twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

Trump 2016

Trump obvs

LEEE TRUMP

Gary Johnson

Jill Stein

Trump

trumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrumptrump

>Jill Stein
re

Trump

Trumpasaurousrex

least evil

Trump or Johnson. Flip a fucking coin.

Trump

Johnson obv

Evan McMullin

By will of Kek you shall vote for Trump

John the son

Harambe

trump

johnson

Trumpy

gary johnson

Hillary and a blue ticket straight across the ballot

Trump

Rump the dump chump

trump faggot

all democrats

ur mom Xdddddddddd

Clinton. Who else?

Jill Stein

Fuck you

Reroll 999/1000

Winrar

Trump

Fucker

Draw a dick on the ballot and get out of there, you holdin up the ballot box.

Trump.

AYE WINRAR OP DELIVAR

Swag

Donald Trump boi

Trump.

Hue hue hue hue.

Liberal queer.
Figures you'd get the trips. What a fucking waste

Check em, them MAGA.

Fuck you faggot.

don't be too upset; there are millions of people who throw their vote away like that

Trump for president

Your tears are delicious, bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0Q-Qw_9NvU

Implying his vote mattered to begin with

get cucked cuckservatives

... god DAMNIT, user. you had one job.

dead meme.
kys.

OP here. Fucking fuck. Out of all the trumpers, you show up. You fucker. Okay then, all demo's it is. Not like any of this shit matters.

Another one if youre interested. Roll trips for
Solar power
Marjuana
Tax exeption for seniors
Tax exemption for disabled first respondants
Tax increase for infrastructure
Tax increase for schools

Trump will destroy America.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zicmm0nSzEM

You'll vote Trump and he will win.

The amount of dubs in this thread is staggering. Yes on Mary jane!

Yes to all.

yes to all initiatives except tax exemption for seniors.

liar. you're not allowed to use your cell phone inside the polling place. and there's no way you're just standing there waiting on this thread. they would notice.

WINRAWR

congrats on the most liberal ballot cast in your state, OP

Jeb!

trips nd i do a thing

KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=CVE4Gj6sxtk

Just make Hillary our queen!!

OP here. Fucking jesus christ. Blue ballot. Fucking hell Sup Forums this is the opposite of what I wanted. If Florida burns to the ground before it goes underwater, know that you played a small part in that.

Sincerely, OP.

P.S. Go fuck yourselves.

oh man. "all democrats" OP here.

Hilariously I was taking a break from phone-banking for Hillary when I wrote that comment.

Another swing state vote locked up.

Also pic or GTFO

GET FUCKED