Also batshit crazy eyes catlady edition

youtube.com/watch?v=7uPOGxUtZvk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d8EtoWMGAtg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

god-tier 'za. thin crust a shit

Looks like that pizza is gonna rape her

Looks like undercooked cheese ridden garbage

Anybody who says, types or writes out ''''''''''''za''''''''''' should be castrated and have bleach poured down there fucking stupid throats.

UNIRONICALLY try to argue this point right now just to show how much of a fucking stupid subhuman gas chamber magnet you are.

That literally looks like literal shit, but it doesn't surprise me an American would eat it.

>Dur hur muh economically bankrupt eurotrash eating tiny pizzas because they can't afford food.

Get raped by some refugees.

I agree, thin crusts are for fags

It doesn't surprise me an American would talk like this.

>*eating normal-sized pizzas because they aren't comically fat landwhales
fixed for ya senpai

Finn here

Would order while drunk and be amazed that its huge and not cooked by ISIS tier sand people

Would order again abd recommend to fämälämäs

I guess you never use slang or nicknames you autistic bitch

it would be better if he cooked it a little longer and used less cheese

>14 dollar burger

WWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

so ur mums pussy?

this

>anyone who does x should die
>''''''''''''''''x''''''''''''''''
>unironically in caps
>anyone trying to argue my point is a ret*rd
>racist

Good lord, take your own advice.

Do you guys like garlic 'parm on your 'za? What about guac? I like them both personally, with some 'dines to top it off. I'm always in heaven after the first bite.

Poor Sammy. Sure he's a shitty manager, but he's got the right intentions. The whole ordeal with the tipping is probably just because he's European and we don't really leave tips the same way as in America.

Ramsay BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=d8EtoWMGAtg

sounds like you haven't had any 'go 'za bucko

SHE'S GAGA FOR 'GO 'ZA

>can't handle banter
>resorts to violence like a neanderthal
really

'M CRAY FOR 'ORK 'ZA

Get the fuck out of here, and never speak to me or my wife's son again

You need to chill, but anyone who says "za" does need to be shamed. Pizza is a glorious blessing upon humanity and deserves to be treated with full respect. Not only should it be called by its full title, it should be capitalized at all times.

Praise be unto Pizza.

>Pizza is a glorious blessing upon humanity and deserves to be treated with full respect.
>t. reddit/imgur

Furthermore, it should be eaten alone and in complete silence in a candlelit room. Before eating you must bow to the Pizza, and afterwards bow to the empty tray in solemn gratitude.

Well said good sirrah, I present you 1 free internets! *bows*

Shut the fuck up and bow to your Pizza.

PRAISE 'ZAWEH

gonna be a good day bros

>Dominos
>chain pizza in general

Disgusting

>pizza pretentiousness
If you can't enjoy a yummy Domino's za while also being able to enjoy real "authentic" pizza you're a fucking faggot.
Let me guess you only fuck super models as well?

You don't have to be a badass alpha male with mad stacks, fancy cars, and covered and bitches to have good taste.

There isn't a place on the planet with a shortage of at least decent local restaurants that serve pizza on a whole different level than chain pizza for about the same price. They arn't fancy hipster establishments or any of that shit, but even most hole in the wall joints generally make their shit fresh from scratch as opposed to the frozen stuff you get from the big chain pizza places.

I bet you're the kind of low class pleb that also thinks McDonalds makes a good hamburger, because Dominos is basically the pizza equivalent of that.