My gf abuses my sexual attraction to her. She loves tease and denial thing. Me too, but not after 1...

my gf abuses my sexual attraction to her. She loves tease and denial thing. Me too, but not after 1,5weeks of constant teasing. She also punishes me if I jerk off. I can't sleep next to her due to my nasty thoughts and I spend like 2h lying next to her with my dick rock hard trying to think how would it be if the next day would be that day...

Stop being a cuck and just fuck her already.

What is her snap chat?

Feelsbadman

Cuck

it feels good man (when I finally get to cum) ((especially few times in a row))

Is that her? Has she fucked you before?

we fuck more/less 1 time per week but up to 2 weeks of teasing. My poor blue balls :(

Fuck that shit, man. Dump her ass and find someone who's not a domination-robot and won't fuck with you.

What's the username

lucky bastard! wish my gf would tease me >:(

She wants you to break, to snap and take control and force fuck her
Its basically a rape fantasy, a lot of chicks are into that

she is domesticating you.
good luck being her slave faggot.

wouldn't do much. She made snap account to text me and don't send much snaps to anyone else.

every morning she fools with my boner, even licks my dick for a while. But when I'm about to cum she smiles and kisses me furiously telling me that she likes I'm insanely attracted to her

lol just stop being a cuck and fuck her already

Concider suicide you fucking pathetic piece of shit

just get her completely drunk and then have at it

What's she asking you to do in that pic OP?

You fairy. She will dump you for a real man sooner than later.
>is what I would say if I didn't know bait when I see it

Atleast show us something worthwhile. Also show some fucking dominance in that relationship instead of being her bitch.

>inb4 beta fgt giving advice
>yup

Good, keeps the relationship alive and interesting
Ignore the people calling you cucks

You aint a cuck unless you letting your wife fuck her people KNOWLINGLY

:(
lucky!

Dude she clearly wants you to force yourself on her.

>Get in bed
>Cuddle up to her from behind
>Keep your boner pressed to her butt for a while
>Grab her tits, ass and everything else while kissing her
>Tell her "I'm going to fuck you, and you will enjoy it"
>If she protests, tell her to shut up
>Fuck her roughly from behind and make sure she cums as well

>come to see me live?
Is she a stripper? Lol...

more like mourning wood

shes fucking someone else and using u for attention

She has a dick, doesn't she?

this

this

This user knows what's up.
But I'd be weary about this still. She might want you to force yourself on her (this much is clear from her behavior) but it's not necessarily obvious that she won't take the fantasy further.

Maybe she fantasizes about being raped, and then reclaiming her power over her rapist by reporting him to the police. Or maybe she doesn't want to admit to herself that that's what she really wants. My advice is that you should tell her that you really want to rape her, stone cold face (show no emotion) but then not actually do it until she begs for it.

this looks photoshopped as fuck Op, look at the fucking smiley

Our usual sex looks like:
>She orders me to lie on the bed
>she ties me
>she teases me for 15 mins telling me to be nice for her and better to LICK HER WELL
>after 15 mins she sits on my face with her juicy tight pussy (69)
>after 15 minutes of licking her pussy as she tells me and convincing her to do anything with my dick
>She suddenly starts to blow me
>cum in 15 seconds

So....
This This Or this then ????

ye can't unsee it now, killed my boner, you should do a better job before telling your fantasies Op.

abandoning thread

Just give the snapchat username anyway. What do you have to lose

>then she turns around and plays with my cum around my cock and belly
> after swallowing she passionately kissess me (she knows how to drive me crazy even shortly after I cum)
>starts grinding my dick with her wet pussy
>2nd round
>starts riding me
>cum in like 5 minutes
>all the time acts like dissapointed (but she knows that after such time of no-cumming and teasing it's impossible with her to hold on much longer)

I don't mind if you don't belive me xD

> xD

>XD

Can see why she gets you off so easily. Got any more?

no XD

post more of her

>creampie.jpg
>she sits on my belly
>let's it pour out while teasing my dick
>licks my dick a little
>3rd round
>usual sex (like 20-30minutes)
>creampie2.jpg
>she hugs me while still tied
>unties me
>exhausted as fuck
>go sleep in 1 minute or less

I think I'm in love with her.

>my gf abuses my sexual attraction to her. She loves tease and denial thing. Me too, but not after 1,5weeks of constant teasing. She also punishes me if I jerk off. I can't sleep next to her due to my nasty thoughts and I spend like 2h lying next to her with my dick rock hard trying to think how would it be if the next day would be that day...
wasting time with such a needy fucking whore, throw her to the niggas where she belongs and get a life you sad spineless faggot.

I love her, and she loves me. But I don't like her having sex advantage over me.

Ok, I like it... for first three days after I have fullfilling sex with her...

Honestly this OP. It'll probably suck to do for you, but if she likes you she'll come crawling back and you'll get a say in things. If she doesn't you're way better off.

You really do need to show dominance in a relationship instead of being a fucking push-over. Girls want to see how far they can push you and still get their way with you. That's until you man up or say no and dump her or until she gets tired of playing with you and your feelings.

nice user, after 9+ years of "regular" sex in a relation things get boring. keeping up the tension keeps your sex life alive.

does she fuck other dudes?

dont be submissive and dominate it already, take action and take control. threaten her in a way that when she is by you, you look at another girl or text another girl when she is being a cunt, that will get her attention to you

100% is cheating or is going to cheat on you

if this is all true, i feel bad for her. do some kegel exercises to last longer.. fantasize your driving a sweet lambo going fast af.. just stop cumming like a b

if you make her cum, she will give you respect. if you show up one day wearing the pants and taking charge, as natural order implies: she will respect you...

t/;dr: she doesn't respect you

Grab her and fuck the shit out of her, when she goes to scream grab her by the throat and choke the bitch. When she stops and stares at you slap her in the fucking face and tell her that she's nothing more then a piece of shit and only deserves stuff like this.

>do some kegel exercises to last longer..
Kegels make you cum quicker, numbskull. Look it up.

What you want to do is reverse kegels, which isn't really an exercise but rather just relaxing your muscles. If kegels is stopping your pee, reverse kegels is accelerating it. So you're pushing out instead of tightening your muscles inwards. It helps you last longer, trust me. The key is to be relaxed in your whole crotch area more or less. The more you give into the instinctual reflex to tighten your muscles, the faster you cum. Google it, " reverse kegel ".

t. multi-hour fapper

She is intensely disliking the fact that you're not a nigger.

nope, I hope so. I have access to her phone and laptop. If I wouldn't I would freak out (as anyone browsing Sup Forums if they were me).

we respect each other. The thing is that for example when we are at dinner at my parents house:
>I walk to bathroom for a piss
>she follows me
>after I take a piss, she tells me to clean my cock quickly
>I do this
>she starts to suck
>after 1 week of teasin I'm just about to cum
> she stops 10 seconds before orgasm
>quickly puts my pants back
>takes my hand and forcefully takes me with my pants FILLED to dinner table

sometimes I think she want to humilliate me. BUT WE RESPECT EACH OTHER

I've known girls like this. This chick probably has a fucked up past and now the shit turns her on but only if she's totally in control of it. Like i knew a chick who would do anything u want but you had to keep your hands by your sides cuz her bf or whatever used to hit her.

This is probably her way of channeling and controling some weird shit inside her and has little or nothing to do with you. So no, she's probably not more likely to cheat than any other woman. But you have to decide if you dig this chick enough to stay with her knowing she's going to be that way for a long time.

You do any other dom shit OP?

luckily we live in country where niggers are scared to approach our national cuties

we like bondage as you probably deduced

I'm not sure. She cums rather often, but I'd like to have opportunity to make her cum MUCH MORE OFTEN. She's aware that not allowing me to spunk decreases stamina but that's like her thing. I think that she preferes making me cum three times in a row till I fall asleep simultaneously with my 3rd orgasm, than long fucking with me being the dominant one. But she always acts like I came too soon. DAMN I DON'T GET IT

here check her ass. I am looking at it as she sleeps with a boner in my hand. Powerless

Dump her.

There's no way you can be with such a girl with that kind of attitude.

Better, make her a cuck.

Moar. We want more stories and pics. What would happen if you started kissing her, or at least prodding her lightly with your dick?

don't be a silly goose... i did kegels religiously 16-18 when i got in the game

i can go for 3+hrs now and still not cum (haven't attempted longer)

they give you masterful control of everything to do with your sexual organs, including flexing it to the point of nearly being able to pick her up with my pepe
AND mental training is important, teaching yourself to go into purgatory or going into another thought like poopy buttholes is key to escape the hnnnngggg

This.

Did you tell her no one likes a fucking tease? I put that shit up front in my relationships. A little enticement is fine here and there, but fuck that tease and chase me bullshit.

At least she puts out
post her tits already

>Silly goose
Sure, you know everything. Just google reverse kegels before you start ruining yourself from overtraining one side of the muscles involved.

>The Kegel exercise has been shown to have vast improvements on the penis. But in excess, the exercise can also be very harmful. The reason is contraction of the prostate muscle triggers the prostate's sympathetic nerve to induce an ejaculation. While men tend to contract the PC muscle to assist the erection if they feel their erection is not hard enough, a long-term practice of this exercise will make the muscle develop more testosterone, dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and oxytocin receptors. These hormone receptors make men and women achieve an orgasm quicker and more easily, due to the presence of more hormones trapped in the sex organs. This is just fine and dandy for women who have difficulty achieving orgasm, as some do. The Kegel Exercise was originally intended for women with such problems. But for men, reaching an orgasm this quickly could be the end of their sex drive. Eventually, this problem will become the norm and that is when the diagnosis results in premature ejaculation.

REVERSE KEGEL

Google it. Kegels are not the optimal way, reverse ones are because they actually calm the reflex down. Your reflex when getting closer is to contract (do a kegel), but if you can counter that and relax instead, you'll last much longer and won't get closer as quickly. Holding it in with a kegel is a last second emergency break. It's better to just relax the muscles, and slow the process of contractions down so that you don't need to in the first place.

>AND mental training is important, teaching yourself to go into purgatory or going into another thought like poopy buttholes is key to escape the hnnnngggg
This shows that you don't even.. do as you like, I don't really care. No, it's not, in short. Staying physically relaxed is.