Well you bastards, it's election day...

Well you bastards, it's election day, and while you were all throwing shit at each other and smearing your ass all over each other you missed the biggest problem of this election -- only voting for the 2 biggest parties.

You all fucked up big time!

THIS beautiful lady right here should be out first woman president and you all let her go unnoticed and unvoted for.

America is going to hell and it's all YOUR fault!!

TL;DR You fags should've voted for Jill Stein

Other urls found in this thread:

usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-jill-stein-just-endorsed-donald-trump-watch-her-obliterate-hillary/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did get off my dick

Third parties can't win the presidency dumbass. All you're doing is spoiling the Democrats. But I you're a right-wing troll and you know that.

She is the only candidate that isn't suffering from severe mental problems

Lmao go huff more homeopathic vegan crystal remedies for your vaccine autism fag!

Your argument is self fulfilling.

>how can I be edgy and pretend to be morally/intellectually superior?
>oh I'll vote for an unelectable 3rd party! Take THAT normies!

Literally kill yourself.

Stein isn't an anti-vaxxer.

Yeah, the old hippie with no viable solutions to even the simplest of problems is the answer! Well played...

Your vote is rendered worthless when your candidate loses in your state anyways.

You're shit

OP's faggot

Remember back when 3rd party candidates could win?
Remember back when they didn't automatically lose just because they were 3rd party?
Remember Lincoln?

Actually, Stein is a retarded fuckwit with no workable ideas and no experience. She's Trump lite.

Third Parties and Independents can get close.

Infact in 1992, Ross Perot (I) was leading in early national polls. Ended up securing 18% of the Popular vote.

It is impossible for that to happen this cycle, but we can try to get the Greens or Libertarians to 5% (Which is Possible) to secure some federal funding for the 2020 election. Then they would stand a chance

Even in 1992 it was possible for a Third Party or Independent to win.

Source?

Life.

Your ass is not life.

are you insane? she thinks air conditioning is a matter of national security. she is insane.

I thought that was John Kerry's thing?

ctr

No not really cause she doesn't have the support of a party that's already in power. Work on getting elected into state levels first. Win the public. Do shit the other parties just fight over.

TL;DR: Can't be elected if everyone thinks your a joke party that just yells a lot.

she's the definition of naive and it shows in her "green new deal" bullshit. Everything she has put out was written through rose-colored glasses. She is the source of her own bullshit. No one who isn't currently inebriated, old enough to have a bit of life experience, or independently wealthy can possibly vote for her.

Ubercheck

Good get

Oh shit wasted

Nigger, why you wasting gets.

I voted Trump but I will always have a soft spot for granny hippy.

>ywn come home from a day of protesting to smoke a doobie with jill

Why live?

Confirmed, it's Kerry's thing, not Jill's.

Fuck you I voted Johnson. Still respect you more than the ones voting out of fear

Source?

The one time in history a third party presidential nominee got close (18%, 0 electoral votes) was when he was a self-funded billionaire.

Stein and Johnson are nothing like Perot, and neither will crack 5% of the vote.

she said nuclear energy was bad

You are asking for a source of my opinion, newsflash dumbfuck, it's me.

what a waste

A little better than Hillary, but still shit compared to Trump, the man who knows how to speak his mind without fear of the pc plebs, who knows how to grab life by the pussy, and will make America great again!

Graveside Breakfast

Lincoln was a 3rd party candidate and he won.
Nigga, are you high?

Ahahaha :^D

And abe Lincoln

I'm asking for a source on the information your opinion is based on, you dumb nigger.

sick

Checked put me in screencap
also
TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT BITCH!

sakjfgsdlbfsdj

Jill2016 or whatever her website is now. The utopian documents are there. Full, liveable wage employment by 2030 in green energy? Go read it. It might as well be written incrayon.

She endorsed Trump you silly cuck!
usapoliticstoday.com/breaking-jill-stein-just-endorsed-donald-trump-watch-her-obliterate-hillary/

You don't just need the most electoral votes, you need a majority of the electoral votes to become president. That's never going to happen for a third party without campaign reform. All it's going to do is benefit the party least similar to them.

Also look at 1968 with George Wallace and American Independent. 13.5% of Popular and 46 Electoral

1948 also had Storm Thurmond and the Dixiecrats with 2.5% Popular but 39 Electoral.

It really just requires the right social conditions for a third party or independent to have a shot.

>who knows how to grab life by the pussy

Still sounds sleazy as fuck you slime bag.

Suck it you trump fag.

She's also a physician

Theoretically they could win just enough states to the point where they may be able to prevent either major party from hitting 270, thus bringing it to congress, where they could be selected (Assuming the two main candidates are terribly unpopular)

w e w l a d
e
w

l
a
d

>Full, livable wage employment by 2030 in green energy.
What's not feasible about that?

>believing the propaganda from a news site that doesn't cite its sources
Top kek.

Either a woman or a fag. Either way you shouldn't be allowed to vote

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Stein))))))))))))))))))))))))

nice try fagot fucking kike

>What's not feasible about that?

Not that guy, but I would say it's more idealistic given the US system.
I doubt either party would work with her, as she is challenging the Status Quo

Already did vote for Hillary. Just displaying the vulgarity of trumps words via a picture of my penis. Hopefully you got the message.

Vladmir Putin is the Candidate for me.

Training is what's not feasible about that. Also affordability, parts, technology, etc. do you honestly think that those jobs will be permanent? That American companies will be created to make the parts and tech? That people already employed won't be first in line for higher paying tech jobs and the willfully unemployed will stay right where they are? It's naive and unrealistic and people spouting that kind of shit can be safely ignored because they have no idea how things work.

Those are good examples of people on the ballot as third parties, but both were essentially party guys that went '3rd party' just to be in the race. Wallace was a Democrat that ran for the Democratic ticket in 1964, and Thurmond was already a Democrat Governor when he ran in 1948 for president against Civil Rights.

Either way, 3rd parties usually only pop up like that over singular issues like civil rights. And that's typically not enough to matter overall, as their percentages show.

(((Stein)))

We need more politicians like that. Working with the status quo doesn't fix anything.

I woke up this morning with this song stuck in my head, so I looked up the lyrics and thought it was interesting..

>>D.J.'s the man we love the most
Could you be, could you be squeaky clean
And smash any hope of democracry ?

>>Politician Grannie with your high ideals
Have you no idea how the Majority feels ?

DJ = Trump?
Politician Grannie = Hillary?

Seeds of love - Tears For Fears - 1989

True. But, I am more so saying that given certain situations, It could lead to a notable performance by a third party.

I actually think 2020 could go that way, if Sanders runs on a Green Party ticket. He already has household name recognition, and was extremely popular with the younger voters.

> 3rd party is a wasted vote!
> Because nobody votes for them
> So lets not vote for them
> Because nobody votes for them
After this election, I mean AS SOON as it's over, you people need a concentrated effort to discuss voting third party. If everyone knows others will vote for them it won't be a wasted vote next time

We already have people trained, they're just working lower wage jobs (like retail) right now because they don't have employment in their field.

The jobs created by the pipeline, on the other hand, won't be permanent, as those jobs will be gone once its construction is completed.

I know, but unless there is a strong third party in congress, then nothing will get done.

The American "Left" and Right will probably cooperate to block anything put forward by the third party

Getting a 3rd party candidate in office should improve the chances of that party getting into congress.

>mfw I actually voted for Dr. Jill Stein

I think you're missing the bigger picture, as almost all of that doesn't matter. Jobs are going to disappear wholesale in the near future regardless of your politics. Capitalism can't help but take full advantage of automation, and automation removes jobs. If we continue on the current path we are (the only thing that can stop it would be world war 3), then there will be massive unemployment.

Do you want to live in a future where you no longer have to work, with clean energy. Or a future where you no longer have to work, with dirty energy and pollution. Either way, most of us won't be necessary.

Yea, but the first term would be a wasted one probably.

Second term may have some progress if a third party holds any significant portion of congress.

We have people trained in offshore wind turbine construction and maintenance? Tidal energy collection (which barely even exists yet)? So from our unemployed work force that consists predominantly of software engineers, education majors, people with no experience of any kind, and prior plant workers with industrial experience, in 13 years we will supplant our entire nation's oil and coal infrastructure? Yeah, it doesn't work out. If she had maybe said 2075 I could have bought it.

What about with the next president after that one?

>implying wind turbines have never been constructed before

>ignoring the pipeline
I bet you voted for Hillary.

Third party legitimacy is won way before November 8th. Most of the people voting for Stein or Johnson did absolutely nothing other than vote, which is just not enough to make a difference.

>What about with the next president after that one?

At that point, depending on the first Third Parties presidential legacy, the Two Party system could be broken.

I would fuck her, but make her shave - I will not tolerate gray pubes

>broken
I like the sound of that.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That's why they need to push. They'll have 4 years to open people up to the idea and discuss it en masse. The average person doesn't even know anything about the third party candidates, they need to create buzz for the next election way ahead of time

Second.

They have been constructed before, and the people that do it have jobs doing it already. Many of them have mechanical engineering degrees (site coordinators) and have extensive training in the field. They are a limited resource that would need to be created en masse to achieve such a lofty goal. How many of them do you know? How many do you think we can produce quickly?

this thread is really lacking pictures of her when she was 18

I would rather a fundamental restructuring of the system. But the first step would be to break the two party system.

What about the pipeline do you want to mention user? It didn't really factor into the discussion but go ahead, spit it out.

I voted for her
>Gilf

Dubs of truth. On my way to cast my vote for Jill right now. P.A. Greens, represent.

> Thinks Trump is too sleazy
> Posts on /b

..MFW

The biggest problem with the idea isn't that we don't have the work force or resources for it, it's that the industry doesn't have the government support, unlike oil companies.

>pale
>fat
>hairy
>below average penis size

confirmed hillary supporter. nothing surprising here at all

Oil has government funding and forms of government support, it's the only advantage that fossil fuels have over alternative energy at this point.

the user isn't running for president tho :^)

Lol who is Jew Stein?

>dem zeros

some annoying kike doctor that believes the Earth can be saved by going vegan