When you had sex whilst wearing no condom for the very first time, how long did you last? I lasted about 2 minutes...

When you had sex whilst wearing no condom for the very first time, how long did you last? I lasted about 2 minutes, it felt too damn good.

probably long because i was drunk like always.

but in general i would guess half the time than with condom

Fuckin condoms ruin so much feeling, even those superthin ones

skyn lambskin ones are much better than trojans but still nowhere near as good as raw. if I don't come within first 10 minutes thoo it'll take about 30 in my favorite position though

Dunno. Half an hour? Or are you speaking strictly penetration? Then maybe 10 minutes?

It felt pretty gud. Condoms fucking suck srsly

Probably around 5 - 7 minutes

Felt amazing

My first girlfriend was a condom Nazi and like the horny dumbshit that close to a piece of ass, I agreed to wear the raincoat. Next girl, whom I was engaged, was an anything but penetration girl that did wonderful hand-jobs. Broke the engagement and it was time for that right place, right time slut that did anything I wanted. Tall bleach blonde with an hourglass figure, milky white D breasts and a bunch of Hindu tattoos (yes the basic bitch that traveled a shit hole country to give her guilt that ruined the relationship.) Her public hair was so thin and sparse, she didn't need to shave to show her crack.

Girl had one of those implants in her arm that kept her under birth control. She loved fucking to Frank Sanatra and we did it like bunnies mostly at her Capitol Hill apartment looking over downtown Seattle with the Space Needle in view -- great phallic symbol to fuck in sight. No wonder she was so fucking horny. Did her at my place in Cupertino a couple of times. (cont.)

The best was fucking on Pebble Beach near to bottom of the cliff next to the gold course. We fucked in the middle of the night. Couples walked by a few yards away. One old guy with his old lady gave me a thumbs up as I was on top of my girl. Total rebound. She dumped me in some anti-depressant laid tantrum.

Her shrink told her to dump me. Later I find out the shrink wanted to fuck her. Got shrink written up in an ethics violation. Before she could testify to an Ethics Board, she committed suicide. Shrink was let go. To this day, I hate Shrinks and everything the stand for in society.

But yeah, how long did I last first unprotected inside this girl. We were drunk and did it in my bed at a bachelor pad I shared near Apple. It was at least ten minutes and I got hard several times that night. Roomies were envious when they saw her walk out of my room into the living room as she wore one of my t-shirts. One total software engineer whom lived got hard just seeing her on a Saturday morning.

Last friday. Lasted for hours. She fell asleep after 2 orgasms. Next morniing i made her cum again and jerked off to her stomach. I cant decide if im a sex god or shes just not enough attractive.

Damn son

Is it me or do you write like a complete fucking mouthbreathing retard?

Thanks. Was not in a stable relationship for years after this went down. Next girl was a Scandinavian hottie I met on line. Flew her in and knocked her up.

>Is it me or do you write like a complete fucking mouthbreathing retard?
It's you. If you don't know anything about Gonzo Blogging, you missed the train.

It being copy pasta doesnt make the way it's written less retarded.
But no, i don't know Gonzo Blogging, i sure as hell hope there are hundreds of internet memes that you yourself don't know.

>one of those implants in her arm that kept her under birth control

what's that?

Little over an hour. Best hour of my life.

Like 30 minutes, just felt better. Didn't affect stamina much. GF at the time lasted like 15 tho

lasted a little over 3 minutes, filled the bitch up though

>It being copy pasta doesnt make the way it's written less retarded.
>But no, i don't know Gonzo Blogging, i sure as hell hope there are hundreds of internet memes that you yourself don't know.
You'd probably also hate ee cummings.

Traditionalist fuckhead!

i've never worn a condom while having sex, fuck that shit

Totally comparable, yeah.

>i've never worn a condom while having sex, fuck that shit
So you pushed the stool while doing anal?

4 hours

was drunk so a long time like most of the time i do it without

a solid 20 without cumming.

She was so wet I stopped feeling anything about 10 mins in.

>tfw I had a shitbreath that day from drinking
>tfw I took her for a "rally" run in a nearby forest, handbrakes and all and fucked her on the hood of my car.
>tfw my car is actually about 30 years old and less than 60 hsp

19 year-olds are shockingly easy to fuck.

>>one of those implants in her arm that kept her under birth control
>what's that?
Clinical name is a Levonorgestrel implant. Originally marketed under the name "Norplant" but was taken off the market as it was killing sales of regular birth control pills. It is making a comeback in a lower dosage package called Jadelle.

>Jadelle

sounds awesome
but i guess not many girls are willing to get it

>whilst

Fuck off.

One whole nut

45 minutes you faggot

Cucklord beta virgin

about ten minutes

30 minutes. I was surprised.

First time sexing w/o condom was first fuck anyways. I think it was about 10 minutes first session. But I fucked her about 6 times that night.

Shit was cash

First time? I was 14. Less than a minute.