People actually hated the song?

People actually hated the song?

Why? Say what you want about actual series, but that song is comfy af

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uORfwJ0-SGM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a faggoty song, shitbox. You're a clog in the gene pool. Shove your long road where the stars don't shine.

>Why?
Because it didn't fit the show.

only reason i watched

Its been a long road

Waah, it's got lyrics. m-muh instrumentals

Also S3-4 version > S1-2 version

It's too bad, Enterprise actually started to find its footing with the Andoran/Vulcan feud, and then got canceled.

But it does user, it's the end of the long road that was star trek, never will be again

>Empress Sato

Best show

It grew on me but the S1-2 song was better than the gay shit in S3-4

>Why?
Because they lacked strength of the soul.

GETTIN FROM DERE TAH HEEEEEERE

>best show
Found the patrician

this

not this

"I can reach ANNASTAHRR!!!"
>cringe everytime.

trek needs to stay dead

enterprise was worse than voyager

Too many fans expect the franchise to stick with TNG era conventions. By these people's standards, the TOS theme probably doesn't sound "Star Trek enough."

sticking with tng era conventions is why voyager and enterprise sucked dick while DS9 was actually good though

Having a bad cover of a shitty Rod Stewart song cheapens Star Trek as a whole. It was a terrible idea, probably Berman's idea to please his new UPN overlords.

There is nothing about this song that is good in any fucking way. You faggots lauding it probably like Christian rock.

I liked the song a lot, but I understand why it was disliked. All Star Trek theme songs were orchestral or instrumental, none of them had vocals, and Enterprise, while a decent song with lyrics that fit the theme of the show, was still a soft pop-rock song taken for a theme instead of an original composition.

youtube.com/watch?v=uORfwJ0-SGM

>we will never have a based terran empire show

It was a bad song, had little to nothing to do with trek, had some dork singing it probably because archers voice isn't compelling enough to do a tng/os style voice over that didn't suck, and Wentnon for too long.

The series had its ups and downs but the theme song was shit.

OFFICIAL STAR TREK TV SERIES THEME SONG RANKING

Voyager > TOS > TNG > Enterprise > DS9

I never watched the animated series.

For the record, the main theme from the Nu-Trek movies is badass. If I were to put it in the ranking, it would go between TOS and TNG.