Where were you when Gal Gadot became the most important female actress of all time?

Where were you when Gal Gadot became the most important female actress of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

moosefix.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that scene where apacalypse knocks her down and she gets turned on

Can she be worse than Black Window?

A coat, of gold

A shield of red.

A woman still wields swords.

And mine is long, and sharp, my lords,

As long and sharp as yours.

>female actress
as opposed to male actress?

>worse than Black Window?
>literally gay

That scene was so lewd and awesome all at once.

But Black window isn't painfully skinny, incomprehensible when she speaks or terrible at acting.

Does Gadot's cousin own WB or something. Where did this 10 a penny russian stripper face come from?

NIgger, Gal is a Goddess

3 years to get average woman arms

So dedicated

Whenever the flabby dyel's talk about a persons body on this board I chuckle.

Kys

Suicide is sin

She's ugly in this picture

They did everything they could

Should have loosed the moose

post her cock

is this on a top 10 list somewhere? Most important actress? She had 10 lines in a superhero movie? Did she even drive a car in the Fast/Furious series?

I liked her in BvS

DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

I was at home drinking brain fluid.

Think you might be out of luck

anyone else just think of WWF?

>Kathryn Bigelow, Catherine Hardwicke, Mimi Leder, Karyn Kusama, Julie Taymor and Tricia Brock were up to direct the film, before Michelle MacLaren originally took the job.

>Joss Whedon, the director of Marvel's The Avengers (2012) and Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015), was first hired to write and direct the movie in 2007, for a 2009 release. He however, left the project due to creative differences.

>Michelle MacLaren was on board to direct the film but dropped out on March 13th 2015 due to creative differences. On November 24 2014, Michelle MacLaren was confirmed as the director after months of speculation.

>In 2005, Angelina Jolie was offered the chance to play the lead role, but she declined. In 2015, she was considered to direct it.

>Kate Beckinsale, Sandra Bullock, Mischa Barton, Rachel Bilson, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jessica Biel, Eva Green, Christina Hendricks and Kristen Stewart were considered to play the lead role.

>The role of Queen Hippolyta was offered to Nicole Kidman but she passed on the role.

Nobody wanted this shit.

DROPPED

who is this fluid druid?

>The role of Queen Hippolyta was offered to Nicole Kidman but she passed on the role.

It was also offered to Cate Blanchett, before Kidman

Nice b8

moosefix.tumblr.com/
>Cute
>Strong
>Artistic
>Pansexual aromantic genderfluid attack helicopter
>Almost dead from chron's disease

RANCH IT UP

>apacalypse
You mean Thanos?

literally no one cares about her

every little girl middle aged chicks and older women all know Lynda Carter Wonder Woman. It wouldn't surprise me, if normies didn't even realise that Gadot was "Wonder Woman" in BvS.

She literally looks or resembles nothing of 60 years of WW. Bland, genetic and massively forgettable. The fact they're shoe hoerning her into a solo movie and straight into Justice League shows that WB have no idea wtf they're doing.

Gadot is also a shit actress with a piss poor accent. She put no effort into this role, she had about 2 years to get into shape, but hasn't and has just been handing this role for 3 movies with no effort at all. Jewywood strikes again. I mean they didn't even give her blue fucking eyes for christ sake.

>image.jpg

>9gag

>that lower part
you can't go more lewd than this

she's not a believable wonder woman.... she looks like kim k's skeleton. either get a babe worthy of lynda carter or get an actually athletic chick. anything but generic dullface

who is this cum drum?

>s: what did she mean by this?
>b: what's her endgame?

Oh yeah?

But I can

point proven

>not posting the super camel toe

I wonder if Patty Femkins will instagram the colours of WW suit in the solo movie like Hack Schneider.

that's my special move

Even worse

>this isn't a photoshop
jesus

looks so fucking bland

the fact they picked up slobs off the street to be extras in Themyscria(?) just shows that those scenes will be bland as fuck too.

is every DC movie going to be literally dark and grey with syndergram filters??

I guess Themyscira will be all brown/yellow

The blue stuff is in Yurop

Can that sword even be unsheathed from there? Is it a tiny sword or can WW stretch her arms? just seems awkward

Scarlet is a Jew too .

She's a better actress but she's awful in these movies. I can't remember a scene where she didn't suck

woah

>only woman who could play black widow and/or Wonder Woman convincingly

>only woman who could sit on my face convincingly

Will they meet at Comic Con?

This