Vote Hillary!

Vote Hillary!

If you are a neckbeard, "red-pilled" trash-wizard and a resentful virgin, essentially a piece of garbage, vote trump.

Hillary is going to win, even after all the lies about her.You all edgy pieces of shit just lost, lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape
strawpoll.me/11603136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all the lies about her

nigger

>tfw Katy Perry destroyed trump's career
>tfw all pop singers supporting Hillary have 100x more followers than trump tiny hands.
>tfw trump is a piece of garbage and already lost along with his resentful neckbeard supporters.

eat some of this faggot, kys

>CTR getting desperate

>demonizing all republicans
You know if you liberals would stop doing that there would be far fewer of us at the polls

I literally hope you and your garbage piece of shit family dies in the biggest fire possible you cucked faggot bitch. We will be speaking Arabic in a few months if she is president and Morons like you are the ones to blame. DIE in the BIGGEST HELL FIRE THAT RAGES and FUELS THE UNDERWORLD.

LMFAO yeah eat that shit faggot god i wish I could Punch OP dead in the face for his ignorance.

Stay mad faggot. Save those tears for tomorrow, they'll be so so sweet. The white genocide will be fantastic!

Sure. Both sides are demonizing one another. Stop acting like triggered victim faggot. Accept defeat.

I wonder how many shekels she got for supporting hillary clit.

>(((((T R I G G E R E D)))))

ITS TIME FOR REVOLUTION WHEN THEY ELECT KILLRAY AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT! I EXPECT EVERYONE TO TAKE ARMS AGAINST THE STATUS QUO FOR THE BENEFIT OF OUR CHILDERN! MAY GOD BLESS US ALL!

It'll be huge, just great.

What are you fags going to do when she wins? You've talked so much shit. Glorious day for politics. Simply glorious.

it doesn't work like that. it's more like how you can't scream at your grandmother about your racism or else your mom (in this metaphor entertainment media moguls) will not give you any chicken tendies

Thank fucking god im not american. Almost half a billion retards on ur continent and you pricks end up with those two. God i hope Trump win this shit

Sure kid. Enjoy getting shot by the coppers
>back to Sup Forums with ye

Say it with me, Trump 2016

>twf 90% of all pop singer fans are not old enough to vote

TRUMP 2020

>not American
>wants Trump to win
Good thing you can't participate! Cry more faggot.

Trump supporters are so fucking dumb and paranoic, kek. KYS now. You can't even make a revolution inside your own room, you won't be able to do anything. Just accept it, weak nerd.

>tfw she wins anyway

TOO BAD YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY SHILLINGS FOR YOUR SHILL

JUST KILL YOURSELF

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE

Talk about edge. Fuckin OP. You sound like such a little attention whore faggot. Cant wait till these cringe threads cease to exist and cucks like you go back to lurking cause these threads fuckin suck. Get off on spamming Hillary promotion and raging about Trump. Best part of your day is taking in all these sick wins on Sup Forums!!! Sjw fuckin cringe.

Weak comment. 3/10.

Too bad I support democracy without getting paid
>civil duty
>true patriotism
Troll harder

>tfw she doesn't

who started this meme magic son

>tfw Trumpling denial is strong

The problem with that is Trump is BOTH a true patriot and plans on paying his supporters

You're the faggot. quit projecting

nobody who thinks politics will really change anything is 'red-pilled'

>tfw Hilfag denial is so strong
>Being in denial about being in denial

If you gotta get paid to participate you're not a real patriot, sorry kiddo.

Reply to this post as much as possible to make sure people see it

Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

Trump's reaction to 9/11: Bragging that now he has the tallest building in down manhattan
youtube.com/watch?v=PcKlPhFIE7w

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

=

>I don't have any arguments, so just kys

Haha

Lol good one cuck. How many good boy points did that get you from your libtard parents? Are they proud of their little faggot sitting on his computer shilling for hillary? Got to think of them tendies, son.
>garbage
>virgin
Do I detect some projection. I bet thats what this is about, your a pox riddled beta, frightened that alpha male such as trump might accomplish something with his life. Trump gets the money, power and pussy, and a lowlife NEET cant stand to see Chad succeed. Go on be a white knight, see how much pussy that gets you.

T. Alpha male trump voter

>stop projecting
>doesn't understand what "projection" means

thanks for correcting the record

IM SURE YOU WOULD LOVE TO CHOKE ON THAT SOROS CUM ON THE NAME OF DEMOCRACY

YOU ARE NOT GETTING PAID ENOUGH FOR THE WORK YOU DO

NORMALLY LOBBYIST MAKE ~5 MILLION ANNUALLY AND YOU ARE BARELY SCRAPING BY

Spooky!

>mfw video gets reported and flagged for spamming Sup Forums with it like a faggot

Sure kid
>not keeping up with the polls
>not paying attention to election coverage
No need to argue bitchboi, the reality will be upon you soon enough.

An average Trumpkin on FB.

>Huh people don't seem to agree with me on my choice of vote, I bet if I call them names they will change their mind.

I'm not getting paid at all, bucko. A Democrat in office is reward enough! Enjoy not being able to call shill on people you don't agree with in 24 hrs. You fags had a good run.

I voted for Hillary. TO GO TO JAIL

#HillaryForPrison!

If Hillary wins, the world loses. Esp. The people of The USA. If trump wins the world loses but the American people will win.

it's sad to see people glorify 1 psychopath over the other

██████████████████████████████████████
█░░░█░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▀█▀░▀█░█░░░██
██░██░▀░█░█░▀███░█░▀███░▀▄█░▀░█░██░███
██░██░▄░█░█▄░███░█▄░███░▄▀█░▄░█░██░███
██░██░█░█░█░░███░█░░███░░▄█░█░█░██░█░█
██████████████████████████████████████
███████▀▀░░░▄███████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀
█████▀░░░░▄██████▀▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
███▀░░▄█▄████▀▀░░░▄▄▄█████████████████
███░░█████▀▀░░▄▄██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░
███▄░░░▀▀░░▄▄████████▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄▄▄▄██████▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████▄▄▄░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░
████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
███████████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░

No alpha would know so many MRA/PUA phrases and cliches.

Nice try, faggot. You've clearly studied the subject a lot.

somebody wants attention.

>denial intensifies
>saltiness begins...
Try saying it with me, "President Trump"

I didn't see that on the ballot. Exactly what "crimes" are you (you) sending her jail for?

it's not a familiar concept in South Africa

No matter who wins. I want to see them get assassinated live on TV.

this tbh

GOOD LUCK IN LIFE, YOU ARE GONNA NEED IT

SHILLIN FOR YOUR LIFE FREE OF CHARGE LMAO

get off Sup Forums kaffir

Enlighten me

not especially. this guy's just being an asshole on Sup Forums about a race that was obvious if you thought about it for a half second

strawpoll.me/11603136

Sounds good to me. Fuck the jews

>if Hillary wins ww3
Support Trump to avoid war!
>if Hillary wins the establishment wins and nothing changes
Vote Trump for revolution!

Trump supporters paradox.

all the ones she's guilty of, you stupid faggot

murder
mishandling classified documents
bribing the head of the FBI
dereliction of duty as sec. of state
being a fucking political whore is just the bonus crime she'll be punished for

Eh, as an outsider who is unable to vote. It kind of seemed like they wanted her to win, but needed someone to look more incompetent than her to pull it off.

step 1: problems
step 2: ???
step 3: great

>(you)
Enjoy white genocide.
T-minus 23:59

>Racketeering
100% guilty, look at the hillary foundation

this guy gets it

It's amazing how stupid HRC supporters are

Not my first election, bucko. Enjoy your incentives.

this sounds plausible if you didn't look at the other Republican candidates. the party is just a mess

YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE IN A MESS THAT NEVER CHANGES?
PEOPLE THINK THEY NEED LEADERS
IF YOU GIVE AWAY YOUR VERY LIFE ESSENSE YOU HAVE NO SELF RESPECT THE ONLY WAY TO TRULY BE FREE IS TO LEAD OURSELVES.

>butt hurt reaches critical level
Enjoy our new president, Donald J. Trump

Hillary's daughter took money for her wedding and "to start her life" from the Clinton foundation. Signed over by her mom. That's jail time if it were you or me.

these are the type of people that support Trump

Here’s where the candidates stand in the additional six states as of 11:45 a.m.:

Colorado (59.8 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 46.3 percent
Trump – 43.6 percent

Florida (52.4 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 48.6 percent
Trump – 45.2 percent

Iowa (33.3 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 48.5 percent
Trump – 43.5 percent

Nevada (46.2 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 46.7 percent
Trump – 45.2 percent

Ohio (22.7 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 47.9 percent
Trump – 43.9 percent

Wisconsin (24.7 percent of expected votes observed):
Clinton – 52.7 percent
Trump – 40.3 percent

Do i even have to say it

It means seeing your own personal fears an insecurities in places they don't exist.

Fight me irl nerd

Based af

"guilty"
No charges filed.
No evidence to prosecute.
"crimes"
Try harder faggot.

Both parties seem to be divorced from reality in my opinion. But that is a world wide trend as far as I can see. The political aristocracy needs to be replaced by new people, who actually want to change things instead of maintaining their power base.

Source?

>denial

Responsible hard-working people vote for Trump. Lazy, entitled-to-the-world fucks would never even consider it.

slave mentality

Just kill em all and let NORML TAKE OVER.

aww all the butthurt.

lol sure m8, if trump wins you will leave the country, deal?

Yea i was taught the same thing maybe the definition was phrased a little differently. was just making a little joke you fucking son of a bitch god damnit.

>projection

No, killing people is stupid. Making politics a citizen duty that everyone has to go through at some point in their life, will help with avoiding career politicians lying through their teeth to keep their power.