Feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/xpEwP
youtube.com/watch?v=lPXWt2ESxVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Worst

Election

Ever

Damn, right in the feels. I miss Bob, does he still do these things?

He hasn't painted since 1995

Wtf? He's been dead since the year I was born? I though he was living in a house by a lake and spending his days painting, getting visits from his cute grandchildren and waiting for his peaceful natural death.

Seeing the girl you like lose intrest in you. And seeing her getting more intrested in one of your friends. Feels bad man.

>one of your friends.
At least you have friends.

Same boat user

I gave up on the idea of having a lover, I just want a friend.

On the same boat friend.

My gf wants a break, says she wants to gain some independence. She does this shit once in a while and she's usually over it in a few days, it's been a week ab I'm getting worried we live together as of now with our son so seeing her every day and not being able to just cuddle up with her and know it will be ok is like a new hell I've never experienced.
I moved into my son's room on an air mattress because I gave her all the luxuries. We closed our joint account and it really is getting me down.
I feel lost and alone.
Like I moved out to Washington with her and she drops this bomb during the holidays like I have no family or friends out here and I'm not spending it with her family...to much for me to handle I'm litterally alone for the holidays.
Sorry for the wall of text but this is the only place I can vent.

Don't be sad, his Fro will live 4ever

dont know what to do. Was thinking about stop keeping in touch with her, because text with her everyday.

>tfw the girl of your dreams tells you she loves you and screenshots from her boyfriend showing she broke up but the line at the top of the image says "I'm just doing it so he'll leave me alone"

Thats happening to me

i wonder what the symbol on the mother's necklace means. Looks like a dollar sign. Maybe religious?

Feels bad man

Maybe you should gain some independence as well man... Go and discover yourself, meet new people, walk around... you deserve it.

Yeah you know I like that. I moved out her and I've been emotionally dependent on her. Maybe I'll join that pokemon league or start doing MTG again.
I just don't like having to see here everyday I mean she says this hurts her but you sure would be able to tell.

Yes, bloody hell, exactly, just go and enjoy life as if you did not know her. I mean, live fully. It is so damn hard, and I really know, but forcing you to do it is the only option I think

For some insight, he said this shortly after his wife died of terminal illness

if you are feeling lonely tonight and want to chat someone
discord.gg/xpEwP

Wow, we share a birthday

I know I have to force my self. I mean I force my self to be civil around her and not a crying mess in front of my son but I guess it's just baby steps.
Thanks user you are kinda the first person to hear me out on this.

[Feels bad man]
>move to new place
>new school, new friends
>one girl in the group
>really interested in her
>never talk to her, scared of being shot down and she's outside my friends circle
>we do an assignment together in one of our classes
>start talking outside school
>fast forward a while good friends never made a move
>new guy moves to school
>he's in alot of my classes (this is after we got to choose our own classes so I'm not in any mutual classes with her anymore)
>actually like him we both like the same type games, pretty good friends after a while
>he tells me he likes prior
>he asks her out
>says yes
I could have been with her if I made my move earlier but he swooped in before me
[/feelsbadman]

People in this modern era are no longer reliable, friendly, nor to be respected. Everyone is hiding under-the-covers, masquerading behind a fake smile to hide the sheer dullness that everyone today holds. We are no longer able to be born with our best versions intact, instead, we are forced to play along by placing ourselves into iron caskets. We only judge by appearance no longer beauty nor ugliness. Everyone is boring and scared and confused. Welcome to the trivial concert named reality.

Holy shit user

how long did you date?

>xmas is coming

Does she know how much it hurts you? Maybe you should go out drinking during these occasions and see some people?

wait you never dated?

god you're a fag

Almost 3 months. Coudnt see eachother that much because both busy with work.

lolelulkekzoz ultimate kukk

Thats not me.
Im this

Might be a fishhook necklace. I was once gifted a silver one by a Hawaiian family friend.

Yeah she knows and she says it's not easy for her to but I really can't tell is that's true 9r she's just saying it. I could start doing that right now I just smoke weed but even that has list it's luster I just hang out with my son or play video games but even that isn't fun any more. But I'll probably get to that point I mean it's only been a week so..baby steps just small baby steps.
I was thinking about saying I met a cool chick at work maybe ruffle her jealousy feather a bit.

I pity you, for I know what you are in reality.

You are afraid to be criticized, you hadn't had the chance to play with the other children because you yourself were just like the metal contraptions that they played on. Boring.

You were nothing more than an outcast playing the part of some jocks shadow, while they went out picking all the girls they wanted, you were here jacking off that small cock of yours to pictures of some girl that you liked on facebook.

Anyone who goes on this fucking abomination of a site is just a wretched memory of what once was, or some edgy teen trying to get with the 'times'. Maybe you yourself aren't another one of those same old clones, perhaps I was wrong about you, then again, I would've typed out the same thing to myself years ago.

>Mfw god was a delusion created from the lack of our undestanding of how we came to be in this world, and that it could be described as intellectual laziness as it is used as an only explanation on how we came to be and where our universe came from by most without thinking on the other possiblities. Our own existence can be proved through the sciences that the church has tried to censor for years as human reasoning in this area would dissapate power from the church. God was created as a lazy attempt to explain our existence, and a figure head for a greater conspiracy of control.

I realize, I think, where my mental problems come from; I'm too much of an idealist. I realize this, yet no matter how much I change my thought process I cannot change this fact. The most I can do is idealize really mundane goals that should, for all intents and purposes, be achievable.

The problem with this, is in my idealized mind, it shouldn't have to be this way. The few 'goals' I have aren't fulfilling in any way I'd consider meaningful. The longest term thing I've thought of that seems like it might be realistic is to save money and buy some Alaskan wilderness. I would then proceed to die. You see, I have thought of suicide as a means to the end of my fucked up mind, but at the same time, I do actually care for m family at a primal level, and I realize they'll never fully understand me (except my brother who is almost exactly like me), I still feel for them. An obvious suicide would probably wreck them. I've idealized how I can make it look accidental or whatever and that is my current motivation. To end it early, without causing too much harm. At least if I die and I'm wrong (which I probably will be, as I am always let down by the results of my ideas) I won't be able to care any more because I'll be dead.

Can't really offer any advice. Your situation sounds fucked up. What's her reason, just to "get space"? What does that even mean?

I hope you can solve it somehow. Good luck.

>mfw 19, almost 20
>never kissed, held, or anything a girl, except ask one out
>slowly realize there isn't a girl who could make me happy and that it's probably better to stop caring

I'm incel turned volcel. I used to be fat and really antisocial, so that explains why I had a dry childhood. Now, I look OK and try to act like a regular human. I see girls look in my direction and whatever but I ignore and hope they go away.

I realize I'm cringe but I'm just saying I hate life in general and want others to see that we're all going to die so if you're not happy with your situation, fuck what you're expected to do and do what you want.

My girlfriend broke up with me because I was too sad.
>mfw she was the only thing that made me happy at all.

This song always makes me break down.

youtube.com/watch?v=lPXWt2ESxVY

Hello darkness,

My old friend

tell her this

I've come to visit you again

I tried before it happened and she didn't seem to care.
Now she's deleted me on all social media, if not blocked me, and wouldn't respond to texts or phone calls.
I deleted her number to try and let go but my phone still has all of our pictures together and i can't bear looking at them to delete them.

Idk she says I emotionally manipulate her I have a shit additude i never seem happy I ask her to clarify and she couldn't then said wants her own accout she wants her own car (I mean she has one I just used to help pay the bills for it.)
And she just wants to focus on her and our son.
I think she just want some strange dick and not feel guilty.

Get a new phone. That's what I'm doing, not for those reasons but still

Close your eyes, or don't be a pussy and tell her in person.

No wonder she wants to take breaks and go fuck other men. Get rid of the pokemon and MTG and go work out.

I shouldn't try to see her. That'll just prolong the healing and drive her away even more.

>I think she just want some strange dick and not feel guilty.
Did you try giving her all the dickings in the world while you were/are together?

Be sincere. And concise. Also clean yourself up and buy some nice clothes. Maybe work out. Get a tan. And don't do it right away. Wait a few months. Work out, to

Yes she would never want to to and I mean im 8 inches come on

Its for the best. No offense to you but she doesn't deserve to be dragged down into your problems. She deserves to be happy.

You could find someone more like you, but better yet you will have to work on your depression issues, and one day your world will be much better. If you do, you won't need a girlfriend to be happy, but you probably will find one anyway. You deserve to be happy as well, user.

Just point blank ask her whether she wants to fuck another guy or not. if that doesn't work then cunt punch her

First off she acually taught me how to play magic and she loves pokemon too but I'll take your advice in consideration.

None of that will work, and thats not just me being pessimistic. I'm in college and I knew her from high school and she lives back home. She started talking to me a couple weeks after I started. She commutes to the community college near my university so we started seeing each other then. Eventually she got a job close to her school and stayed with me for 2-4 days a week. The only way I can see her is if I go to her job which would probably be seen as desperate.

>8 inches
Bone-pressed? Impressive.

You should be able to find temporary girlfriends with that, if you ever find evidence that she did then you know you've got. Try Tinder unless you're mortally opposed to it. Go for a play date, even if you tell the girl that you don't mean to cheat on your wife, going out to get her jelaous might work.

Be careful and think of your child, though. You should tell her this as well, I guess she already knows, but it's pretty selfish to split before he's grown up.

>ready for the first time in my life to confidently asks a girl out, don't even care if she says no just excited I'm confident enough for once
> family sucks and I'm afraid they won't even let me have a gf so I'm prob gonna pussy out (17yo so my parents control my every move)

Not the saddest just what's got me down today Sup Forums

bad writers make me sad.

Well see I really love her I mean I could pretend I met someone but until I know it's over for hood i can't. It's alot harder with a kid in the mix.

fake your death =, that way you can ditch the bitch and the kid.

>It's alot harder with a kid in the mix.
Yeah, I bet. I couldn't go with someone else either in that situation. I hope you can fix it somehow anyway.

Have some energy
\o/ \O/ \o/ \O/ \o/ \O/ \o/ \O/ \o/ \O/

>I love her
>Fake your death
Edgy.

people made me what i am and i want them all to burn for so i to can step into the flames of retribution.

it's honestly not that hard to do. I did it a few years back and basically having the time of my life.

people made me what i am and i want them all to burn for it so i to can step into the flames of retribution.