helps me is pouring warm to hot water over the tip of my dick to trigger my urge to piss until the acid-base balance is .... well... balanced.

get used to it if u wanna spank the monkey like a pro

Wow OP why you ask B as your mother she will tell you a straigh answer, and here it is YOU HAVE COLD, yes a cold that happens if you walk around naked foot only happens to men, make sure you wear socks and something warm on your feet now, also resist to pee you dont really need to trust me.
sori for mi bed london not frm amerik

Kek

guys this is seriously fucked, the piss isnt stopping and its hurting more and more how do i make it stop?

Drink a gallon of water. You have something I'm your urethra, probably soap or even sweat like the other user said. Drink the fucking water and be a man and scream like a fucking little bitch when you push all the pee out.

If you really want it done fast, drink the gallon within an hour.

Its not uncommon OP.

You have higher risk of getting this shit if you have an inflammation or any shit going bad in your dick. For me it happens a lot if I decide to go for a second fap before sleep, when I am already tired and dehydrated. Shit get stuck inside.

Forcing a second masturbation can help it. Otherwise park your ass on your toilet and just wait it out. Lasts between 20 minutes to 1-2 hours.

Calm the fuck down you faggot. Just sit on the toilet until there's nothing left.

Lol you got prostate problems

Just piss it all out by doing whatever those guys suggested and you'll be fine. It always hurts to piss right after you nut

I've already told you two ways to fix it. Fuck off if you don't want to do them

Sounds like kidney stones. Do you drink a lot of soft drink? Eat a lot of fast food? Not drink the recommended amount of water every day? Most likely you've got some stones you need to pass.

It will hurt but you basically have to push them out by peeing. It'll sting and hurt like a cunt for a little while but the pain passes surprisingly fast. The next few times you pee afterwards will burn a little but the tissue in the penis heals incredibly fast.

If you see blood, go to the doctor.

feels like u gotta piss but u cant
must be a virgin

It's seriously fucked when your piss stops, stop being such a whiney faggot and drink more water you pathetic fucking slob degenerate cocksucker.

Cut off your dick

Not really lol
It feels fucking amazing to piss after nutting
You guys must all have utis or some shit