Too blind to see God.
Too deaf to hear God.
Too insensitive to feel God.

How sad is an atheist's life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which God? There are so many of them.

Pretty sure most hardcore Christians would burn any copy of Neverending Story for portraying witchcraft.

Great job, you're now a heathen. Join the rest of us.

About as sad as the average believer's life.

Exactly...

Just had wicked hot and kinky pre-marital sex with my girlfriend, ripped a fat fucking bowl, and I'm gonna go jam out on guitar with a few friends.

Life is fucking awesome man

Drug addiction is so cool.

Also newfag replying to bait.

>Addicted to weed.
>Mocking for replying to bait whilst replying to bait.
>Being this retarded

"I'm not addicted to weed. I've been smoking it for years and I'm not an addict!"

Why do you fucking retards keep replying to these?

I mean there's obviously no physical withdrawal. motherfuckers don't steal your stereo to pay for it

Lmao, this faggot thinks you can get addicted to weed.

Addiction is when you feel like you need to have it, when you can't go without it without feeling adverse effects. I often go weeks without smoking. That's not addiction. I smoke weed because I enjoy the relaxation and it treats my migraines I've been getting since 6th grade, go be a faggot somewhere else.

>2/10 for making me reply.

ok if I was this motherfucker and had a really bad migraine I might steal a stereo

Is this now a weed thread?
Please say it is so!
Post weed and weed memes until this thread 404s!

>2016
>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

sounds good friendo

I vote weed thread

>Pic obv not mine

And suddenly there's one lonely samefagging kid posting shit about pot while everyone else saged a bait thread. This is actually Sup Forums.

>God is everywhere
>But you have to talk to a pastor and give him money because he said so, even after the bible says it's completely unnecessary to seek any guidance outside of yourself
k.

By most examples available this god you chaps keep hallucinating about seems to be something of a contradictory asshole.

So not having to bother with it is quite pleasant.

Let's do it Sup Forumsros!

>goddamnit! wasn't paying attention!
>now look what I dun did!

hey at least two lonely samefagging kids

On top of that Christmas is coming up.
When we are celebrating at home with friends and family exchanging gifts and having a great time, they are sitting alone at home.
Probably making threads on Sup Forums about how much they hate religion and posting traps.
We all know they are just feeling sorry for themselves wishing they could partake in the festivities.

Go listen to Jordan Peterson you faggot.

Need a cushion for your butthurt?

Hail Odin, Zeus and Ganesha.

Sauce?

>please say it is so
*skull caves in*

You definitely dont know what samefagging is. Just dont even reply to me.

>implying they are capable of hearing gods true voice with their inferior auditory sensory organs and seeing his true visage with their pitiful sub standard ocular network and puny, human brain

Find it yourself.

>lets do it Sup Forumsros
>now look what i done dun did
kys

Yeah, except my doc recommended a 3 month break to see if my illness is related to a possible issue with thc... I've had no issue not smoking, this your argument is shit

ok. just sayin' all these posts about weed have not been me

it turns out people like weed

Fucking autocorrect. Thus

Yeah. Everybody does. Its nothing new or special.

Go back to your 'random' blog on tumblr where everyone is totally 'quirky', but your slightly edgier than everyone else becaus you went on Sup Forums once

Newfag

I've been here longer than you. I guarantee it.

>Equates his personal medical problems with literally everyone else who smokes weed.
>Being this retarded.

By this logic, every pot smoker should show signs of these medical problems.

st paul kiddo,'when you go into a village,preach his death,and life again, recount his words, do this,and and if they do not believe leave that town clean the dust
from your sandals,and got o the next town'
you are preaching to you are preaching to voters for the gamorrahist kings,,lovers of apothecary,mayhem lovers of themselves ,debauchery and licensiousness

Haha fag

Yeah, probably not one samefagger.
You need more weed, Sup Forumsro!
You need to recognize that not all b8 is untasty, especially to the stoned!
>even the bible is in favor of getting stoned!
>in fact the bible supports both faggotry & smoking weed in the same verse!
>"and if two men lie down together they should be stoned."
I think it is clear what the bible is saying here.
Lord KEK! You need to lighten up!
>the b8 is tasty for some

Is this a ylyl? Just lost to that kid in blackface

Coffee is more addictive. caffeine junkies suck my cock while I smoke weed. Dumb addicts

It can become one.

Looks like you misunderstand, which isn't surprising. I had to stop due to an illness, which likely had nothing to do with my smoking. This break was not hard to start and its easy as hell to tell anyone who offers no
>being this fucking retarded

he jus stoned, give him a break

>Being this fucking retarded
>being this fucking retarded

Pussy. Grow some balls and eat pot. Maybe it was the smoke that your weak pathetic body couldn't handle. If that's the case . End your life, fag

>in case the samefag-accuser thought there were fewer of us in here who enjoy weed.

Oh hey, you're still around. Whats up dude? Good to see ya back.

Here's a question: Is God 100% good and the Devil 100% evil?

Again, everyone smokes pot. Nothing new. Nothing special. Not changing my view on this. Walking away from this thread before i start physcially wincing whilst reading.

>Being this fucking retarded

youtube.com/watch?v=3VumDFvCkyA

ietjgddlkmb

lol truth
We just like weed

Not samefagging. Just saying, youre not special.

> Too blind to see God.
You've never seen your god either
> Too deaf to hear God
You've never heard your god either
> Too insensitive to feel God.
Ah, so.... feeling god is all about sensitivity is it?

Relitards. You never know what shit they come up with next

What would you like the thread to be about?
I'm open to suggestions!

you just seem like no fun. we're aware it's not a shocking or unusual thing, just that the OP got his panties in a twist about it. therefore, weed thread

I'm an atheist and I'm as happy as I could ever be, for your information!

Too dumb to believe in reason
Too delusional to listen to reason
Too brain washed to care about reason

How retarded is a creationists life?

the great thing about this thread is it can be anything you want

Hmm, i dont know, maybe what OP first established even if it was a shit bait topic anyways.
Real easy to start your own thread if you want a thread about weed. I saw you (guys?) Start posting about weed out of nowhere like there was some general consenses. There was maybe two of you if you werent actually samefagging. Dont act like everyone wanted a thread about weed. Youre not innocent.

If you need a god to be happy, you're the one who has a sad life.

Awesome!
Back to weed!
>not that anything's wrong with Goddess-tier Pussy!
I'm lookin' at you >yes, pic related has to do with weed, coz, well, if you smoked weed you would understand...

you for real not familiar with OP, friendo?

this thread is about anything at all and you are free to talk about anything you want in it

All I feel is hate against those who kill "in the name of God", so fuck you, op.

>Youre not innocent.
Yeah, that was my intent.
>on Sup Forums
Oops, probably less than innocent.

Cool. Ill just see my way out of it. Im not talking about weed. I dont want to talk about weed.

NIGGER COCK THREAD

now you're talkin

You don't have to, you stupid nigger. A tithe is not dues. Donating to the assembly is not a requirement. Neither is attendance to weekly sermons.
>k

>awesome!
>back to weed!

This made me cringe because the first that popped in my mind was
>c-c-cmon guys. M-m-my mom is gonna be home s-s-s-s-soon. I still need to ask how to clean a b-bong.

Also
>LOL you wouldnt get it if youre not a stoner! :D xD food guys! Haha get it! Munchies xD love gettin soups b@ked bro ;D

depends heavily on the church. for many, a 10% tithe is mandatory to be a member

he jus fucking with you now

To be honest, 100% more in favor of this than the weed thread. Thank you.

Now, now.
I'm willing to risk a b& for offering you a big hug, user; and no, I'm not a Christfag or any kind of religionist, or even a brony. Just a Sup Forumsro.
Here we go... Please no reports!
>just one can't hurt, right?

More?

it's just been me the whole time. this entire thread. it was a ruse to get you to admit your cocklust.

I can't help it you wasted all day getting stoned and lurking Sup Forums!
>How do I know?
You were obviously in the other thread about cleaning bongs waaay earlier today. You just admitted it. Stoner.
Cringe all you want. Then smoke another bowl, Sup Forumsro!

I dunno man it's all just from internet

I came out as gay like a couple days ago. Sorry, youre kinda late.

Although, if its up for debate, id never date a black man. Id try black cock once but i could never date a black man.

Dont tell me what to do. I smoke when i feel like it.