Cubs at Astros Gamethread

Get in here fags, it's not really worth it but maybe this one will break 10 replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/So23SFwBVvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In.

someone is rip in the stands

go cubs tho

Can the person delaying the game just die already?

Did someone die in the stands or something.

>search board
>no cub threat
>start threat
>error: duplicate image exists here
lmao

Cicero Cusb

1. Dexter Fowler (S) CF
2. Kris Bryant (R) 3B
3. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B
4. Jorge Soler (R) LF
5. Miguel Montero (L) DH
6. Willson Contreras (R) C
7. Jason Heyward (L) RF
8. Javier Baez (R) SS
9. Tommy La Stella (L) 2B

Housellpuff

1. George Springer (R) RF
2. Alex Bregman (R) SS
3. Jose Altuve (R) DH
4. Yulieski Gurriel (R) 3B
5. Marwin Gonzalez (S) 2B
6. Colby Rasmus (L) LF
7. A.J. Reed (L) 1B
8. Jason Castro (L) C
9. Jake Marisnick (R) CF

Anyone see what was happening?

Sorry, I should've put lineups in but I made it quickly and didn't really expect many replies in the first place

According to Twitter a fan near the Astros dugout had a seizure.

But it's funny we both had the same image in hivemind.

Somebody fall off the upper deck? The announcers aren't saying shit.

No, I don't think management would like it if the camera dudes were zooming in on stadium drama.

Of course they don't zoom lmao
I wasn't sure if anything had been caught on camera though

Yeah, I had just searched cubs versus astros or something. It was the first result on google, or near it

We in here

They're directed not to. That's why we don't see streakers and field runners anymore.

>frog poster

Why are there so many Cubs fans at this game. I know Houston is full of transplants but shit.

Do you prefer this

They most likely bought the tickets 3 months in advance
Also, bandwagoners

youtu.be/So23SFwBVvI

Most games have a ton of Cusb fans when they are having a good season. And this has been a really good season.

Kek
Texas stereotypes are usually bullcrap, but that one isn't far from the truth

Yes, that is a cute starfish

If I ever visit Texas I'm gonna try that.

I would pay money to watch that. Either it works, which would be hilarious, or you'd look like a screaming idiot, which would also be hilarious. It's a win-win.

Not that far from Chicago and home game tickets are impossible to get. Also weekend.

I know I said it last night but McCullers would be a devastating late-inning reliever

I have no plans to visit at present but I went to Atlanta to see the aquarium, museums and Portman's Marriot. What should I go see for a weekend trip to TX?

Nice job by Soler and Miggy Mont

HAHA

>2-1

Houston has some great art museums, a nice zoo, and if youre willing to drive a little, kemah boardwalk is pretty fun. But the best part of living here is the food. We have legendary tex-mex, BBQ, southern comfort food, Brazilian, Asian, etc. We have everything a man could want to eat.

I heard 20ish yrs ago the river walk in San Antonio was nice. Also the Alamo is there. I could go to that and ask when we get to see the basement.

Honest question: why is fox sports so biased towards the cubs? I've never understood the blatant peenlicking every time they call their games

Cubs bats have been sneakily cold lately.

Arlington here, been doing it in the upper deck sections since the early 90's, always get at least one participant, always older people. It's been dying over the years though. I remember when I was a kid I used to do it and get at least 10 or so people around me participating.

>Arlington here
Whoo boy please tell me you're not a >rags fan

Cubs are the best team in the league (and not a meme like Texas) so they automatically get their peen licked
They've had a lot of close games, I think it might be Maddons memery

Why wouldn't I be? I don't bandwagon.

Fair enough. I do know a LOT of bandwagon rags fans though.

But this has been happening since at least '07

Then it's because they're a popular, well-liked and pitied team

>That ad for Pepsi 1893
I kid y'all not, the 1893 ginger cola is the best drink I've ever had

Where? Down south? I thought it was common for Texans down there to bandwagon the rags unless the Astros weren't last?

Yeah, tons of hispanic kids down here that know nothing about baseball try to act like they've rooted for the rags for years when in fact they don't even know who Adrian Beltre is

Will Rizzo ever recover from that?

Good gracious, Devenski carving them up like he's already making jack-o'-lanterns

Lackey might be inconsistent, but he seems like such a cool dude.

We just need to keep him in the zone and focused. If he starts sucking then it's all over

> designated hitter

As an Astros fan, I agree. I like having an extra bat in the lineup for our sake, but I think baseball is better the normal way.

>replaying that misery from the Cleveland game
GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I freakin love Bregman's swing

SAFE YOU IMBECILE

YYYYYRRRRRRTTTT!

Nah he's gone

SCREW YOU, AMATEUR UMPS
HAVE YOU NOT CAUSED US ENOUGH MIWERY ALREADY

>lastros fans calling umpball
>he was clearly tagged on the foot before touching home
Come on guys

woo kawasaki

MUNIIIIII

It was a bad decision to send him at all, but also a bad call. I'm still more upset about the Cleveland thing though.

>bad call
>clearly out before he touched the plate
>disastros fans will defend this

Gregerson killed face mask dead kek

Aight buddy here's your (you)

Honestly I don't really see where people think he wasn't out

>"yuni" gurriel
Fox sports everybody

>pitcher wears #6
What did they mean by this?

My grandma was born in 1908. Died in 2004. Lifelong Cubs fan. Never saw a WS win.

My grandpa was born in 1930 something, and he's doing pretty bad.
I hope they win one before he goes, they're one of the only things he cares about anymore.

>tfw third generation of my family to have never seen the Cubs win the WS

Feels hopeful

>ken Giles
J U S T

come on RIZZO!

come on SOLER!

My grandpa has rooted for the Astros for longer than anyone I know. He's a retired preacher, and he doesn't have any real hobbies. He has a personal and family history of heart problems. All I want is for him to witness an Astros WS victory before he goes.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ONE MORE Y'ALL LET'S GO

>bunt
No Maddon

Bad Maddon

Cub fans are the biggest cancer in the National League. I hope the cubbies dash your & your relatives hopes & choke in the playoffs again before you all die. Oh, & fuck your communist city

>All I want is for him to witness an Astros WS victory before he goes.

>from Arlington
>grandpas from Houston
>life long Astros fan
>closest he's ever gotten to seeing a Texas WS victory was with the >rags

>Cubs hitting is shit and full of strike outs yet again
Jesus guys

GG y'all

I hope you live to see $1 train tickets to Texas for low income Chiraqis.

I hate how the plight of teams like the Astros, Rangers, & Padres gets marginalized because they're not some Northeastern communist shithole like Shitcago or Bombston

welp, at least it was a lackey start

gg astros

(You)

Not a Texan mate

t. Marlins fan

>2003 NLCS best day of my baseball life

Truth

Just make sure he lives til 2018, friend

Or maybe because they haven't existed nearly as long?
Fuck off you retard, an entire generation of Cubs fans died without seeing a World Series win.

How long have your New Coke teams been around?

>m-m-muh heritage

>M-m-muh plight!!!
No one sympathizes with your shit tier teams because there are other teams that have been shittier for way longer.
I guess that's something to be proud of tbqh

>implying never seeing your team win a WS since their inception 40 years ago is not suffering

& no one sympathizes with your plight because you north-easterners are cancer & dickheads

This x150

This x250

>implying that compares to 107 years
>implying I said a 40 year wait isn't bad
107 years is objectively worse but 40 still sucks, I merely told you why your team is overshadowed.
>Chicago
>Northeastern
Kill yourself

Any city west of Milwaukee & north of the Potomac has that Northeastern toxic fan attitude. Sure, geographically you're not Midwestern, but culturally (especially in sports because you're all miserable due to your awful weather & high taxes) you share a culture

Chicago is. Only marginally west of Milwaukee though
You're just making shit up

>Chicago is west of Milwaukee
>"it is, b-b-but you're just making shit up

Shitcago puhblic skul edukayshohhn