Whelp. If trump wins all these states that he now has a good lead in, he will win

Whelp. If trump wins all these states that he now has a good lead in, he will win.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/president
periscope.tv/ThePerezHilton/1dRKZRnkmjzKB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what website is this?

No way Minny goes Red, too many sjws here.

God I hope the Democrats get super-confident and that they are going to win that they don't end up Voting.

Google

wa post.

trump is about to win fl.

its look like he will win ohio, mi, and nc so he will end up winning if he takes them

CA alone holds 55 delegation votes

Clinton should have appealed to the unintelligent voters like trump did.
Next time she should try to be more retarded and racist.

yeah, but all that matters is the battle ground states. see the faint red line at the top. that says that if trump wins those states that he has a lead in, he wins.

But it's not a swing state of course California is going to Hillary Cunton

Salty shill detected, fuck off back to your minecraft youtube channel
Sup Forums is 18+

Too early to tell. only 19% of MI votes have been counted so far.

From what even the liberal media is projecting, If Trump wins Florida, Ohio, and Michigan he'll win. And he's ahead in those states at this point.

he will win fl, oh, mi, nc, and va which will guarantee him the win

NY times even says that he has a 60% of winning.

He's not going to win in the state of Minneapolis retard. That isn't even a state.

Yeah. I voted for Hillary. Feeling really depressed right now.

is this real

fuck'n eh

yeah I voted for Johnson, thank god colorado went blue

kill yourselves. TRUMP TRAIN ROLLS ON!

Same thing happened to Romney in 2012

Kek americans choosing a president as a joke.

Shit's about to hit the fan, stupid faggots

interesting

She's losing Florida and will lost that one. And she's also behind in OH. If she loses both those states the stats are extremely stacked against her.

funny, all those swing states obama won in 2012 and 08 are now giving trump like a 7% avg lead

MAGA

Kind-of funny that with the republican (nominally pro business) candidate performing well the after-hours futures and forex exchanges are going in the shitter.

she already lost florida, its a 99.2% count and he has the lead by 3%.

he has a 10% in ohio.

a 4% lead in michgan

2% lead in wis

and 3% lead in nc.

pretty much for the past 4 elections, leads this big this late indicate who the winner will be.

they understand what he'll do to the country

Florida and ohio my friend

Yes I know. Being dem I'm very nervous right now and baffled.

Can you smell that shills?

That's the smell of diesel burning, gunpowder, and the salty, salty tears of the free loading illegals being deported.

America will be great again.

Magically a bunch of hilary votes came in for Virginia. So, so much for that I guess.

yeah who gives a shit about the economy or unemployment, or starting ww3. lets just let the republicans fuck everything up again.

all of you Sup Forums types are poor jobless fucks that will get shat on by republicans anyways, i dont even understand your love for this guy

yaay usa

Yuuuuup. I agree with you. I just think the juxtaposition of proclaimed position and actual reality is funny too.

I'm not a hardcore dem or anything but I legit think I might puke

Kys CUCK

bet you a $1000 that the stock market tomorrow will be volatile after trump is declared the winner.

doesn't matter if she wins VA.

with trump's huge fucking lead in Wiscons, ohio, michgan, and nc, theres only like 2 more states after that, that are swing votes.

Well, since we've gotten tired of having the Democrats shit on us for the last 8 years, excuse us for wanting to change the flavor.

the magic you are referring to is a large democratic area reporting their counts

Update from 538...

California will make Hillary a president

haha HILARY 104 TRUMP 150 MAGAAA

true story

>sister in law is hardcore republican
>has two out of wedlock babies by different daddies
>is on WIC (welfare)
>wagecuck
>doesn't have two dimes to rub together
>still votes hardline republican

I talked to her about it once and it seems she believes that if she just stays true and votes republican hard enough, one day she'll be rich too.

>Democrats shit on us
explain

ITS HAPPENING

rigged

trump has 82% of winning election now.

168 now XD

Sup Forums is retard+

87% now!

MAGA libtards

website?

I would like to know how they know what voters have degrees and that don't. That information isn't on the ballots.

i honestly never thought trump would have a chance in winning. jesus, i know hillary is awful but this is like something out of a fairytale.

I really don't get it, how this is happening. America is really disappointing me right now.

I thought it was just hype and people falling for a meme. Seriously this is insane.

It's happening!

are you american?

No, i'm Norwegian.

lucky you

He will win, can't deny the trips.

Your statement is retarded and racist.

trump just won ohio.

OUCH killary BTFO

as an australian user, im watching this like a hawk. TRUMP going to win this shit

This is not a victory for Trump, the American people, republicans, or freedom.

this is a victory for dank memes

with trump winning, the republicans will now have majority control in all three branches of goverment. jesus christ.

>being dem I'm baffled
Really? U thought the country could handle another 8 years of democracy? It fucking can't. U suck and party has sucked the life out of the middle class to make a few extra dollars
You're a fucking CUCK kys

Delicious.

periscope.tv/ThePerezHilton/1dRKZRnkmjzKB

possibly the stupidest thing ive ever read on here.

CLINTONS CLOSING IN 131-168

>gf made me vote for shillary b/c she's moved towns for school and couldn't ass to register and I wasn't going to vote cuz fuck the system my state is shit
>my state went red anyways
>kek

California, you hicks

Enjoy the religious propaganda and constant fear monger

I hope she doens't get cali, but she probably will. trump will still win though. go TRUMP

see what I mean? look at the response from a typical Trump supporter. This is the kind of world we live in now. We are basically like Russia if Trump wins.

Look at all the butt mads
> let the republicans fuck it all up again
Nah we let the democrats take charge because we were tired of war with sand niggets who aren't worth a single American life.

It was never fucked until the democrats took office with a racially divisive president (who we thought would do the opposite) who then levied taxes without congressional approval (obamacare which by the way is just a tax) and started a separate war in Afghanistan.

Fucking democrats

> implying he is salty
> fuck off back to your minecraft yourube channel

kek

USA is fucked... not the regular fucked, but rough tentacle fucked

so fucking true

predictions already give her california and trump still wins. nobody thinks trump will take cali

because she is losing florida.

Yeah sorry Cali still isn't important enough to decide the country's president on its own. Kys

TRUMP 94% by NYT

why the fuck would you do what your gf says you cuck

civ 6 is looking great

can some shillary retard please explain to me what you thought would happen after wikileaks CONFIRMED THAT DEMOCRATS CHEATED IN THE PRIMARIES AGAINST SANDERS

At least the Republicans start shit overseas and fear monger about that.
The Democrats do it at home and inflame divisions within the country itself.

No, Russia is full of nationalism sprinkled with a little bit of fear and krokodil. America is full of nationalism sprinkled with a little bit of whatever you get if you're last off the short bus and a little bit of marijuana.

FLORIDA CALLED FOR TRUMP

131-197 now kek

crashing these balls with no survivors

Trermp is pushing his stiff old cock in to the asshole of every American while they can only quench their teeth in accepting the pain. He will fill all of you with nonconsensual Trerhmp-semen. You will be impregnated and give still birth to million of Trerhmp children.

speak for yourself. id take his salty schrew

The world was a better lace when Bush was in office. We didn't have some faggot president that fucked up an entire country and made people get dipped in acid and other sick shit, fuck you you dumbshit. Were you born in 1997 or some shit?

Choo Choo mother fucker