Okay Amerifags, who are you voting for? and why?

Okay Amerifags, who are you voting for? and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA
youtu.be/5Xp6QZrr1Bc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm planning to vote hillary.

but the closer the days have come to today, i've gotten the urge to vote trump because it would cause a historic clusterfuck if on the off-chance he did win.

Take that urge nigger. You'll get to witness the simultaneous meltdown of tumblr, media and every overweight gender making up SJW in the US and other countries

vote hillary so the second amendment gets removed

no more guns for niggers

Trumpster. Cos He's a Loose Cannon. Not a Part of the System.

Trump.

Regardless of my feelings on him we cannot have another 4 years of the same fucking shit we have had the past 8 years with Obama.

it's not the butt-hurt of media that im talking about. i mean all that would be amusing as fuck, but i think there would an actual national crisis because there are many people in power and with money who don't want trump elected. and america could use some shaking up, honestly.

voted hillary like 2 weeks ago

I really hate them both, but I'm voting Hillary purely for her stance on climate change. Trump also doesn't give a fuck about science and wants to defund NASA and fuck science education some more, so there's that too.

Gary Johnson... cause fuck everything else.

I did vote for Hillary but im rather impartial to who actually wins
If Hillary wins i can hope she passes some bills i care about to Congress
But I also kinda want Trump to because itd be funny and i also want to know what he'll do

Britfag here. I hope you guys have the sand to vote Trump.

Having a fucking woman president will be an absolute disaster for all mankind.

reminder that this is the average trump voter, literally too stupid to figure out how to vote

trumps wants to fund nasa more. idk about climate change, it wont effect me.

Haha, these silly people show up in all threads, don't they?

Just look at argentina. Its 10 times shittier now

There would also be riots from rowdy African Americans if that's what you mean

I got high as shit and voted for Jill Stein. At least I can feel like I did the very least I could do to fuck over Hillary

There is literally nothing Hilary or Trump can do in their time in office that will affect climate change.

Fuck you, Thatcher was amazing. Hate Hilary because she's an evil cunt, not because she's a woman.

neither, fuck both of those whores

what is aleppo for 500$??

First woman president? YES!
First woman president to be jailed in her first term? YES!

Wait for the next woman to run, because the first woman president shouldn't be jailed. It would ruin the entire 'moment' of first female president. Not that I particularly care about this issue, but it seems a lot of people do.

Hill dog

>idk about climate change, it wont effect me

What, are you old as fuck and gonna be dead within the next 20 years?

exactly, just what fucking american state is aleppo in? "not-america"? then fuck it

>implying obama wasn't a great president

kek

You must be young as fuck and educated by leftist climate science.

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost

Bonus: Trump lying 250 times
youtube.com/watch?v=dmne8r2sIFA

//

Tard detected, go back to your handlers little buddy

tldr

Dubs of truth.

I early voted for Hillary last week, and it wasn't a "lesser of the two evils thing" either. I believe Hillary will make a terrific President. I think she'll do more to try and keep us out of foreign wars. I think she'll do more to protect the little guy instead of cutting taxes even further on the rich and corporations.

She's smart, she's experienced, and it's not a good idea to get in her way. Hell, she's like the Godfather of politics right now.

And I can't wait to hear all the screams of rage from the Trumpsters tonight.

No one cares faggot.

Voted Hillary bc I'm with her and fuck trump

Salty that the most qualified presidential candidate ever, Hillary Clinton, is about to be elected POTUS.

Obama was great. Obamacare is great. My uncle with pre-existent condition got finally covered.

no man, i'm talking people in power.

jewish overlords, reptile shadowmasters, whatever flavor of boogeyman you want.

Why would I be salty over a 13 year old's political opinions? At first I thought you were a shill but it's obvious you're an autist preteen who heard mommy telling daddy what a wonderful woman Clinton is

>climate change ain't real cuz my daddy and the republicans tell me so

Way to go, autismo.

>leftist climate science
Lol, you can't just put word "leftist" in front of something and dismiss it.
You're also ignoring that most science out there denying climate change is funded one way or another by carbon emitters.

Trump will bring jobs back to America!!

That too user Jesus
Hillary has been losing her shit because she realizes the trump train's coming and she's the definition of establishment and power. Seriously, look at her latest speeches where she goes on tearful angry rants
You already know there's gonna be assassination attempts and similar from America's favorite fake progressive

>projection

I'll admit that I sometimes enjoy doing some projection myself.

The problem is that he didn't know if it was in the US or not.

Quit projecting your self image onto other people.

Your insults are pathetically childish. Grow up.

It truly depressess me that a vote for the near future of my country matters so little to most that they're willing to throw it at people they don't believe in just to get a quick laugh.

>being retarded enough to believe this is how criminals behave.

>implying I believe climate change is real just because democrats believe it

I believe it's real because of the overwhelming consensus of actual climate scientists, ass burger.

Unlike your dumb ass who believes it isn't real because of Glen Beck and Hannity.

I'm voting Hilary. I've been really undecided the whole election but I figured, if so many celebrities like Lena Dunham and Beyonce think I should vote Hilary, then I should trust them.

Hang yourself with razorwire

neither because shits rigged and im politically disenfranchised

enjoy your billion dollar propaganda campaign

the climate is changing because planet X is here

>being retarded enough to think hillary is going to remove the second ammendment

>I believe it's real because of the overwhelming consensus of actual climate scientists, ass burger.

Yes, scientists backed by leftists. Stop deluding yourself kiddo

The fact that its 2016 and people still deny climate change.

If all you can come up with is an insult, don't even bother.

>Thinking every scientist in the world is "backed by leftists" while ignoring the fact that many republicans and right-wing media outlets are literally owned by oil and natural gas interests

We've ascended to a new height of autism.

Idiot . "Muh guns" is just a meme created by Repubs

Same. He is the closest it comes to my views on issues. Vote how you wish everyone would vote.

>Not reading any replies to those

C'mon son.

Trump. He will save western civilization.

Gary Johnson.

My state is solid Red and is going to Trump either way.

Hillary -- because I am not a moron or a bigot.

Fucking this, man.

What is a leppo and how many are there?

They'll keep milking for money, saying 'oh we humans are so bad' buttfucking you all the way to Tokyo and back.. And you're loving every second of it.

Go on, rant at me, throw your cute statistics at me. It won't change a thing. I doubt any of you people can stay civil.

No brainer.

Hillary 2016.

>No brainer.

Yup, I found the no brainer.

I know, I just really wish he was being a smartass

Hillary because maybe Bernie is right and the progressives in congress can push her to the left. Also I can't bear the thought of what these Trumpfags will be like if he wins.

Trump cause the world is already a shit let's just see what happens next and hope we all die in third world war

>Show me all your facts, I don't care!

Yup, about what I expected, you retarded piece of shit.

I wonder how much these Clinton supporters will jack off time the sight of Syrian refugees raping their sisters, mothers, and daughters. All of you make me fucking sick.

Sauce?

If you dismiss evidence on the basis of you suspecting it being leftist, then you have no right to even comment. Judge an argument on it's merits, not the person arguing.

>narrative

>What is Congress

Most of the shit any candidate has ever said they will do doesn't happen because we have a FUCKING CONGRESS

CONGRESS

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU ALL KEEP FORGETTING

you know

So much obvious shilling going on in these threads. How are you guys gonna feel when killary wants her refund?

You can register to vote in person with a valid ID.

Thatcher WAS amazing.

But I'm talking about the now. Hilary is a fucking embarrassment and voting a woman president will only make the entire sjw movement more fucking insufferable.

>I voted for Hillary

>autism

>it won't change a thing
We know, you're a Trump supporter who believes climate change doesn't exist. You're beyond saving.

I voted Trump.

It was a case of the lesser of two evils (Clinton) or the weaker of two evils (Trump).

Clinton has like 10 things she wants to do that I disagree with. She will likely get ALL of them done, because of the amount of political leverage she has.

Trump has like 100 things he wants to do that I disagree with. He MIGHT get 1 one of them done.

Hillary. I can't wait til all Trump retards get triggered more then SWJ tumblr fags. Cue all the tinfoil hat facebook tier muh freedoms, fema camps, guns etc etc memes.

>average trump supporter.

Ok then these are the average Hillary supporters....

youtu.be/5Xp6QZrr1Bc

You can take anything out of context. Looks like your handlers put a lot of time into that script.

I am in Ohio and I voted for Trump!

I don't like either, I just want to see the hollywood faggots and SJW of the world all have a nervous breakdown if he wins.

So I voted in the way that will give me the most entertainment.

coming from a non-scientist backed by rightists, cease brainwashing yourself child

Why do people do this? It's obvious that someone sewed that on...