What can i mix with alcohol to increase drunkenness? (sp?).... perscription drugs not included, only OTC...

what can i mix with alcohol to increase drunkenness? (sp?).... perscription drugs not included, only OTC, but wanting to stick to naturals, also i heard that fizzy drinks help alot, is that true? is that why there was a craze to mix vodka with red bull?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take a anything with diphenhydramine IE: Benadryl or Dramamine.

good way to die

these take up the same proteins in your liver that break down the alcohol, a lot of people have died from using these with alcohol

Diet soda gets you drunk quicker. Or just sack up and take shots

weed makes any drug that I take more intense. Especially LSD and alcohol

the red bull think was just getting crossfaded with caffeine like the suburban mom you are

always found mixing alcohol with more alcohol the best

Choose a better drug

but it makes you fucked up i heard, not drunk, because of polarity, no?

might just do this, Aspertame to blame maybe?

Mix bourbon with your bloodstream. Repeat until hammered.

Also drinking all kinds of different alcoholic beverages. Wine and beer and some hard alcohol. Also sugar, heat as in warm/hot drinks and carbonated things will help getting drunk faster.

Make hot liquor drinks
Vodca soaked tampon up your poop shoot

Mixing drinks is a myth. Hot drinks are a toss up, because the heat might aid in absorbing alcohol but it also evaporates some of it before you drink it.

Best way to get more drunk more quickly is to do shots. Lots of them.

>but it also evaporates some of it before you drink it.
Better drink fast then.

You could always donate blood first

you can mix it with more alcohol. the fuck?

Turkey baster with just a capful of vodca baste it in your bunghole instant drunk

I mean the process of heating it causes some of the alcohol to evaporate.

just drink more are you fucking retarded?

Good way to end up with alcohol poisoning. But it will work fast for sure

just drink more alcohol you idiot.
I generally drink a few beers and an energy drink before I head to the clubs... and then drop MDMA when I get there

not OP but
is mdma really that good?
i'm kinda worried that it could give me anxiety

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_enema

you are welcome my friend

Add the alcohol to some hot beverage may be a solution to that.

Diet soda

yes it's awesome, gotta get it from a good source (protip: lots of "mdma" you find from dealers is just meth or heavily cut with meth) and don't do it too often like I do, immunity gets built quickly

Sugar takes time to pass through the stomach and skis absorption. Sugar free sweeteners take much less.

thanks
can you describe how mdma feels like

I find Kratom to be the best way to make drunkenness feel even more better.

OP here, you're the second person to suggest this, what is in diet sodas to do it?

it's like eating pancakes and bacon for dinner, almost. it's not as enjoyable but it's close.

thanks do you have any first time tips should i take it on an empty stomach or should i eat food beforehand?

just imagine the feeling when you're a kid and you're super excited about something, like Christmas, or going on a vacation, and imagine that feeling for a few hours and how happy you are. that's what it's like.
drink lots of water ALL DAY before you do it, and start with a small amount if you've never done it before. it makes your heart race and some people don't handle it well.
enjoy.

I went to a dubstep concert and rolled. Pretty euphoric. I felt more aware and alert. You feel warm and fuzzy on the outside and inside. I was real tired when it was over though.

Empty stomach, you get drunk pretty fast and it imo lasts longer than just drinking with full stomach. Also puking is way more tolerable, after that you can just continue with drinking

yes it can make you depressed afterwards too, the first like 4 or 5 times I did it it didn't make me feel depressed but then after more times doing it it really makes you feel crappy and depressed the next day or 2. I found that by waking up the next morning and going for a short jog that it alleviated that problem.

4 shots of whiskey or vodka, dont be a bitch use sprite or squirt as a chaser.