Official laugh at KEKMUND

Official laugh at KEKMUND

Who /lifelong/ traditional Rasenball Leipzig here?

Here. I have been playing Rasenball ever since I was a kid.

Why do the Germans hate this team?

Is it like MK Dons?

Ive been a fan of their beverage for a while now. Suppose I can support their fun little German soccer team

Klopp, der Versager

who /lifelong/ here?

Played with them in FIFA

They also have an Austrian one and an American one.

They got money from Red Bull. German refugee welcome gutmenschen don't like that

And one in Brazil and one in somewhere in Africa, Ghana I think.

>fan of their beverage
Why? How? What?

I hope they win the Bundes soon just to see all those redditors triggered

Red Bull, Torsten.

>traditonal
>RedBull Leipsch
kys

Forza St.Pauli
scheiß RB

Is this /bundes/?

Sure

ja man we /bundes/ now

Also has like two Formula One-teams. For those that like their rasenball with energy, but not all of the time. Red Bull is for the children.

I actually admire the plane racing. also the niggas that just throw themselves out of planes.

Yeah, they're actually pretty cool lads. At first it was just the skateboard family, but now, you can name something and they did some weird version of it.

agree so much!

I'm personally an Inter and Juventus fan but I have always admired Sankt Pauli alot!! Leftist clubs are very cool!

Btw, what's your favorite type of vaping flavor?

Welcome, Refugees

Good Lord this kid from Scottland is a future GOAT, look at his balls and his plays.

Pro Patria Saxonia

fucking called it

Eklig

>dirtmud

What went wrong? Tuchel doesn't deserve this.

you go sir, we have a team to beat the racists with

l'm from ltaly and l'm fan of Livorno we are communist :DD

Fuck the capitalist Red bull, viva la revolucion

they don't have enough muslims

why would tuchel play rode and castro, does he not have better options? they're both fairly mediocre

>Leftist clubs are very cool!

>Leipzig bought some random Scottish teenager for over 10 million

Wach mich drinnen auf

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

is this the start of an epic new meme?

That was a pretty good game. RB looks really good, Dortmund played fairly well actually. Except Götze who was a fat and useless fuck like always.

Tuchel's fuckup today desu. Castro obviously isn't a winger, that's been shown time and time again, add onto that Piszczek still mostly being shit, and the right wing was invisible for good portions of the match, which made them too predictable, since Leipzig shut down the center in typical Hasenhüttl fashion, that only left their left wing, which was too easy to defend. Though even then Schürrle and Schmelzer played pretty well in attack.

Lifelong since minutes ago

he assisted the winning goal

At least Götze lost some kalories.
Every game another step into the right direction to become a healthy participant of our society...

>Except Götze who was a fat and useless fuck like always
He was one of the best players in the first half though, him and Schürrle linked up well.

who /powerking/ here?

YEEEEEEESSSSSS HAHAHAHAHA

TAKTIK TUCHEL GOT OUTTAKTIKED
LOVED SEEING THAT FROWN ON THE CUNT SCHÜRRLE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>DIRTMUND
FOREVER A PATHETIC NAZI CLUB

BASED FUCKING MATESCHITZ

mates. how did burke look? excited for him to be the scottish bareth gale and lead us to the world cup victory we deserve

absolutely mad perfomance from this kid desu

Sanches shit himself yesterday but this kid today was something else.

Tuchel is a choker

He is still obese though

>tfw you never had female ass in your hand like that in your hand

WE DID IT LADS

It's too late, let's send him to Tunisia and hope nobody notices.

why didn't tuchel give pulisic a sub appearance? He scored and assisted like 4 times for USA last week. Explain plz

he got the assist to win it

some quality passes from midfield to setup other chances

He was only a sub but he won the game

>Tuchel the absolute madman actually plays with Götze and Ramos
>gets rekt
wew

the kid's probably knackered, plus dembele is better than him at the moment, and schurle was doing decently.

>dat damage control by Schmelzer

pathetic

>USA's best prospect already being outshone by said random Scottish teenager
kek

high impact sub

>Burke in championship, england's 2nd league
>nobody
>Burke in Bundes
>single handedly beats the second best team in the league
wew

>Red Bull football - 1
>""""""""""""""""""""""Dirtmound""""""""""""""""""" - 0

Based to hear, guy came out of nowhere.

Götze had an alright game though. Not amazing, but he was far from one of the worst players.

>single handedly beats

Please leave the church in the town with me is not good cherry eating right now

Forest fans don't think he's a nobody at all.

no seriously that was a terrific perfomance, absolutely no respect or nervousness, 3-4 really good runs, good passing and all

for once it looks like there really is british wonderkid

there are plently good british players and talents, just not any english ones

Yeah but forest fans are retarded

yes thank u, was about to say this

Fuck off you dumb favela hues,you literally have no permission to shit talk us after 7-1 for the end of time.

Also St.Pauli is a truly based as fuck club.

>mfw moving to Leizpig just in time to see RB Leipzig win the bundes

what a time to be a live jungs

Prior to a few months ago, I didn't even know they existed. Now I'm living mere blocks away from the stadium

>that dog
He knows that there's something wrong.

Any salty Dortcunts on the streets?

>Also St.Pauli is a truly based as fuck club
Sören bitte

I am surprised Red Bull makes so much money off the energy drinks. It doesn't even seem that popular anymore

> this triggers the Wessi

b-b-but muh Tradition

Most people I know just drink own brand from whatever shop they're in. It's usually far cheaper, and it's not like anyone drinks it for the taste.

Do you not go out?

Literally every single shot is mixed with red bull

Me again. How popular is RB Leipzig in Leipzig, I move there in like a week, and I want to know if I should get apparel

I know this is falling on deaf ears, but the rest of the world is very different from bongland

are hoffenheim no longer the most hated club in bundesliga?

they make most of it in clubs

I only drink the cheap stuff when I go grocery buying which tastes basicall the same.

me irl

>the most hated club in bundesliga
That will always be Bayern.

The rest of the world isn't just america la, a company can ignore you and still be mega rich

Jägerbombs are drunk fucking everywhere and they're mainly red bull

>moving to east germany

>literally moving to East Germany aka the middle of nowhere

You will kill yourself within the 1st month over there senpai

but Bayern also has the most fans
read yesterday that they have even more fans in the Ruhrpott than >Schalke has
so you can't really say that Bayern are the most hated club, overall maybe, but not in relation to the amount of fans

They had a revenue of 5 Billion Euros in 2014. I assume its about that much now.

Not sure how that much can keep up 5 sports teams and all the racing stuff, although I assume some of the soccer teams pay for themselves.

You could put a kid with Down syndrome in a quantum physics class and he would still be more likely to pass than Rode was this game.

You lads are simply upset because you won't be in Leipzig when they win the Bundes

they always had very popular driver in the racing an get money from doing well and sponsors there

Who /corporate synergy/ here?

>Do you not go out?

Maybe. Have you been to Germany before?
Why do you move there?

Here, I've lived in Rasenball my entire life.

Weigl had a rare shit game too. Probably should have been carded. Castro's yellow was a bit soft on the other hand, as was Werner's.

WECK MICH AUF

>losing 3 of your 4 key players
>buying schürrle and rode

the absolute madman

can't wake up

Schürrle's been one of the best players in both games so far. He missed a shot today, that he really should have made, or at least gotten a save out of, but you can't blame him for taking the shot.