Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

lol wut

wut

What does that mean

say wah

No it balances out because guys with bigger dicks have larger penises

:-DDD

Yes, also beautiful and sexy girls are always the hottest

>Is it just a coincidence that dudes with bigger boobs have bigger dicks? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?
there fixed it for you

>94886 Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boob

Okay look, he means the boobs being the actual breasts, and the nipples and areolas being the tits.

I'm assuming the guy's English, because some other here say that same thing.

Fucking newfag all chicks with big boobs have little tits. You'd know that if you ever looked inside the asshole of a vagina

go away pls

Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger dicks have bigger boipussies? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

It's no coincidence that a tautology is true.

Is it just a coincidence that burgers with bigger buns have bigger meat? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

Wut?

It is what it is...

Is it just a coincidence that paperclips with bigger paper have bigger paperclips? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

Is it just a coincidence that a coincidence with coincidences have bigger coincidence? It's like, they're so big, how can you coincidence?

If you actually mean their areola it's actually pretty simple; the skin of the breasts stretches more with bigger ones. The most sensitive skin is around the nipple, so it stretches first.

Bigger boobs means bigger nipples, bigger tits means bigger areolas, sometimes it's the opposite.
If it hangs down, it's probably a breast - might be a hooter.

Disregard logic, continue thread.

Is it just a boob that coincidence with boobs chicks have tits bigger coincidence? It's like, they're so boobs, how can you coincidence?

Is it just a big that a big with big have coincidences bigger? It's like they are so coincidences, how can you big?

You're looking for "teats" now fuck off maggot

Is it just a chick that coincidence with tits bigger chicks have tits bigger coincidence tits? It's like, they're so chicks coincidence, how can you boob?

s it just a chicks that chicks with chicks chicks have bigger chicks? It's like, they're so chicks, how can you coincidence?

Is it just a compete that boobs with chicks bigger have tits coincidence? It's like, they're so chicks, how can you bigger?

I find it weird that guys with bigger dicks also have larger cocks. It's like a girl can look at my dick and know exactly how big my cock is. Do women have some sort or intuition that they know how big a guys cock is just from looking at his dick?

Is it just a coincidence its wet on a rainy day? It's like, so wet on a rainy day, how can you compete?

Is it just a coincidence that people with bigger stomachs have bigger apetitie? It's like, they're so hungry, how can you compete?

if they don't have d cups the woman doesn't exist as far as i'm concerned, and if they're fake they're even worse than flat chested women

Is it just a coincidence that 1 + 1 equals 2?? It's like, amazing right?, how can you compete?

All these opinions on whether chicks with big boobs have big tits or not and the only example is op..

Look idk what the fuck you just said but keep posting moar

Is it just a coincidence that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? It's like, they're so big, that chicks with bigger boobs have bigger tits? how can you compete?

Is it just boobs that boobs with bigger boobs have bigger boobs? It's like, they're so big, how can you boobs?

Is it just a compete that chicks with bigger compete have bigger compete? It's like, they're so compete, how can you compete?

Kek'd hard

Is it just a coincidence that chicks with dicks have bigger dicks? It's like, they're so big, how can you compete?

top kek

bigger tits, flatter ass

smaller tits, perkier ass

fugly face, awesome body

it's gods way of balancing shit out.

I like this thread