What went wrong Sup Forums?

Seriously, why is this so fucking bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ohQY7kpOc50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not. 7/10 capeshit

It's Kino capeshit.

PLEB FILTER.

I didn't enjoy the Nolan Batman movies but I wouldn't put them in the same category as capeshit.

it didn't stop after 5 minutes

Get the fuck outta here, it's utter dogshit

Witnessed

Memetics ascended

Trips confirmed

The MacGuffin bomb didn't help much.

The Dark Knight Rises is a good movie with a couple of bizarre plot holes and gaps in logic, but it's still a compelling action flick

you all just have autism.

this is what you wanted.

That bomb took like twenty minutes to detonate, even though it had like five minutes left.

Also, how did Batman not get turned to fucking dust when the bomb did go off?

>This movie has flaws but it's not a flawed movie

>you're a big guy
>for you
someone wrote this

There are a thousand plotholes and inconsistencies

Director got too concerned about symbolism and imagery. Movie has plot lines that feel contrived and not organic.
Villain had a clichéd plan that was too convoluted. The twist at the end was unnecessary, only done for the sake of having a twist.

He fixed the autopilot, he wasn't inside when it flew over the ocean.

Christopher Nolan has already established that he can make a compelling action movie yet still have the plot and characters make sense. TDKR was completely rushed in every way, had loads of plotholes, unlogical characters, etc... It's shit, and compare it to The Dark Knight. Tell me that those two are even comparable.

The fight choreography is fucking awful though

nolanino objective rankings

memento > the prestige > inception > the dark knight > batman begins > interstellar > the dark knight rises

Insomnia?

So did he jump out? I'm pretty sure they have shown him insider that helicopter thing. How did no one see him jump out, especially those kids in the school bus?

insomnia between memento and prestige.
following between prestige and inception

I don't know, he's Batman. He disappears from Comissioner Gordon when the dude just looks away for a second.

It talks about the autopilot at the end though IIRC, Lucius Fox talks to someone about it being fixed by Bruce.

I don't think it showed the cockpit by the time it flew over the bridge and the kids.

shoulda cut to black right after the nod imo desu senpai

This

Convoluted plot. Bane not being the real bad guy was retarded as well.

>oooohhh it was the league of shadows all along!!!!

Name 27 of them.

youtu.be/ohQY7kpOc50
>2:07
He is pretty far into the ocean, and it shows him in cockpit too. If everyone in the entire city of gotham is watching him carry the bomb into the horizon, surely one fucking person would have saw him jump out correct?

But Bane IS the league of shadows

Where did I saw it's not flawed, faggot? Plenty of good movies have flaws

Batman really only has one famous villain and that's the Joker

Don't be rude please

Mr Freeze
The Riddler
Catwoman

>good movie
>dark knight rises

Pick one please

>DISRESPECTING THE KINO OF THE MILLENNIUM

TDKR LITERALLY GAVE Sup Forums ITS MODERN IDENTITY

BASED NOLAND HAS HAD OBJECTIVELY THE GREATEST IMPACT OF ANY DIRECTOR SINCE THE SILENT ERA

Harley Quinn
the penguin
poison ivy

Memes aside, the flick had a messy plot, shitty deaths, crappy choreography and way too many plot holes.