I won't stop posting this until the elections are over

I won't stop posting this until the elections are over.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/11/07/german-crews-build-barrier-higher-than-berlin-wall-to-separate-town-from-refugee-wave.html
news.com.au/world/europe/huge-wall-built-in-munich-to-protect-families-from-migrants-who-will-live-next-door/news-story/4996bac395c4503b3030d7000d34e0d0
dailywire.com/news/2307/swedens-building-berlin-wall-keep-out-muslim-michael-qazvini#
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

thats why i voted Hillary, german/b/ro

Kinda rich coming from Germany dont you think

kek, good one
fellow germanfag here

No one gives a fuck about germany

thats why, we already made that mistake, just be careful and think it over is what he means

shouldn't you guys be worried about abdul and mohammed instead of trump?

>Hillary wants a no fly zone over Syria

You know that would mean war with russia and syria right

He meant that your counselor fucked some shit up.

Kek

No

world war starting in germany.
again...

Thanks for giving us Angela Merkel.
-world

hitler wasn't voted in.

When trump is precident there is a chance there is going to be a war.
When hillary is precident there is absolutely going to be a war

give me a credible source and i may believe that
(there is so much bullshit going around that i only believe what i can actually see on video)

This

But he was loved by the people who wanted a leader who makes their country great again.

I dont have the links, but even Berine said it in a debate and so have generals, quick google man

america is in a constant war with something or someone since about 2002

>2002

try harder

>hurr durr presidents can do anything they want no questions asked
Checks and balances, faggot. Have some faith in the government.

Whatever Germany.
Don't you have some more sandnigger-rapists you should be giving benefits to?

as german I got to ask you one thing, how much did our democratic lady bring us forward? what good did she do?

>faith in the government

No, your dad wasn't here yet.

>have some faith in the government

Man if our politicians here in Australia broke the law like Hillary did theyd be in jail.

Recently there was this Politician who traded while bankrupt or something and he got booted out. So you see how fucking broken your government is

that depends are you planing to migrate here anytime soon?

Precisely why I voted Hillary.

Also, check 'em

Go suck a dick OP

Accurate

This tbh. Your country is fucked, your continent is fucked, and you are hypersensitive of your past to the point where you let it ruin your future. Why would I want your advice? Trump is a shit candidate, yeah, but he's no Hitler-- Hitler would get shit done. Terrible things, but he was capable. More like Hillary in that way. Trump has no political support, so while he is distasteful, he is impotent.

This coming from the country that's now the middle easts bitch thanks to all the fucking migrants? HA

OP is a faggot

as if hillary could get anything done with the current state of congress and no bipartisan efforts whatsoever

AHHAHAH

He was.

Hey, look - a cuck thread.

"I won't stop posting"
lol You're in for some crippling depression, lad.

foxnews.com/world/2016/11/07/german-crews-build-barrier-higher-than-berlin-wall-to-separate-town-from-refugee-wave.html

Great job, Mohammed

yeah anything starting with "foxnews" is really reliable ...

>i only believe...
Awesome. Confirmation bias. So you'll believe any tabloid headline that confirms what you already think, but require specific evidence in the form of video to change your mind on something?

Look up the videos of these on your own, not going to look for links:
>Hillary in a televised debate, calls for no-fly zone
>general in US armed forces telling congress that a no-fly zone will inevitably lead to war with Russia

curruption^^ should have paid attention in english class.

Trips of truth

lol

So there is no wall? A news source wouldn't make something out of thin air, Fox News just exaggerates. They wouldn't be a main news station if they made up their stories from nothing.

This

conformation bias means believing what you like, working against it is reliable or as i said credibe information, get your facts straight

wouldnt make something up?
remember burmingham that is "totally muslim"?

And hopefully he get's the jews out of government too.

That wasn't the whole point of his post. You only replied to the parts that you can defend yourself on. Which seems to be only the first sentence.

as a german, i dont give a fuck whos elected.
just so you know, most people here think so

Cunt

Did you read it properly cunt?

Luring about someone's religion is different from making up an actual physical structure that you can see with your own eyes.

news.com.au/world/europe/huge-wall-built-in-munich-to-protect-families-from-migrants-who-will-live-next-door/news-story/4996bac395c4503b3030d7000d34e0d0

*lieing

>The people of Germany

Na sicher doch... Du sprichst auch gewiss für jeden Einzelnen von uns. Möchte wissen, wer diesen undifferenzierten Müll geschrieben hat.

>Hitler was not elected

dont speak for me faggot. i like trump.
fuck you.

mosty because no matter who gets elected, usa will keep on doing what they do.
they will have a 50% population of the worlds retarded people.
they will have monkeys running around fucking their women and they will keep on causing wars on places that i do not give a fuck about.

so overall.. i really don't care.
What i do care about however is the following:
my gf said she would only have sex with me if i show her a picture of helga from arnold as a plank getting jizzed on.
She knows that there is no such picture in this world, thats how she avoids sex.
what do?

lying, m8

c'mon man

>gets upset because it's true

lmao boys

dailywire.com/news/2307/swedens-building-berlin-wall-keep-out-muslim-michael-qazvini#

>saved from hitler
>only to be destroyed by immigrants and women

youre right no one wants to be you germany, thats why we vote trump

your historyclass seems fucked since hitler was elected and the NSDAP was not corrupt at all. Who says shit like that?

i watched the unedited video of the question on foreign policy in that debate, she clearly said she could and would not impose a no fly zone without negotiating it with syria and russia first, imposing something like that without internationa support is not only stupid but also completly impossible to enforce
she said it, but does not mean what you think

>Hitler was not elected. You elected-

Ok, keep letting migrants rape your women then label yourself 'progressive and tolerant' in attempt to over compensate for your ancestors being genocidal killers.

You have now idea about Germany, hm? Little peanuthead.

you are right, but peanuthead, what kind of insult is that? (germanfag here btw)

Don't worry Germany. When Hillary is elected you'll realize that all Americans aren't created equal. The world needs to ask what states we're from before judging us.

The red state people are inbreds and retards, the blue state people are Patriotic and Progressive. Remember this detail after it's all over in 6 hours.

Dear Germans.

Good luck with the muslims. You went from a proud nation to a pathetic one ruled by a fat cucklette.

he wasn't. He was appointed.

Most europeans wont care what state you are from, all americans are equally retarded to me.

Dear German.

Alright, we'll go with the woman that panders to immigrants instead. What could go wrong?

Merkel plz go

i dont know if your sarcastic or not, in anyway, calm down bro, the culturwar you have going on in your country leads to such extremes as seen in this election (both sides)

Kek, your main export will be kebabs and designated shitting streets within a generation m8.

I AM GERMAN THIS BASTARD DOESN'T SPEAK FOR US!

Trump save us from merkel

I don't want insult him. Americans have sometimes now idea about other country votesystems etc, but it's not a reason do be mean. Even if they are.

Und Erdnusskopf kam mir ganz okay vor.

>progressive

Yeah. Like safe spaces and free stuff and saving the chillrens and bubble wrapping the world and voting for an old hag because she is an old hag and more fovernment because we dont know no better a

"we already made that mistake" I didn't vote back then u twat

Stop moving the goalpost. He won the election in 1933.

alles gute gründe, alles gut
sry, ich komm über erdnusskopf nicht hinweg XD

learn from history la

which is probably a good thing, hiter "collected" the retards first

no

the nazi party won seats in 33, this was after he was appointed chancellor by hindenberg and after hitler banned the other political parties

they weren't democratic elections

read history fag.

>people of Germany

Hahahahahaha this ones funny

note: filled with inaccuracys and general hyperbole

+++

all reaonable people in germany hope for trump tonight.

Dude the president is the commander and chief he/ she in this case can do any military move she wants as long as it dosen't DIRECTLY involve going to war which needs congressional approval so hypathetically if Hillary wins and does this and Russia attacks us she effectively single handedly started ww3

Fuckin moronic libtard, go the fuck back to your precious unbiased huffpost, you ridiculous shit eater

Cuck is just the perfect word for this shit

You used to be so beautiful Deutschland. I'm so sorry its all gone now

or we could elect another worthless cunt of a woman as a leader like fucking retatred shitbag germany did

first of, i am german so i have never read the huffington post, second foxnews is internationlly know for "reliable information" (sarcasm included)

GOD YOU ARE SO FUCKING STUPID!
Germans vote a party! They voted ~38% for the NSDAP. Even I know that, use google.