THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT WHITE BOI !!!

THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT WHITE BOI !!!

what do ?

choke him unconscious. look at that tiny fucking neck.

Well Im black so Id probably shoot that nigga

sucker punch his teeth, without even thinking

Ooga booga.

Blow the bitch up
> pic related

I'm an adult, so I would keep looking at what I'm looking at, user.

Leave.

His son

Wondering what im doing in the prison. Well ill throw a peace of chicken in there an watch how the hole place goes to fucking hell

as white american , i just say sorry and look at another direction to avoid any trouble

Come see me when when ya get out of prison nigger

>more like ''Uh..n-n-nothing...sorry.. I'll just be uh l-l-leaving now''

You aren't supposed to tell the truth, user.

show him middle finger

CALL THE COP

What the fuck did you just fucking say to me, you ugly nigger? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Turn 360 and walk away

>Turn 360 and walk away
are you fucking kidding me ? you could be facing that nigger face to face

Nigga are you superman? Goddamn lol

Remain seated and try not to laugh as the bailiffs drag the ape out of the court room...

Being this much of a newfag

>Newfag detected

Newfags aren't welcome here

Do a 180 and bend over, all lubed up fam

What the frosted flakes did you just frootloop about me you little captain crunch? I'll have you know I'm a part of a balanced breakfast and have under 300 confirmed calories per a serving. You are nothing to me. Just a generic brand. I will pour milk into my cereal at the perfect consistency for a television commercial, mark wy words. You think you can get away with eating candy for breakfast? Thing again reese's puff cereal. As of right now I am going to my local grocery story store and purchasing boxes of cherrios so you better prepare for a cholesterol drop. The cholesterol drop that makes you bee happy and bee healthy. Your chances of having a heart attack have been lowered. You can eat cereal anytime, everyday and can bout over 700 different brands, and that's just general mills cereal. Not only can I buy general mills cereal, a part of a balanced breakfast, but i also have access to all kellogg's brand cereal and ill use it to its fullest extent to wipe your that miserable fat off the face of your diet. If ony you could have known that holy benefits eating cereal every day would bring uopn you, maybe you would have eating it with your orange juice and toast. Bot you couldn't, you didn't, and you're paying the price by dieting. I will send boxtops to all schools and they will drown in school supplies. You'rrrrrrrreee great, kiddo.

How would you like to try out for the Raiders?

Nothing because there's 2 inches of plexiglass between us cause that niggers in prison where niggers belong.

Jesus Kek I'm Christing

Offer him a chicken

Ask him if he's voting for trump or hilary

Im looking at you, faggot nigga!

reggin

You must be 18 to post here

I repeat, "One piece of cornbread per inmate, Inmate. Move along"

Nothing. That gorilla is already locked up. Maybe laugh at him from the other side of the glass?

I tell him that I am looking at my Ebony God and offer to suck his dick.

Laugh as I whisper to him "isn't it ironic that you had fried chicken for your last meal and now your going to fry?" as I pull the wrist straps tighter and give the nod to the guard to pull the lever and electrocute the ape.

Nothing, he is wearing jail suit so he is behind bars anyway, so he can't do shit to me