Ok Sup Forums I just matched with a fat chick, what do?

Ok Sup Forums I just matched with a fat chick, what do?

Ask her how her day has been and depending on her bio, a question related to her interests.

I don't know man. Looks like you could do ski jumping on her nose.

How about you be kind to her so she will have sex with you and then you won't be a virgin

play it cool, be nice to her, buy her dinner and drinks, get her drunk, fuck her raw dog back at her place, enjoy fat girls pussy, never call again

I don't think you understand how this works user. We exist to fuck with people not to be nice.

How do you know she's fat, OP?

Tell her you wish to paint her green and spank her like a disobedient avocado

Is she named after a pokemon lol

Ask if she's into shrek roleplay. buy some green paint and call her fiona

this

Damn, OP! Not only will she deepthroat you, she will also take it up the ass. All heavy girls actually try harder.

Would you challange me in a hamburger eating contest?

i wouldnt mind seeing the rest of you sometimes

your quite big, how does thats translate to other areas

This. Work the opportunity OP. Don't puss out.

ask her if she wants to hear a story.

then tell her that your ex best friend once caught you jerking off while sniffing his little sisters underwear. Tell her it wouldn't have been so bad if she wasn't wearing them. Tell her your friend was livid, when she replies tell her it made the rest of her funeral really awkward for the both of us.

With no context, just send "WHAT'S IN THE BOWL BITCH! OOOOHHHHHHH!"

sweat drippin down my glutes like dew on morning grass. I know you want me, you don't gotta say a wrd, neither do I, I'll just let my muscles do the talking. It ain't easy bench presssion 200kg, but someones gotta do it. I'm just gonna cut to the chase Megan, you're a stone cold fox and I want you, and I know you want me. I hope you like tossing salad babe, cause I got a whole salad bar for ya, croutons included.

what is this app OP is using?

Im tempted to add her on snapchat and send her this thread

I have a fantasy to rape women at your age. But it's just fantasy! What is your fantasy?

eroll

reroll

she's cute

LE Roll

roll time

KEK! Op your on the hook now do it!

roll

OP already fucked it up and is hanging himself

rip in peace

I got dubs on that one bud, waiting on OP to deliver

win

Rolling

Thinking we have a predefined purpose. Do you believe in god too?

She answers questions with questions. She likely has an IQ lower than an avocado.

Sorry user. I got bored, deleted the fat chick and went on BF1 :/

PS4 or Xbone?

Xbone

What's your GT? I could hop on.

SLAPPEDbyAGUN

Be right there, user.

Hitler did nothing wrong

This

In WWI, yeah.
He was a soldier.

based as fuck

Lmao, she's dutch. try calling her a Kaaskop