Sup Forums help me explain to my gf why guys like boobs so much

Sup Forums help me explain to my gf why guys like boobs so much.

that's a conversation people have in like 7th grade.

>Nutrition.

cuz boobz

Because they are a very feminine feature, and a symbol of femininity. Plus soft and awesome

It's a maternal thing.

Also, regarding bigger breasts, they make a body seem more womanly.

ask her why she likes cock so much /conversation

Its biological. A womens breasts signal her fertility and age.

Squishy

In the past, the guys that didn't like boobs had less kids.

Because they're sexualized and forbidden to the public eye. If women went outside the house nips out, they wouldn't be looked at the same

Because our parents made them the forbidden fruit of our adolescence.

Because girls aren't wired to understand why we guys like titties so much.

women like boobs(both men AND women's) more than men

this man speaks the truth

Nice to touch, and society's taboo on them. Also just pretty to look at. Tell her it's like looking at a guy's v line

/thread

Wrong retards. Even in tribal societies were the breasts are always exposed they are still important to determine a womens fertility and if she will be able to feed her children. Also they are fondled during sex too. Its biological. Deal it it.

Because American culture constantly bombards you with images of "boobs are sexy" every waking moment of your life. So by the time you hit puberty, you've already been brainwashed to believe that boobs are a sex symbol and a symbol of sex/sexuality/femininity.

There are plenty of cultures that frankly, don't give a shit about breast size, or nudity in general.

its called evolution. Try reading about it

correct answer.

so when a kid hops on the internet to check out some boobs, he's constantly thinking about which bitch is more fertile??

Yep. He is biologically programmed to do it.

yea even if he doesnt realize it

Its like how you cucks would rather have a bull fuck your wife cause his dick is bigger or someshit (I dont pretend to understand you weird fuckers)

Subconsciously yes afterall we are just animals that wear clothes. Everything we do sexually as humans are hardwired survival mechanisms.

>women like mens boobs.

But it is true that women like other womens boobs as much as men. Boobs are a symbol of sexual maturity and health.