Latino. Voting trump. I don't like him as a person but he's the frag grenade we need in politics

Latino. Voting trump. I don't like him as a person but he's the frag grenade we need in politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nUBrZItwVy4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kys

KYS, Cabron

Same. Yep.

wow i honestly thought i was the only latino voting for trump

Go back to Mexico you fucking spic

Yeah, at least latin America gets rid of the cultural heritage it's receiving from USA

Plus, he will be kicking spicks like you out.

>voting for a frag grenade at politics
>the president can unilaterally launch a nuclear frag grenade and destroy earth

probably wont backfire

if hilary wins war againts russia if trump wins well both of them usa is fucked up
Latin Media is supporting Hilary because those jeews needs meat for they money machine they need illegal inmigrants
Trump is an asshole but a grat patriot (but an asshole who needs to be shut up the fuck some times)

Your choice of pic is informative about the direction you think this country should go. I disagree and I don't give a fuck what your ethnicity is; take your authoritarianism and nationalism to the third-world country you most identify with and set up shop there.

See you behind the wall ese

yea im a taco but im not a fucking inmigrant that wants free shit from usa, if i want to be in usa gona be from the legal way, also hilary is a problem from mex and latinos

THIS honestly. Vote for Trump and then get the fuck out of the States

>i'm not a nationalist-- in fact, why is there no black cock in my ass right now?
ftfy

Perhaps.

Are you prepared?

I figure they both have an equal chance of fucking shit up.

I voted for Trump then immediately headed to my local firearms dealer and bought an handgun, before it becomes damn near impossible to get.

Cuban here. You did the right thing.

But these people don't give a shit and the voting system is rigged anyway. I'm just hoping the FBI catches on to this sort of thing in time.

youtu.be/nUBrZItwVy4

>I figure they both have an equal chance of fucking shit up

No offense, you dont know enough about the candidates.