/got/ general

BRAH'llor Stark > Azor Jon edition

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/3609136/slim_emo_boy_give_great_head.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All hail His Grace, Azor Jon of Houses Stark and Targaryen, the Prince who was Promised, the Son of Ice and Fire, the First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm.

Azor Jon

Where the fuck was the trust?

He's gonna forgive her cause she put on a sad face isn't he?

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

beric is azor ahai with his flaming sword

So there was no mystery with the pink letter?

The weird writing style, lying about the direwolf fur being on his floor, and the different seal was just a ruse?

And the flayed dude on the cross was just a random guy? Why would you do such a thing? To piss off your own men?

i liked it how wun wun was clearly crushing the bolton formation from the front and then on literally the very next shot he's seen right next to jon and tortmund who were their separated by their whole remaining men and a huge pile of corpses

First for Branfu

Serious question for showfags, was this ep the best of the entire show?

>BRAH'llor Stark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Johnny Stu edition

FTFY OP

I thought the battle was rather weakly directed. Nowhere near as good as some previous GoT battles.

No. The Dany-Yara conversation was a cringefest.

Best of the season, not that it's saying much

branfu is bestfu

Ramsay's whole gimmick is that he lies and tries to agitate a response. The letter was full of lies designed to provoke Jon and written in a weird way because Ramsay is a try-hard.

>no scene where Wun Wun BTFO Ramsay's and sniped him with his greatbow
>we will never get a scene where Wun Wun headshots one of Dany's dragons out of the sky

why live

le epik battle episode-wise it was the second best, right after the siege of Kingslanding.

Actual good storytelling wise it was shit.

What emotion is she supposed to be conveying?

Best couple

I want to fuck Crying Bran!

guys what if ramsay meant that he will always be a part of sansa that he has corrupted her mind and she is no longer the qute stark gurl that married joffrey

she is slowly turning evil now

>>we will never get a scene where Wun Wun headshots one of Dany's dragons out of the sky
that would be neat

Best battle of the show hands down. But the it was still shoddily written.

>season 7 episode 10
>final showdown between Jon, Danarry and Walkers
>Gendry shows up parking his boat at the harbor of King's Landing
>slowing walk up to the throne
>"thanks for taking care of it while I was away"
>cut to black
>And who are you

no it's cause she's with child

stahp

This was a disappointing episode. Too many things just weren't thought through.

>Oh hey Jon btw, Vale knights are coming. Oh wait, I shouldn't tell you. Better they come in late TV drama fashion.
>Theon and Yara sail to the other side of the world! Oh wait, no, they teleport instantly.
>Run Rickon run! In a straight line so you're an easy target!
>Whoops, we ran out of CGI budget. Let's just say Ghost died offscreen or something.

How long until Tyrion does "lol u have no cock xD" joke?

And it wasn't even the only cringe moment

>fucking bastard is still alive what the fuck

>Fuck, he's still alive

arousal?

Acting.

Did someone order a Bran-lovers pizza? xhamster.com/movies/3609136/slim_emo_boy_give_great_head.html

potato

No, Sophie already clarified, it's cause the experience has changed her and she'll never go back to what she was, as evidenced by her watching as Ramsay gets torn apart and smiling about it

The episode where Jon rekt that WW was better you know the one

gassiness

I wached some youtube videos of the battle of the bastards, arrival of the Vale knights, the archer battle etc. .

Sure, the scenes were great and so on.. But these are not "thousands" of men. When the Boltons encircled the Stark army (which by the way was a completely retarded thing), they were like 200 men at most lmao, what is up with this? Even some "cheap" CGI to make the battles look larger would've been better. This looked like a hooligan fight in Manchester or something, not a battle between two opposing armies.

Same thing with the Vale knights, they were only a few hundred, not thousands as they should've been.

>vale knights get there early
>ramsay hides in winterfell
>vale army, northmen, and wildlings all die in siege

the only entertaining part was Ramsay desu

Winter is Coming

she's pregnant. Obviously she's not going to give away a major spoiler like that.

incoming emmys

>slowly walks up to the throne
>"finally a place to rest my BIG COCK"
>montage of cock/nocock jokes cut in between bloopers from the entire 7 seasons
>upbeat pop rock version of rains of castamere playing in the background
>Credits end with "Love D&D"

Ramsay was unable to spot Vale army which must have been nearby anyway.

It could have been kept in secret just as fine

1. You have a giant
2. If it was so easy to hide a 5k Vale army from the Vale to fucking Winterfell they could have done the same an wait for Ramsay to come out

>she's "just like her mother now"
>Cat fucking hated jon
Cat living on through Sansa as Lady Sansaheart confirmed

looks nothing like him i am disappoint

I miss ramsay

>stark gurl that married joffrey
Your dubs should be confiscated.

>no twist to make them even remotely neutral or good
>they're literally just evil demons led by blue satan

GRRM is a fucking failure. To think he talked so much shit about Tolkien for this.

>could have

but they didn't

Stranger things have happened in real life and fantasy. Stop being nitpicky.

Is that shopped?

I can't wait to see some re-cuts of Rickon's death

>Blackfish kills Rickon
>Theon kills Rickon
>S1 Bran and Arya kill Rickon
>Legolas kills Rickon

snow zombies are literally going to be a cakewalk with danys 3 massive dragons

fire and dragonglass is how you beat the white walkers remember?

i cant even imagine how they are going to make the white walkers challenging against dragons

well let's see you do better

>burning one kid delays winter by months
>wights die instantly when they come in contact with fire
>half the time a white walker has seen another human, they get BTFO

>muh great threat

you've been working so hard for them so here's a (You)

> #
Again, you definitely had some fuckers in the Bolton line, but you also had some sadistic Starks. You just don't hear about them because of revisionist history etc.
Also all of the bad business was when the Boltons were kangs n' sheet and the Starks hadn't unified the North under their rule.
The best overlords don't destroy their vassals, they make them bend the knee. And when the time came, the Boltons bent with the rest of 'em.

I doubt she is pregnant, it would be a plot inconvenience and D&D don't like that. It's easier for her not to be.

>>they're literally just evil demons led by blue satan
Then you didn't get anything out of the reveal about them. The entire point of the White Walkers is that the Children failed to control them when their "task" was "finished" (war over). So they continue to pursue their task of the eradication of humans to this day.

>what is the Greystark rebellion

ha! one episode villain destoryed by Khaleesi

>Dany lands in Westeros and is met with an opposing army
>She flies with Drogon right across said army to impress and frighten them.
>Wun-wun 360 noscopes her dragon with one shot
You only had one opportunity to make something great on your own D&D. Shit mang,

There's nothing to miss. He was a shallow character and played by a bad actor.

Joffrey was a hundred times better as a villain.

His arms better be fucking ripped when he gets there.

Also maybe he picked up a hot mermaid and is wearing valyrian steel armor when he gets back from his ~7 year rowing around the world adventures.

The Vale army wasn't listed on the flight plan.

>Jon: "at least we have winterfell but from now on you have to trust me

screencap this

this season was the final nail in the coffin of what GoT used to be

yfw the white walkers have been procreating and now number in the 10000s

Why? They were fighting in a grassy field where previously in that same season there had been body-deep snow.

Winter was clearly over.

>tfw Stannis' sacrifice of Shireen ended Winter prematurely, dooming the Walkers. He was Azor Ahai all along even though he's dead.

DUDE JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF XDDD

The episode was meh, best of season, but that aint saying much
It had Tyrion and Dany in it, so that was appalling
It's a shame that the writing for Tyrion is so terrible now
I hope that Theon won't make the same mistake of sticking too much to Kelly C's maelstrom of shitting up great characters
The battle was second best
The Battle of the Blackwater is still the best battle episode, and best episode of all

>it would be a plot inconvenience

they'll just end the show before she gives birth or is too pregnant

>giant tries to knock down doors with entire army inside winterfell
>giant killed by arrowspam from hundreds or archers aiming specifically at him.

and what do you mean wait for ramsay to come out? why would he attack a combined vale-wildling army?

>inb4 Wight giant archers

hurr better not admit i like it too much or someone might tease me on the saigon macrame FAQ

for a show about people fighting for power in a medieval setting this was by far the best episode

>he's 13/14 in this pic

P E D O
E
D
O

>Bran
>not the Great Other

R'hllor is evil and Dany his champion

That changes literally nothing. It just explains why they're evil. Sauron had an explanation too, doesn't mean he's not a dark lord of an army of monsters.

He was always meant to be a minor character. D&D wanted to create a new supervillain from him. The big problem is that Ramsay had free plot gifts like no other. Everything literally went perfect for him without him even trying.

>revisionist history

And I was kind treating (you) seriously, lol.

Fuckers have tortured man as their sigil, and refer to torture in their motto. They are uruk-hai tier evil, deal with it.

I have one, but it's most likely not legal.

there are no giants left

Craster had 10000 male babies?

Damn.

Siege of vienna was won in a very similar way. it really isn't all that hard to fathom when you aren't being an armchair general.

I'd definitely watch a spinoff following Gendry's adventures

Wouldn't be surprised if he said "fuck it" to being a king and just went on a 6/7 year long bender around the harbourtowns of Essos/Westeros

will the onion niggit get his vengence for shireen or will he forgive smellysandre because she's a woman

Showfag here

It was mediocre to me.
A few of the technical flourishes during the battle looked quite nice but the episode would have benefited from the all in one location thing they did with Blackwater and the wall.

The fight could have been a lot slower that way and a more grueling experience as a result

It felt like a scene that wanted to portray a fairly realistic interpretation of battle, i.e. absolute chaos and survival being based more on luck than judgement.

But at the same time it moved absurdly quickly that when shit like the mountain of corpses appeared it just seemed way too soon.

>i will never galliwant up to Isaac and give him my big cock

why even live

Anyone else disappointed by the nearly complete lack of tits this season? We want more female nudity!

>winter is over

post rare bearlolis itt

>Giant with the bow and arrow from battle of castle black kills Rickon
>Ygritte kills Rickon
>Bronn kills Rickon

Or my personal favourite

>Jeffrey kills Rickon and then pins his body In his room instead of Ros

somebody should have after that scene

Bullshit Wun Wun was the last giant at Hardhome not the last giant north of the wall. If they really wanted to they could bring in giant wights.

>Danarry

fucking huh

less than that. He was 11-12 in season two.

meant to reply to