User

user,
what do women want?

dick

happiness

Who cares

Money

Credit (of all kinds) that isn't theirs.

Trump for president

They don't know, that's how they stay alive. They're impulsiveness has kept them on their feet but also annoys every man in existence.

Money, power, and security.

/thread

Whatever you as a man fall short of giving them.

a chocolate dick that ejaculates money

They want to be pushed away consistently.

sauce
that's what i want.

Lily Love is her name

• One guy to provide for money, food, comfort : husband / patriarchy.
• One guy to provide for emotional support : gay friend or friend-zoned dude.
• One guy for the dicking : lover, that can be used and thrown away without any kind of responsibility.
• One girl who will become a canvas for projections and validation seeking : daughter.
• One guy that will have to suffer to absolve from all that generated pain : son (can later be molded into a daughter).
• Echo chamber bonus points : feminist friends and medias.

This will make women happy.

Everything

that's autism folks

Its actually not money, thats just what everyone wants. The real answer is that they want all kinds of success so that they can shove it in other womens faces, even if implicitly. So they want money for success, the attention of successful men, and the best of everything, and they would prefer if other women always had less than them.

This is a monster

/triggered

thanks user

/thread

Try asphyxiation with some sort of contraption on the first date.. think that will work..

money, you dumb mongoloid

ALL HOLES FILLED! thats what they want!

Dudes want money to get honey.. honeys get moneys and pay with pussay til' the ring is on the fing.. then the well dries out but maint still remains..

I made my gf cum harder than ever befre last night. When she was almost there I said "I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you" and she started moaning and screaming

lots of money
big dick
lots of money
hard body
lots of money

oh, did i forget to mention

lots of money?

This. A thousand times this.

dont you??

dont you? lel

truer words have never been spoken. Bless you user.

lots and lots of money

>Researches have finally yielded some results. We now know what women want.

Meanwhile at women HQ:
-We are changing our minds again.