Should phoneposters be prevevented from posting?

Should phoneposters be prevevented from posting?

Fuck off
- Sent from my iPhone

yes

>no
Sent from my Android device

>Shitposts about phone posters
>Posts tiny ass picture that looks like a phonepost

Shiggy

>small picture
what are you on your phone or something
fffaaaagggoootttt

No, there's nothing wrong with them, leave them be!
- Sent from my desktop computer

If you want to let Sup Forums die faster than it already is, then yeah sure

I saw you post in another thread about this. Stop obsessing over it. Who gives a fuck. Just re-load the webpage to normal and get on with your life.

No one should post on this site from any device. Least of all on a sweet ass PS4 like the one I use to post.

>phones
When will this fad ever fucking die? Seriously, this technologically backwards pile of shit with a terrible input method, horrible interface, outdated backwards OS, and tons of spyware and tracking shit to rape your privacy should be fucking banned from society or at the very least laughed at by anyone with any goddamn common sense and intelligence.

Fuck anyone that continues to support this regression of technology and screw us over.

ive been saying this shit for years
the only way i cope is knowing that this new generation of selfish consumers are just beta testers to incompetent jewkikesheckle loving developers. when the day comes that a phone has better specs than my 10 year old laptop, then i'll consider a phone.

fucking phonefags,
>LOOK HOW BIG MY SCREEN IS BRO

wow 3x6 fucking inches, kys

they fucking cant, have you been to a school? kids on their fucking phones during lectures, in highschool i remember teachers taking them away at least twice a day and the kid would go into full-blown junkie mode OMGG MY PHONE DONT DO THAT WAAAH

have you been to a job? fucking people on their phones ON THE CLOCK. scrolling facebook and smiling at dumb youtube videos or WORSE, Tumblr vine whatever the fuck bullshit.

Even fucking drivers are on their phones!! Fucking barreling down the asphalt with one hand pushing a teeny screeny in their face! Worse yet, newer cars have screens built-in to the dash, like fucking wot the fuck you fucking WOT M8???

Everythings getting smaller and more useless and dont get me fucking started on phone culture bleeding into the internet. If I see another fucking youtube bar or facebook top bar that follows your scroll, or those fucking three line hambergur menu icon, I think I'll explode. Didn't we all hate the AskJeeves toolbar?!?! Now its a feature? At least I could uninstall the fucking AskBar without breaking internet functionality.

>Mommy wouldn't buy me a phone

>can't afford a smartphone

>all that text
And I didn't read any of it ;^)

fuck you nobody can stop me

not like you could read it on your tiny screen pleb

Maybe when you have enough money saved up you can buy one for yourself.

Sent from my Android device

The question is - how? By blocking all phone networks?

I've noticed a drop in decent posts and a record high in "shitposting" the past year or so due to phoneposters.

Sent from my Android
>sent from my iPhone
Fuck off

>117kb not being small
Kek i get it cause you like to think your 3 inch cock is huge!

If this place degrades any more is not because of people posting from mobiles, BBC shitposters, 12 yo's or ylyl cancer.
It is gonna be because two rules were not followed.

Are....are you advocating for the return of the telegraph or something?

No because i dont have a computer but cant live without my daily dose of shitposting.

if it was 117kb bosch painting, sure that would be small...

but it's a closeup (likely cropped from a much larger picture) of the dude's face. also resolution is pretty high in the picture.

No
- Sent from my web-enabled PDA

If you zoom in on a small dick that doesn't magically make it bigger

this is true and has nothing to do with what I said.

please try again, and next time make a cohesive argument that pertains to what is being argued.