Eurofag here

Eurofag here,
Are these serious your 2 best candidates for running the free word? F U Merca!

Fake

sadly yes. Blame the millennials and libcucks for it.

Unfortunately Eurofag user, unfortunately.

>person pretends to be from uk to provoke a response
Good job

Honestly i'm not voting for either one, but there are local measures i'm participating in.

The biggest misconception is that the American people had a choice, it's all rigged.

Yes. Trump is perfect.

..and the Supreme Court for allowing virtually limitless campaign contributions.

Really? U r an idiot

Amerifat here,
Are you seriously letting muslims overrun your countries and make you shameful for being proud of your european culture? F U Europe!

don't worry eurobro, we're as fucked as them
don't you ralize we have the same douches?

> U
> r
You are in the wrong place, this is not facebook

please choose one dude. between the lesser of two evils. one of them is gonna be the president anyway, so just pick one.

Nah I'm pretty sure the state i'm in is leaning toward hilary anyway- I don't like them so I'm not voting for them is that hard for you to conceive?

you're a millennial if you're 34 years old or less.

If it wasn't for merifat bringing democracy to the Middle East. Those migrant rats would stay there.

We just have a bad case of diarrhea.
Please come back when we are feeling better.

>free word
haha stupid europoor get fricked.

>your 2 best candidates

No, not the best. The USA system is broken in creating incentives for the best people to succeed in politics. Hence today's clusterfuck. It's particularly bad this cycle, but it's never a whole lot better.

doesn't matter. one of them is going to be king either way, so you might as well make a choice. not saying you have to, but still.

Hillary is awesome, fuck off OP.

The real story is Rednecks VS Educated, AGAIN in America.

just blame america.

you guys could easily just tell them to fuck off.

Extualy I like the people and culture of marifats, but not the global dominance part of it.

Didn't the millenials want Bernie? How is it their fault?

I'd rather vote for a 3rd party. Not everything you hear about in the news is relevant to the views or political stance of every american... Not all of us are racist woman hating foreign fearing social justice cucks.

B.I.G for TRUMP

Well we had a Jew that was pretty good, but the DNC screwed him out of the nomination.