So yeah Sup Forums uhh WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? I'm a 38 year old, self employed dude with a good income. Not married...

So yeah Sup Forums uhh WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? I'm a 38 year old, self employed dude with a good income. Not married, though I usually hit up bars and what not and pick up college Chicks, and sometimes single mom's attracted to status if I'm feeling up for it.

However, a month and a half ago a 13 year old girl showed up at my door with an ex I had while in college.

I haven't seen this ex since fucking college so I was a little shocked at first, and how she tracked me, but she claimed that she found me through looking up the business I run.

Anyway, she tells me that this kid is mine. I laughed and told her to piss off at the time, but she persisted, showing up at my door time and time again. Eventually I asked if she could prove it and she discussed a DNA paternity test.

I went over to the lab, they got my sample and I was confident that it'd be case closed by the time the results came back. About a week later the results come in and it's a 99% match, that I'm the girls Father. I was burning up inside, regretting college all together, wouldn't have met the tramp. Fast forward a bit and

This kid is fucking DELIGHTED, that she has a Dad in her life now, yeah I do feel kinda sorry for her.

Anyway her mom dumps her off at my place now on Tuesday through to Thursday, and goes back to her mother's on Friday mornings. Her mom threatened me with slapping me down with court orders and all the shit involved there if I don't cooperate and "help raise our daughter."

I'm trying my best to seem happy with the kid but I'm bullshitting myself. I was perfectly fine having multiple one night stands and flings, and worried only about my own finances, but with this kid who adores me suddenly popping up I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss flying solo.

Really what I'm actually asking is how do I deal with this, and since biting the bullet is my only option, how do I stop feeling that way.

>pic related mfw I remember those solo days.

You still are solo you just have a schedule to work around. As long as your ex is it involved it's less of a problem than you think

You can still have flings and take care of your kid yknow. Might be trickier but still doable

It's only 5 more years and she'll be going off to college herself. Pertinent question though, do you like the kid?

Don't be a nigger and raise her right.

Seperate your dislike of the mother from your daughter.
Otherwise she becomes a chick with daddy issues and you get to watch her pull shit like what her mom did to you, to some other guy. Also live with the fact you turned her into a slutty bitch if that matters to you.

You can still fly solo whenever she isn't there too.

Your lucky as fuck, she could of fucked you hard and raw if she wanted to with child support when the baby was born.

There's only one thing you can do, bro. It's simple dude, I don't even know why you're stressing.

Kill the kid, kill the ex, dissolve the bodies in an acid bath, tip the sludge-like remains into a swamp in the middle of nowhere, 5 states away.

:)

Stop being a nigger and raise your damn kid.

cum inside her next the night.

autistic coward detected .
your so scared to get out of your routine that you think about killing your self .
is kinda funny cus you wont able to do even that
grow a pair and teach your daughter about the real world and how she can become like you self suffusion adult person (where you lie cus your not even close to being a real adult)
gl autist faggit

Yeah I mean she's a good kid. But it's a bit tough to adjust into seeing this child as my own. I don't think I have that level of affection for her yet. Which makes me think I'm an asshole.

Fuck her lol

use condom next time

Have you experienced genetic sexual attraction?

are you pretty sure you aren't being cucked?

Where did I say I was going to kill myself?
Did you read the question I asked at the end? Before you scroll up I'll save your brain the energy.
>Really what I'm actually asking is how do I deal with this, and since biting the bullet is my only option, how do I stop feeling that way.

So in summary I already know that raising her is my only option. I just don't know how to have affection for what almost seems like a random kid in my life.

Goddamn homeless motherfuckers using library computers to troll on this site.

Vote Trump.

Ouch. I sure hope it's not a state with no statue of limitations on child support...

I did, for the following 13 years after this kid was conceived.
What to the kid? No.
The lab sent her and I copies of the test results.

That's totally normal though, you haven't been there from the start, so you haven't had a chance to have your affection grow for her. It will though as time goes on. Be the good male rolemodel she needs and she will be better off for it.

I say keep it. gl

Well, at least you won't have to deal with a screaming little baby and got a child that's past the annoying years. Why not enjoy it instead? You can make many creepshots and than fap furiously or have someone to play legos with. Sounds fun.

Well you lucked out there. It's just a few years. Spend time with your daughter dude, shes been raised without a father, probably thinking he didn't want her and shit. She deserves to have that. I think its understandable that you don't really feel attached to her yet, that seems normal. Give it time man and spoil the shit out of her.

Best of luck.

OP you lucky son of a bitch, you basically just gained a 13 year old fuck toy.

It is clear thatbyou are a grade-A piece of shit. That's you. Your DNA running around and that doesn't swell you up with pride and joy. Go fuck yourself. Oh, and die horribly in a fire.

Dude you knocked some chick up and she's not going after you for child support be happy that you lucked out and make up the lost time with your daughter

Oh, come on. He never met the kid before. Don't be a faggot.

You got some pictures of her? I'll need them to uh... give advice.

also, what exactly does a 99% match mean? genetically 99% match is the same as all humans are within 1% or some shit like that. Is it a 99% chance that it's you?

Care and love is mostly an effect of spending time with someone. This is why people who are kidnapped sometimes grow to love the person who kidnapped them.

Do things with your kid and spend time with her, it'll come when it comes.

I met my father when I was 10 or 13 and he died a couple of years later, but it meant a lot to me that I at least had some good experiences with him.

Ice skating, watching movies are good things to bond over.

*tipping greatly intensifies*

True. Just gotta adjust it seems. Thanks
Yeah, she's crazy excited around me and always tells me about how it's good to call someone Dad etc... But as I said earlier it's pretty strange having this new kid in the house. But I'll work on this fatherhood thing

It might help to start calling her my daughter instead if the kid

The test will be within the naturally vary part of the human genome.
So it's almost certain the child is his.

Noice Get

checked

holy shit balls

What a waste of a get.

Put me in the screencap
also TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT!

Maybe I am a piece of shit. But I haven't known the child even existed for the past 13 years. It's a tough adjustment and one I didn't see coming.

I don't plan on dying in a fire either, but perhaps you could consider some self immolation

FAK

Mmmmm check em

No one's screencapping shitty gets you dumb nigger

>Implying someone would waste their time taking a screenshot of sexts

Check'd

you fucked up when you did not lawyer up
you fucked up when you had paternity test
you fucked up when you agreed to parent this kid

congrats! you are a dad

I don't really use the term here, sorry bud. But in general conversation, sure

VeryA calm, apolitical get :^) Noice

Graveside Breakfast was here.

Don't be an asshole dude. If that is really your daughter then you should want to take care of her. You gotta have a sense of responsibility.

> implying someone won't screencap it

Trust me. You are. And for your daughter's sake i hope you live a long life in which you can manage to love her. Otherwise die a truly horrific death.

I think you got a good start. Sorry it kinda throws a wrench in bachelor life, but it shouldn't bring it to a standstill. You can be the cool dad who still goes out and shit. plus you got to skip all those bullshit raising a child years. Now you can just play video games with her or something.

NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN

you know what you have to do

make her visits...uncomfortable.

Oh wednesday. that's wear nothing but a sock on my cock wednesday.

as your prance around the house.

be a man and take care of your fucking kid, nigger

>thinking 'biting the bullet' means suicide
>calling other people autistic when you're the true retard

No worries it is what it is. And I'll just roll with it.
I don't know where people are getting this idea that I don't want anything to do with my child. I just said the adjustment is tough, because I'm not feeling that affection yet despite obviously liking her, and also I am a little disappointed that my borderline free wheeling schedule has been turned upside down, BUT that doesn't mean I don't want to raise her. Which is why I'm asking for advice on how to work on becoming an actual parent.

You can use whatever words you want man but im a physiologist and I've seen that the more people consider another person a family member the more affection they get towards that person

So not only does he get to be a dad, he also gets to be on the sex offenders registry.
Good advice there mate.

I don't think I'd ever get over to fact that at one point, that was my jizz.

Seriously imagine that, your daughter comes up to you and hugs you and all you can think is " woah, this is like, mine. my overgrown semen is literally hugging me. I feed, cloth, protect and love my semen. "

I would probably creep my kids out just because of the amount of times id be sitting there just thinking " that's literally apart of me. "

It gets pretty bad sometimes just knowing at one point we were all our fathers jizz, sloshing around in our dads balls, before we came out of their dicks and into our moms' pussies.

It's just.. weird man.

look your situation fucking sucks but come on man think of your daughter...

Don't hate the kid, raise her right. She obviously wanted to see her father for a long time. Don't hate her because of your ex.

Nice get
also
CRY ALL YOU WANT CLIT CUCKS BECAUSE TRUMP IS GOING TO WIN!

Genetic sexual attraction... look it up, it's a thing. You said she adores you...

well, you can disregard the test now, the gods have spoken

the kid's yours user
on a more serious note though, you kind of dodged a bullet. If you weren't interested in raising a kid, well, you skipped the bullshit part. She's almost an adult now, and it's probably good she found you, because these years are pretty critical for kids. I'm talking out of experience here, not as a parent, but as a kid growing up with pretty much no father.

You might want to lawyer up just to make sure your ex doesn't start draining you, 5 years is still a long time to pay child support.

You can still live the same life you did before. It might be even better because you're a "cool dad". You can talk to her about risky stuff like sex, drugs, whatever, stuff she probably wouldn't talk to her mom about. That's mostly why she needs you anyways, to not turn into a tramp, like many others here said.
tl;dr just keep being yourself, lawyer up so ex won't fuck you, give the kid at least a day or two a week, and pass whatever knowledge and advice you think is fit for her.

> (You)
my first get ever and I don't give a fuck

witnessed

Nu uh, hes' not "naked" he's covering his junk with a sock

no registry needed.

Teh moment she bitches at mom that "dad is wierd"
she stops coming over.

Problem solved

Why is KKK man blue?

>biting a bullet

Well you're on the right track for what you must do....

I'm sure you'll die before me with that attitude.
Yeah I actually think the timing was better than usual. I'm pretty grateful she's witty and 13 than a howling 2 year old. Her entering my life also makes me think that maybe I should give up on the Bachelor stuff though. I'm getting a bit grown for that shit now that I think about it

there are gods among us

>710999999
op just rape her. post voyeaur etc

this

You know that isn't whats gonna happen.
Heck there are guys out there who have been arrested for giving their kid a bath and having their wives take a picture of it. Because "he's near a naked child, must wanna fuck it, lets report him to the police". You're just out to fuck him over.

This.

Also keep in mind she can hit you up for back child support, even though you did not know you were the father or that the child even existed.

Get yourself a lawyer and try to come to an amicable settlement quickly so that she doesn't get greedy.

You're more than old enough to be a father, seems like you can adequately raise her with you income. You can still have one night stands, in your spare time.

Don't be a pussy and raise your daughter, man. She's got YOUR dna, she's going to be a lot like you.

My dad was a junkie piece of shit who was never around. It messed me up more than I thought it did. I didn't realize it until I was already stumbling through life in my mid-20s. I would kill to have that experience.

Be a dad, not a junkie nigger.

raise your kid, your ex did most of it, just have fun with your kid.
becarfull about your ex tho, se could be after your money

My dad was not in my life because of lies that my mom told me, i was lost, i hated my self, i was expelled from five private schools, i was drinking a lot, i besought my mom for help but she was not able to advice me, i needed a masculine figure but when i turned 18 i found out that my dad was looking for me, it took me one year in order to meet up with him. After that i found the strenght in order to start law school, to get a job and to be the best of the class, i have been granted with scholarships abroad, i speak 3 languages and i've lived a good life since then, thanks to myself and my father's advices. Help her in order to build the basis of her life

kill yourself in front of the kid. that will show her.

>>

I think you should just spend some time with her and try to get to know her. When you really get to bond with her I guarantee that you'll soon start looking at her as your daughter and it will be easier and easier to start taking care of her.

Check'd

take her to a carnival or somewhere, give her some memories. heck u might even start liking the kid.

Oh you mean TO ME? Nah man, I don't think so. I think she's just excited to have a Dad in her life.
Don't have any problems with my daughter
I am that's why I'm trying to find it within me to have the fatherly affection for her. Right now she feels like a niece or something that comes over every once in a while. I plan to change that feeling.

your ex clearly isn't a bad person. She'd been raising your daughter for 13 years all by herself without telling you or asking for money and that's a quite a feat.

Welcome your daughter as best you can, teach her values, what a man is supposed to be like and try and keep her off the feminazis as much as possible and for that you need to COMUNICATE a lot (you probably already know these things though heh)

best of luck user! having a daughter will probably make you learn a few things about life as well and it will be a good experience.
Knowing you have someone to continue your lineage is also pretty comfy, don't you think?

How has it negatively affected your one night stands? She's with you three days a week. You still get weekends, right?

You're still a free man, user.

It's not like you are in a romantic relationship with your ex. Still a single man, and you only have her during mid-week.

Can still get out there and slay pussy, Sup Forumsro

>13 year old girl

Is she hot?
You should install some hidden cams in her bedroom and bathroom and make some movies for us.

i believe in you Sup Forumsro

You man up. Kids are what we leave the future. For humanity that created you, you do what you can for humanity's future. It's called being human.

tl;dr Don't be a nigger.

John Podesta plz go.