Please explain like I'm a five year old, what makes Clinton so bad? There was nothing incriminating in her emails...

Please explain like I'm a five year old, what makes Clinton so bad? There was nothing incriminating in her emails. Why do people hate her?

And don't say because she's a woman. I want a reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying that's not a reason.

You didn't read her emails dumbass. And you are so so so far behind on reading up on the corruption going on in this world. You ignorant sheep

Yes, I suppose "treason" and "confidentiality" are quite complicated to explain to a 5 year old.

murdering millions of libyans

>Please explain
>Durr i can't explain
>Point made

Her last name is Clinton and in a supposed democracy with millions we can only manage to vote the same family in over and over. Does not sound like democracy to me.

Read anything on her and what she's done.

Are people supposed to hold their same beliefs for their entire lives or are they supposed to learn and grow?

Supporting bad people more then your own kind is no good billy

because she cant get dubs, like this

To be honest, I usually vote for whoever has the smallest criminal record. 88 is not a good start.

She will be a great president people will hate how good of a president she will be

woops like this

Failure.

1.4 million dead Iraqi civilians thanks to the false flag WMD war Bush sent you guys out to. Not to mention how that gave rise to the Spring Uprisings. Which, in turn, started the bullshit in Syria that gave the world ISIS.

But you like to pull a number like that out of your ass and pass it off as fact? Citation needed, fool. Everything I replied with can, and has been, fact checked a few million times.

it is when her opponent's currently involved in over three thousand lawsuits

A wise MAN once said. "Who ever heard of a plane with a woman president."

She wants to disarm the masses, and open our borders to every piece of 3rd World scum on the planet, and make the taxpayers pay for it. For starters.

I know a Libyan immigrant that voted for Clinton. Explain that, white boy

you mean like this retard

Lawsuits=/=Crimes.

woops like this I mean

All dems are evil.
Who needs facts when you have Fox News?

Because recucklicans have wasted millions smearing and chasing her up on pointless false shit for years and found NOTHING so they're reduced to just insinuating and straight lying now to get a return on their investment.

>muh wikileaks!
>muh illness!
>muh satan worship!

BEGAZA GADHAFII lezzes out with isis supporter

Be honest, nobody ever said that. It's the words of an imbecile and you should be ashamed at your pathetic attempt at humor.

anything /r/the_donald posts and most of Sup Forums is absolute retarded gibberish, so don't listen to anyone there

However, we're currently bombing 7 countries and Clinton will continue. She started Libya and Syria.

Both she and Trump will continue the genocide support and bombing campaign in Yemen. Trump has never disavowed.

Honestly all politics aside, her life has been one big facade.

Like with romney and obama we knew they were politicians and maybe flip flopped and lied a little. Or obama amnd mcain as well.

The thing is no canidate in recent memory has had so much experience. A mjoritg of it being bad expereicne. She has made us weaker as a nation in her 30 years in public "service"

i think you meant like this

Too true

gr8 b8 nigger

Unless the defendant is one of Trumps businesses right?

She is the very definition of a corrupt, hypocritical career politician

Look at how many times she has flip flopped on important issues like gay marriage and Iraq. She doesn't support reason and logic, she supports money and power. Everything about her is so fake, she has even put on false accents when giving speeches in certain parts of the country.

Think she supports women? The fuck she does. She defended a rapist in court by convincing the judge the 12 year old victim asked for it. She conveniently forgets about how Bill Clinton treated women while in office while shouting the allegations against Trump from rooftops. Does she want to help women? Nope. She wants their votes, and she can get that by having a vagina, just how Obama got the Black vote by being mixed race.

This leads on to another issue - why does the establishment always seem to give in to leftism today? The answer is pretty simple, the left want far less than the right.

Want to win the support of the left today? Go to some BLM rallies, give a couple of speeches on women's and LGBT rights, and promise lowered taxes for the middle class and new Uni grants for parents and students. Election won. The right on the other hand wand to radically change America's geopolitical position by rejecting trade deals, drastically lowering immigration, and making massive changes in foreign policy that haven't been seen since FDR's era.

Back in the Cold War, the media was arguably more pro-Right, and that was because the Left was the faction that wanted all the massive changes back then. It was a lot easier to support the right who wanted speeches against the Soviets, the maintenance of military operations that were supported by the wealthy and those in power, and a few anti-drug laws here and there. These were much give the people than complete withdrawal from Vietnam, desegregation, and radical changes on the treatment of prisoners.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2aHwvRSAzY

They are supposed to learn and grow but at some point money gets in the way and the change is not a product of maturity but manipulation.

Nobody should wants to have a leader placed in the top position of the chain of command, only to have him/her follow orders for others. And if that wasn't enough it's not even for the benefit of the people. It's totally personal.

false war nigger jet fuel cant melt steel dreams

cuz she is fucking insane, and i mean full blown crazy insane. just look at her... im german btw so i dont give a fuck anyway.

The only thing that has grown is her wallet

Try to find a single politician who hasn't flip flopped between issues a thousand million times as popular opinion has changed

>Clinton voted in favour of that war
>implying all americans are guilty for the actions of their government (would you say all muslims are responsible for the actions of ISIS?)

reminmd me, trump voters, when did you become judophiles? Both of trumps childred married on jews, dauther converted to judaism, after such facts funny to see antisemitic cartoons where trump is new hitler who gas jews

: Her father is “glad” she converted. “I want to thank my Jewish daughter. I have a Jewish daughter,” Donald Trump said when accepting an award at a 2015 “Jewish 100” Gala in New York. “This wasn’t in the plan but I’m very glad it happened.”

no wonder trump want to prevent muslims immigration, any onf them can kill his jewish children.

also, what a fool would prefere jews over muslims? at least muslims with open face say what they want

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in keks, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret trolls on youtube, and I have over 300 confirmed lels. I am trained in topkek and I’m the top kek in the entire US troll forces. You are nothing to me but just another meme. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of anons across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your lulz. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can trololo you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my gifs. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed memes, but I have access to the entire arsenal of google and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Sup Forums, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, newfag.

>Please explain like I'm a five year old
Ahh, look at the little adult we have here.

Do you want a juice box? How about some dubs?

Sure they are, but to CATEGORICALLY reverse your opinion on all those subjects in accordance to what the CURRENT largest demographics are in suport of should be evidence of what she's doing.

LOL get a load of this guy.

She fucked Bernie over. I don't even know why she's not in jail. What she has done with Bernie endangers democracy, but the vote system of the US is retarded anyway.

She's a cunt as well and wants to fight Russia just for fun. You know the US has a 20 trillion debt and with war you're just making it more.

In the end Europe gonna be the biggest loser and has to deal with the aftermath like always. I really hate European politicians for just following the US like fucking cucks.

I want dubbbss

Fun fact.
11 people who were to give first hand evidence regarding inaccuracies in the NIST repost (911) wound up dead by an unsolved hit and run, 2 light aircraft crashes, and eight unexplained suicides.

Enjoy your government, no matter who you vote for, fool. Still think you're free?

Another racist lib

That's the issue, there ARE incriminating emails, we've seen the emails, we know they are there, yet she is continually let off from it and people are calling foul while her supporters that havent read the emails feel validated. They aren't even trying to hide the corruption because everyone that can do something about it is in her pocket.

what was he going to testify about? I haven't heard of this ( thank you corporate media )

How did she fuck Bernie over?

Russia's a bunch of pussies.

Getting millions of dollars to her foundation from Saudi Arabia, which supports islamic terrorism, Al-Quada and such.
Getting millions from Russian-operated company to help take control over american uranium-making plants.
Using her private email server to hide her connections to foreign lobbyists as mentioned above. She was showing to public services only emails that she wanted to show.
Wanting to tighten govermental surveillance and weaken the personal liberty: by strict gun control and even ban gun owning, impose the govt right to censorship newspapers, speech, medias in the name of SJW politics.
She want to set higher taxation.
She wants to have strong government that engages into economy.
She wants to open borders for illegal immigrants, showing no plan to control it.
She wants welfare state and control the income of the people.
She's a war monger.

There's no point. You said there's nothing bad in her emails. We all know you didn't read them
Dumb fuck

i dont know about anyone else but for me its because hillary has been in some sort of office for like 3 decades now and things just dont get any better. yes its not just her but the the idea of career politician needs to not be a legit thing anymore. also hillary has done some really shifty shit over the years and a lot of the people who know about her mysteriously end up dead a lot.

btw no i dont think trump is better

>I used to work in military intelligence. If I ever sent any classified emails to a personal server I'd have my clearance revoked and be thrown in the brig.
>She has given speeches to Wall Street Executives which she has been paid hundreds of thousands of dollars for and refuses to release the transcripts of.
>Watch the O'Keefe videos.
>She has accepted millions of dollars from foreign governments that she has acknowledged are funding ISIS.
>Blatant fucking pandering to minorities, gays, and women.
>She has attacked Trump for saying "women deserve equal pay for doing and equal job as men." ???????????
>Unlimited immigration.
>there's more but I can't recall off the top of my head

>The only thing that has grown is her wallet

>Her last name is Clinton

Yes the main reason people hate her is because Washington is seen as corrupt and the Clinton's already had their turn in the white house and got rich in the process. Now they are asking for another portion and people are hoping they choke on it.

If you were five, I'd just tell you that we found out she was cheating.

Nice snowjob. You completely ignored why I made that post.

But for the record, and your own info: I wouldn't vote for clinton or trump. There's no way I want to be part of the blame for either outcome of this election.

voter fraud

>Russia's a bunch of pussies
Would you say that to their face?

See, I kinda want my politicians acting populist. It means they're actually doing what the majority want, one way or another, instead of going all Mitch McConnel about the place.

>explain like im 5

This isn't reddit

What a crusty old weeb

She started a war, destabilized and entire region, is directly responsible for the death and displacement of million of people, practically destroyed the government in libya, helped start isis, put national security at risk, wants to start a war with russia, and probably least of all those has been actually racist toward blacks and hispanics

Literally all these things are urban legends.

The one good thing about Obama is that his name wasn't Clinton or Bush, it's nice to see a new player join the game.

Proof?

This is the ONLY fuckboi in this thread with a clue lmao.

The rest of you are dumb as fuck lmao

Any actual proof on that or are we just memeing?

project veritas

3 terms of various Bush ineffectiveness and warmongering though makes you want to vote for that conceited rabble again?

Google hypocrite, then go blow your fucking brains out. You'll live, you're apparently surviving without a functioning one already.

The bitch wants war

>blow your fucking brains out.

after you asshole. Bush was a war criminal for iraq2.

why bother? America is basically a fucking third world country with a small veneer of first world for the rest of the civilsed world to see right through.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz
google her and find out for yourself.

Who's the one on the left?

is it a sign of things to come?

You are what's wrong with this system

Why do people make a big deal out of all this?
Politicians are corrupted assholes and have always been, why is this considered news?

she hates my freedumz

>trump

Dont get me wong, I'm pro Trump. But Hillary has big key states like California, New York, and Illinois in the bag.

I'm from Kansas where Trump will 100% secure a victory, but that means jack fucking shit with our 6 electoral votes compared to 5 for California.

Meant to say 55 not 5

>I believe you want this image sir
>MAGA

blatant corruption, and shes a war monger

The problem is she acts and says that she always held her current beliefs while pretending and denying the old beliefs.

She is a filthy liar.

Like that radio interview where the lesbian host is trying to throw clinton a bone and say clinton was only anti-gay marriage because it wasn't possible to be pro gay in the 90's political landscape. Clinton just keeps denying that she was ever anti-gay marriage despite her being on video like 20 different fucking times saying that she is against gay marriage.

You can show her footage of her saying something and she will still deny she ever said it. And her sheep still believe her. It blows my mind.

trump donated money to hillary

you're dumb?

>implying this has ever been an issue for any past president

>What is metallurgy.
>Research metal heat treatments before you return.

>using this as an argument
hillary voted for the war you fucking imbecile.

She got a rapist off as a lawyer and laughed about it , she married a rapist and defended him claiming all the women lied, she "can't recall" about 50000 things she was asked about, she's a horrible liar, horrible person. Nasty is the word that comes to mind