Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
Have you guys ordered LSD online? Howd it go? Is it risky?
Its dry in my area and it sucks
Anyone selling in the 208?

Other urls found in this thread:

smokeyschemsite.
chemicalstory.com/product/1p-lsd/
chemicalstory.com/ddos-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes.

Elaborate

consider 1P-LSD. It's branded a research chemical, but it's widely used and available, legally (under the pretense that it is not for human consumption) might I add, online.

I've had nothing but good experiences with it and it's completely identical to LSD in terms of the trip and duration.

Nice I'll look into it

What's its purpose?

statistically speaking, I mean.

So you think its a bad idea?

It's literally LSD with an extra molecule attached. Comes on blotters usually, taken and enjoyed just like the "real" deal. With the added benefit of knowing what you have and how well it's dosed. Street acid is just as likely to be an research chemical as it is to be the real deal.

reddit . com /r/ darknetmarkets

A lot people fuck around with the darkweb. If done properly, there's little chance of repercussion

I didn't say that at all. I was just being facetious. I would, however, be vary weary about soliciting drugs on the internet though.

Yeah imma check that out
That's true, I never know what I'm getting and its shit when I'm ripped off for i25 bullshit

Yeah I've nevee done it before but known people who have. I'm just pissed cause no one can get it out here

Have you tried 'real' LSD, for reals?
If not, how do you know they are comparable.
>50 yr old with thousands of trips under belt wants to know.
Can you get it in the head shops?

Live in Boise so we have no headshops lol and I'm pretty damn sure its the real deal, tasteless and was tripping mad balls lol

I feel for ya Sup Forumsro.
WA fag here, so head shops galore!
Still, I'd say DMT is better!
But very different.
I'd like some LSD again though.
Where can I legally purchase this 1-P shite? Online?

Admittedly, I've had untested street acid a number of times and then 1P-LSD around 7 times. I found them highly comparable IME, as well as finding other innumerable reviews of 1P, calling it identical.

AFAIK, it's not generally available in head shops. I've only ever purchased it on the clearnet. There's quite a few reputable vendors around, usually in Canada and the EU

It's legality is based on location, as well. I'm not sure about it's international status, but it's more or less legal in the US

smokeyschemsite. com/

Reputable vendor with a long standing history of customers and high quality shit. Located in The Netherlands

Second this, is there a specific site or do i need to use tor?

Never done DMT, I have no clue where I could even get it

Thanks bro

Do I need a PO Box or would my address be fine?

Your address is fine. It's legal so long as you "don't intend on consuming" it (lol)

Since DMT is really rare, you either need a good drug dealer or to hit the dark net. Or make it yourself. Wouldn't suggest that last one though. You can get in a lot more trouble for making it than just having it and it's a pain in the ass

Thanks for the info.
I'd ask you about a good online company, but I think I can read online reviews and not cause any more FBI interest in specific companies than is necessary.
You do know that the FBI are the only MODS of Sup Forums now, right?
Hi FBI !
>this pic's 4 u...

Thanks homie

Yeah drug dealers are shit around here tho if I ever want to might have to darknet it up

>chemicalstory.com/product/1p-lsd/
This is what and where i get it from.
It's exactly like LSD. Same effects and duration. No after effects

Interesting:
chemicalstory.com/ddos-attack/

Still, I like their attitude, if not their exorbitant prices!

How do I take them when they're "blotted"

Kek!
>not having heard of blotter
Just ingest the shit, user
Same as always.