s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQr7bF11cCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna tumble down that rabbit hole!

More 10/10s please

roll

I always seem to be late for these threads

Could today be over already, that'd be great, thanks.

Anyways let's continue that chat, someone who I don't have a name for

Yet again a post that glitches and said It had an error, but posts anyways

What's wrong?

I don't know if you knew this, but there's an election going on. I couldn't care less what happens I just want it to be over.

Oh, that. Yeah, I couldn't give any less fucks about it either. It's all the same shit.

10/10 here

>Currently an "Election party" in the other room, talking about 'Killery'.

I just grabbed some food and walked back out. As soon as everyone leaves I'm lighting up.

You have the same reaction I do, random guy I was talking to in the last thread

I don't blame ya. Politics are a fucking joke.

Neat

If only our forefathers could see what the nation has become... they would've stayed in England. That would've been an interesting alternate. Let the native Americans advance on their own. Not sure

Part of me doesn't care, and the other part of me wants everyone to stop bitching about "he said, she said" bullshit, and actually take a stand. Everyone is willing to bitch about something they don't like, but not a god damn person riots, or even protests. If they really wanted it then they would fucking do something. It pisses me off.

Just one of those days, where you don't wanna wake up. Everything is fucked. Everybody sucks. You don't really know why, but you wanna justify RIPPING SOMEONE'S HEAD OFF. No human contact, and if you interact your life is on contract. Your best bet is to stay away motherfucker, it's just one of those days.

Nobody does anything anymore. Except when convenient for them.

That pic deserves a gif, and I know that feeling, I get pretty cynical sometimes also

Pffff, more gifs is what we need

Agreed

To clarify, I'm not talking about the Presidential Election. I'm aware of the protests. I mean the actual problems like, say, the diminishing middle class, pollution, you know, shit that actually fucking matters. But no, "he can't be president because he's a RACIST!" or "she can't be president because she's committed treason!". And how many people even do anything about anything listed? None. None whatsoever.

I should have known you would make a Limp Bizkit reference.

>Dwight you ignorant slut!

>Meanwhile, planet is being slowly destroyed, while we debate who is going to fix our petty problems.
>Get the bad hombres out
>Get me a $15 minimum wage for working at McDonalds.

This is no Pokebox

Gif of a cobra that was like that was God like

I like this

Right then, next s/fur thread should be a box combo.
Either way, I'm still posting poke-tits.

>tfw internet is too shit to let me post my rant

God, it pisses me off how stupid and myopic the general populous is. They only see what's right in front of them. No one fucking thinks anymore. No one pays attention to actual problems, and instead just complains about people not doing what they want them to do. Why doesn't anyone actually protest anymore? Fear of losing some kind of reputation, or a job? Well guess fucking what: it's already becoming increasingly hard to find a job because everyone is spoonfed bullshit and doesn't think or do anything for themselves anymore. College is a joke, politics are a joke, this whole fucking country is a joke, but not a god damn person does anything to fix it. Whatever happened to freedom? Does no one care? Oh, of course not, because they can't live without shit like their phones, Facebook, YouTube, and bullshit media garbage.

I'd say I'm sorry for the rant, but I'm not.

Exactly. People bitch about the problems, but are too afraid to do anything about them because fear of losing friends or whatever retarded bullshit. Bridges can be burned to make way for a better one.

To further clarify, my rant isn't because I don't care; it's because I care immensely. I want what's best for everyone, and it seems that most people themselves don't realize what's best for them. People are so caught up in trying to be "successful", but don't even realize what it's about, what the true meaning of life is: happiness. It makes me so frustrated because I love everyone and everything, and I just want peace, love, and happiness for everyone. And sometimes you have to have war before peace because that's human nature, but god damn it, why can't it be for a good cause? Why can't people take a stand, not for themselves, but for each other?

Now I remember why I'm so fucking depressed.

I thought dash was ranting about the pokemon for a second there...

Nope. Ranting about people and politics. Because I care.
youtube.com/watch?v=aQr7bF11cCw

r/iamverysmart/

Do you have the webm of the lucario on the bed?

4chin habbing porblems
I like my phone/YouTube. Could do without facebook though.

Everybody wants an easy life. For one to be easy another has to be difficult. All the overprivileged people just whine to mommy and daddy to make it better. Then when it comes time to put your big boy pants on they just claim unemployment because "lol work"

>Remember
I never forget

Pick your Poison, Sup Forums